[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Vrenga wrote:

The only thing I can think of that is apart from the build is the shield, I am looking for rings with more int but have no luck on poe trade yet, so I cannot use the lyco even though I can afford it.

Edit: And the helm ofcourse, I got it from a friend for free

You have wrong helm, wrong chest, wrong shield, your gems are all corrupted without any quality, wrong vinktar, 2 life flasks, no shock removal rolled on diamond flask making you literally take 50% MORE damage. You have searching eye jewel socketed in tombfists instead of murderous eye meaning you do not get the 10% MORE damage multiplier. Your amulet has no life or EDWA which are the first 2 stats listed to look for. Most of your abyss jewels are 2 mod (which is fine to start) but the 2nd mod is so low it doesn't even count or they have no life rolled on them at all.

This is all after a brief look. I still suggest to reread the guide fully and carefully. Even if you are a newer POE player, if guide says one thing and you don't something else entirely than that is solely on you.

Belly of the beast is listed in your gear section, I just vaaled all the gems because a friend told me to, I will switch them out to higher quality ones :)
About the shield I am still searching for rings with more plus to int so I can equip the lycosidae, without losing res/damage.

Aah I see I am missing the lightning pen on the vinktars, will switch that out.
I have remove/immune to shock on one flask, bleeding on the other and freeze/chill on the diamond one.

I did not know about the jewel in tombfist, will fix that too. The other jewels were just something I bought really cheap off of poetrade.
One question about jewels though, is it worth switching out the steel spirit for another one with eledmg+life instead?

And yeah I know the amulet is kinda bad with just 5% edwa but it was what I could afford at the time.

I have a bit over 200c now to spend so maybe i'll find better jewelry+jewels.
Thanks for taking your time to check :)

Edit: Spent my currency, mind taking another look? Couldnt afford any jewels though, gonna try to get right enchant on helmet in lab too.
Last edited by Vrenga on Feb 1, 2019, 2:21:41 PM
Hello Goofy.

I'm a total beginner. This is my first character ever in POE.

I have come to an inpass where I feel I need advice.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Elaboratorbbp/characters

I die alot with about 6k HP around t11-13 maps. I mostly get 1-shot from Syndicate members, but the oneshots can happen from pretty much any magic monster source.

Can need in the post above I need other flasks. Do I get shocked from all enemies types nomatter the maps mods?

Also could you please look at my gear and advice me on the upgrades to get in the correct priority. I know the helmet enchant will probadly help alot.

Thanks in advance and for the guide.

"
Elaboratorbbp wrote:
Hello Goofy.

I'm a total beginner. This is my first character ever in POE.

I have come to an inpass where I feel I need advice.

I die alot with about 6k HP around t11-13 maps. I mostly get 1-shot from Syndicate members, but the oneshots can happen from pretty much any magic monster source.

Can need in the post above I need other flasks. Do I get shocked from all enemies types nomatter the maps mods?

Also could you please look at my gear and advice me on the upgrades to get in the correct priority. I know the helmet enchant will probadly help alot.

Thanks in advance and for the guide.

First welcome to POE and always good to hear about fresh faces joining this awesome game!

To answer your question the way it works currently is vessel of vinktar (any variation) also shocks YOU making you take 50% increased damage, which is actually a MORE multiplier. So if you take 1000 damage you are actually going to take 1500 damage instead. Right now you do not need to worry about this because you are not running a vinktar flask (though your flasks are kind of all over the place).

I would definitely fix ur flasks, take a look at loreweave over belly, get a much better amulet, swap out your regular jewels for abyss jewels. The next 4 points you get to, I would also pick up phase acrobatics on the tree.

Then go from there.
Thanks for the answer, however with 37k dps in hideout with golem I have hard time imagining when my damage skyrockets into the millions as I assume you'll hit?

A new amulet and abyss jewels ain't gonna fix that?
"
Elaboratorbbp wrote:
Thanks for the answer, however with 37k dps in hideout with golem I have hard time imagining when my damage skyrockets into the millions as I assume you'll hit?

A new amulet and abyss jewels ain't gonna fix that?

You are very much confusing POB actual dps and in game tooltip dps. Your in game tooltip will never come close to ever showing millions of dps
So what do I do with the Ele Weakness in the Helmet if I yolo slammed a Level 10 Ele Weakness on Hit onto my Tombfists?

Change the Ele Weakness in my Helmet to something like Assassin's Mark?
"
MeinKampfire wrote:
So what do I do with the Ele Weakness in the Helmet if I yolo slammed a Level 10 Ele Weakness on Hit onto my Tombfists?

Change the Ele Weakness in my Helmet to something like Assassin's Mark?

You can't have a double curse setup as you have no way to get a second curse. If you managed to get ele weakness on hit on gloves which is great then I would drop curse on hit and ele weakness in helm.

You can either throw on like a CWDT level 1 + IC level 3 setup or you can beef up orb of storms a bit and maybe throw on like power charge on crit + culling strike or something similar.
Hello again.

Found my second unnatural instinct gem. Sold the first one.

Now, how would I use this the best - and it's it worth using instead of the 18ex price?

As I see it there is a small gain and no real loss around the Fervour node, but not really THAT much. Rest seems meh or a loss.

Another edit: I am considering buying a well rolled Loreweave for the currency it can bring. Does the elemental damage affix work for spectral throw?
Last edited by Elaboratorbbp on Feb 8, 2019, 10:03:30 AM
"
Elaboratorbbp wrote:
Hello again.

Found my second unnatural instinct gem. Sold the first one.

Now, how would I use this the best - and it's it worth using instead of the 18ex price?

As I see it there is a small gain and no real loss around the Fervour node, but not really THAT much. Rest seems meh or a loss.

Another edit: I am considering buying a well rolled Loreweave for the currency it can bring. Does the elemental damage affix work for spectral throw?

Only worth it ever if u hit one of the scion jewels and even then idk if 18 exalts would be worth using. My advice, just sell it.

Loreweave should be chest you use
Build fully updated including gems/tree/gear/new weapon/new watcher's eye/flask/pob link etc etc. Sadly still unable to link items on guide that i don't have on a character in game (WHICH IS RLY STUPID). Will have to check changelog + pob link to see updated stuff.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Feb 9, 2019, 9:19:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info