[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
SaKRaaN wrote:
Does this build still use Belly of the beast ? or did he switch into loreweave ??

Would definitely use loreweave. Might have to change some dmg nodes to some more life nodes to make up for it though.
"
Completed 27 ChallengesSaKRaaN wrote:
Does this build still use Belly of the beast ? or did he switch into loreweave ??

Would definitely use loreweave. Might have to change some dmg nodes to some more life nodes to make up for it though.

I did build the whole thing . Bought Belly of the beast . Highest end possible gear . I reached 4950 hp .

So some questions i have now . Do you still use rat's nest ? As I saw you have 6k hp . I have thoughts that you did switch into a rare or using starkonja .

Lycosidae, Rawhide Tower Shield important for end game or is there something better ?

Sorry but in the guide you wrote nothing about this so I wondered . You can look at my character ZALEGENDOFSPARTA in betrayal .

Tell me please what i did wrong .

Note ! Im getting alot of heavy damage . Like mostly from betrayal mobs 1 shot even with that hp . I still didn't capture the pantheon but as you say about brine king it's only about stun recovery .

40 ex watcherye with 2 ~ 3 wrath stats is a must to reach endgame with build ?
Last edited by SaKRaaN on Jan 5, 2019, 2:43:18 PM
Hey i got a claw, but not sure if its any good.
Not sure if that chaos dmg will even do a difference.

Is this good enough for late game, or should i look for more lightning dmg?

"
SaKRaaN wrote:
I did build the whole thing . Bought Belly of the beast . Highest end possible gear . I reached 4950 hp .

So some questions i have now . Do you still use rat's nest ? As I saw you have 6k hp . I have thoughts that you did switch into a rare or using starkonja .

Lycosidae, Rawhide Tower Shield important for end game or is there something better ?

Sorry but in the guide you wrote nothing about this so I wondered . You can look at my character ZALEGENDOFSPARTA in betrayal .

Tell me please what i did wrong .

Note ! Im getting alot of heavy damage . Like mostly from betrayal mobs 1 shot even with that hp . I still didn't capture the pantheon but as you say about brine king it's only about stun recovery .

40 ex watcherye with 2 ~ 3 wrath stats is a must to reach endgame with build ?

I am really not a big fan of starkonja, (I hate seeing that reduced damage on low life (even if you hit it rarely) However it might be an option if life gets really low with a loreweave roll.

Lyco is super mandatory and super important.

As for betrayal league, the league can be super rippy. Still feel it is very overtuned, fortification is still horrible, and having 4 syndicate guys with 2-3 ranks each almost gurantee your death.

Wrath mod I would suggest getting ONE mod, still pricey but very much worth. Probably either the flat crit % or the pen (you would have to check POB and see which is better). Getting 2-3 mod would be glorious, but probably only for those that are filthy rich. I am not one of those haha.

"
Kjetle wrote:
Hey i got a claw, but not sure if its any good.
Not sure if that chaos dmg will even do a difference.

Is this good enough for late game, or should i look for more lightning dmg?

Chaos damage unfortunately does not do much for us but ofc will still add some damage. Besides that its like a 360 EDPS claw which is not to bad at all. Attack speed is a bit low and crit a bit higher but mostly because it is Gemini base. It should be fine for end game claw, unless you really want to get a crazy one.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
SaKRaaN wrote:

Can you give us an idea of new tree with loreweave?
Thx lot for your good job!
"
cliquici wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
SaKRaaN wrote:

Can you give us an idea of new tree with loreweave?
Thx lot for your good job!

Umm haven't really tested or seen so would be impossible to do. For now honestly unless your having crazy problems, as long as you have over 5k hp. (hopefully closer to 5.5k). I would probably keep it as is. But loreweave adds a LOT of extra damage. So just saying if needed you could drop some points off dps and get more life + phase acro.

Later this league once things calm down with work + league, I plan on testing/updating both builds with new items/mechanics etc etc and then will go from there.
There isn't much to change in the tree, maybe if you get LVL 100 you can work something out, but there isn't any major life nodes around.

I'm using Loreweave, the only change in the overall build was using Starkonja with 40% increased spectral throw damage.

Also i'm using Phase Acro

You do lose around 500 life with loreweave, but overall that life only applies to Physical Damage, because the 80% resist mitigate elemental damage.

I'm running with around 5500 life, and i very rarely die outside Syndicate Fortifications and very hard bosses.
I'm having a hard time with this build so far. I die a lot and it seems my DPS is quite a bit lower than the PoB that's linked in the guide. I have about 2 ex to spend. Could someone please tell me what I should be upgrading. I sit at 5700 hp with 58000k total dps on my PoB. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, I don't know how to link profiles that show up in the fourms.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cr4ve/characters?characterName=hachkujii
Last edited by cr4ve on Jan 8, 2019, 7:05:33 AM
"
marcusvbreda wrote:
There isn't much to change in the tree, maybe if you get LVL 100 you can work something out, but there isn't any major life nodes around.

I'm using Loreweave, the only change in the overall build was using Starkonja with 40% increased spectral throw damage.

Also i'm using Phase Acro

You do lose around 500 life with loreweave, but overall that life only applies to Physical Damage, because the 80% resist mitigate elemental damage.

I'm running with around 5500 life, and i very rarely die outside Syndicate Fortifications and very hard bosses.

I would probably be very ok with 5.5k life. Especially as you pointed out that loreweave 80% to all resistances is a huge defensive layer when it comes to all elemental type dmg.
"
cr4ve wrote:
I'm having a hard time with this build so far. I die a lot and it seems my DPS is quite a bit lower than the PoB that's linked in the guide. I have about 2 ex to spend. Could someone please tell me what I should be upgrading. I sit at 5700 hp with 58000k total dps on my PoB. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, I don't know how to link profiles that show up in the fourms.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cr4ve/characters?characterName=hachkujii

Your biggest issue though it seems small is you are currently taking 50% MORE damage everytime you use vinktar. You have to roll shock removal on your diamond flask or you will get annihilated. Taking 50% increased damage is a drastically HUGE amount of damage. It is like rolling a 50% abyssus but even then abyssus only applies to physical damage taken, where as vinktars shock is all damage period.

Rest of your gear is not perfect but decent. I would change flask and you will probably be amazed at what happens with that little change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info