[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
FireArachna wrote:
Since you can now craft hits can't be evaded on your claw, what's a good substitute for Lycosidae?

None. It is not worth losing one of your ele dmg's just so you can roll hits cannot be evaded. Lyco is still by far the best way to go.
"
likwidneo wrote:

so where do i spend my currency next? i'm sitting at 35.5k dps in hideout with golem/aura's and 5.7k health. i got lvl 21 wrath and 21/20 added damage support. i'm currently level 90 with 3 gems in tree, 1 is 2-45 lightning damage & 41 life, 4-64 lightning damage & 49 life, and 1-44 lightning & 43 life. I'm obviously still short of goof's numbers, so what's the next most cost effective step from here? Or am i just shelling ex's out for small incremental upgrades from here on out at this point?

Basically, at the same point as myself. Hit a flat-line where stuff achieved for min/max this league costs several ex. I think to push into endgame you need crazy expensive abyss jewels/watcher's eye, which are like snowflakes in this league.

Also, I question the flasks used. Why are we using staunching on instant flask?Does this not effect corrupted blood packs? Also, the PoB build contradicts the guide in terms of flasks.

I also run sims in PoB and found that tombfists are balls compared to rare gloves. Unless you can obtain 2 x abyss sockets on tombfists with crazy rolls on the jewels.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Last edited by Chrysus on Jan 12, 2019, 10:03:09 AM
"
Chrysus wrote:
"
likwidneo wrote:

so where do i spend my currency next? i'm sitting at 35.5k dps in hideout with golem/aura's and 5.7k health. i got lvl 21 wrath and 21/20 added damage support. i'm currently level 90 with 3 gems in tree, 1 is 2-45 lightning damage & 41 life, 4-64 lightning damage & 49 life, and 1-44 lightning & 43 life. I'm obviously still short of goof's numbers, so what's the next most cost effective step from here? Or am i just shelling ex's out for small incremental upgrades from here on out at this point?

Basically, at the same point as myself. Hit a flat-line where stuff achieved for min/max this league costs several ex. I think to push into endgame you need crazy expensive abyss jewels/watcher's eye, which are like snowflakes in this league.

Also, I question the flasks used. Why are we using staunching on instant flask?Does this not effect corrupted blood packs? Also, the PoB build contradicts the guide in terms of flasks.

I also run sims in PoB and found that tombfists are balls compared to rare gloves. Unless you can obtain 2 x abyss sockets on tombfists with crazy rolls on the jewels.

How much currency have you spent on the build and what have you achieved? i'm in doubt if i should try this build or not.
How is this build at delving?

I searched the thread for "delve" and "depth" but didn't get much.

Looking for something to take down to ~ 900 depth and that is good for exploring side areas.
Last edited by GrimzEcho on Jan 12, 2019, 7:15:53 PM
"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Chrysus wrote:
"
likwidneo wrote:

How much currency have you spent on the build and what have you achieved? i'm in doubt if i should try this build or not.

Roughly around 4 - 5 ex.

6l belly is about 2-3ex, 1ex weapon (they can get really expensive), shield is just under an exalt (shield is a must). Abyss Jewels are the biggest DPS increase and I have about 5 which in total cost around 1 ex.

If I want upgrades at this stage, I'm looking at min. 4ex jewels etc.

I don't feel comfortable on the higher tier maps just yet with this gear.
Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions.
Last edited by Chrysus on Jan 12, 2019, 9:26:39 PM
"
Chrysus wrote:

Roughly around 4 - 5 ex.

6l belly is about 2-3ex, 1ex weapon (they can get really expensive), shield is just under an exalt (shield is a must). Abyss Jewels are the biggest DPS increase and I have about 5 which in total cost around 1 ex.

So you're saying you spent 5ex and can't do T-14-15-Guardians? Sounds bad.
"
Chrysus wrote:

For flasks I only run one life flask, and always use catalyzed eternal life flask of staunching. To me its my happy middle ground, gives you 2.5k life in 2.7 seconds which basically feels like an instant flask. As for staunching and corrupting blood, with leech and stuff its not like you sit there and instantly die, when you blow up a pack of corrupted blood or hit a rare with corrupting blood on there, you kill it in 1-2 shots and then flask after. Or you can pick up a jewel (very nice qol) that makes you immune to corrupting blood).

As for tombfists make sure that you check is the enemy intimidated. This gives you a 10% more multiplier to damage which will outdo any rare gloves and that's even BESIDES that abyss jewels that you throw in there. Even getting 2 decently rolled abyss jewels with 2 dmg mods + life and the intimidate will give you more dps than any 4 pairs of rare gloves and that's besides for the + flat life and % max life as well. Only thing that falls short is res as you don't get any on tombfists but are able to pick it up on other gear.

"
How is this build at delving?

I searched the thread for "delve" and "depth" but didn't get much.

Looking for something to take down to ~ 900 depth and that is good for exploring side areas.

From what I have heard and what I could guess it does pretty great in delves. I mean 99.9% of the stuff is clearing and not single target. With all the herald of ice explosions and projectiles clearing has always been fantastic with ST. As for down in depth 900 I do not have a clue nor do I have a clue as to why someone would want to go down to 900... lol

"
Krazy_X wrote:
"
Chrysus wrote:

Roughly around 4 - 5 ex.

So you're saying you spent 5ex and can't do T-14-15-Guardians? Sounds bad.

While im not trying to talk anyone into the build (you either like it or not) and sounds like your mind is made up already. The guy that you are quoting and gear you are looking at is pretty bad.

Investing 4-5 ex into a build is not very much whatsoever especially for end game content. If you are looking to do 100% all endgame content and on a 1 ex budget, then go play arc traps or elementalist bv.

I mean the guy your quoting has 0 quality on his gems, wrong vinktars, 2 life flasks, no tombfists, no helm enchant, no crit/attackspeed on claw, very low life on abyss jewels, and pretty bad rings/amulet.

Not saying everyone has to have perfect gear or anything but its clear the build still has a very long way to go for him.
Hey all, I just looted the below item and I am trying to determine if it is worth crafting. It would be 2ex to scrub the dex, then maybe multi-mod?

What are your thoughts, you ele claw folks:

Triple T1 ele FYI
Last edited by dday_0612 on Jan 13, 2019, 4:31:51 PM
"
dday_0612 wrote:
Hey all, I just looted the below item and I am trying to determine if it is worth crafting. It would be 2ex to scrub the dex, then maybe multi-mod?

What are your thoughts, you ele claw folks:

Triple T1 ele FYI

Having a T1 AS roll is pretty important, if I were you I'd just sell as is, if you remove dex and multi-mod it'd end up roughly the same as a multi-modded T1 attack speed + T2 added lightning base.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

While im not trying to talk anyone into the build (you either like it or not) and sounds like your mind is made up already. The guy that you are quoting and gear you are looking at is pretty bad.

Investing 4-5 ex into a build is not very much whatsoever especially for end game content. If you are looking to do 100% all endgame content and on a 1 ex budget, then go play arc traps or elementalist bv.

I mean the guy your quoting has 0 quality on his gems, wrong vinktars, 2 life flasks, no tombfists, no helm enchant, no crit/attackspeed on claw, very low life on abyss jewels, and pretty bad rings/amulet.

Not saying everyone has to have perfect gear or anything but its clear the build still has a very long way to go for him.

I do have attack speed on claw and it's around 398.0 eDPS. The step-up for claws are around 2+ ex for an upgrade. It's fair point on the quality and I am fixing that.

The league has been rough for my start with minimal drops and I am a new player besides the couple of hours I spent in beta.

I'm attempting to get the helm enchant. But, it's like a t1 lab enchant - I have to run that a few times and get good at it. Prayer that I will get the enchant.

Again, abyss jewels you'll hit around 10ex in jewels to get a good life roll. I've done the best I can with maximum life. Flask, just realised that I must of sold the wrong one. As I had two that I sold, so thanks for pointing that out, fixed it now! Flasks on the PoB don't remove shock. Your diamond flask has knockback - how should we remove the shock from vinktars?

Your guide uses 2 life flasks, so I've only been led by that. It's not until I'm learning the game that I realize that this is wrong and come to the thread to ask. I did ask prior what should I follow PoB or the forum - I'm guessing PoB? 2 x abyss slot tombfists are 7.5ex starting price. So rare gloves made more sense to me to get good DPS rolls on my vise and sort my resists.

So my point still stands, the build needs experience and a lot of currency to push into end-game content.

Don't get me wrong though, I've enjoyed the build and thank you for creating it. I've just hit that learning curve where it's steep uphill now.
Last edited by Chrysus on Jan 13, 2019, 8:12:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info