[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Thoughts on my build?

Anything I should change? improve?

I'm not finished leveling and I think I could improve my boots to have T1 stats.

I'm planning on switching to loreweaves as soon as I acquire more life nodes and i'm still trying to get that sweet 40% increased ST damage on my helmet.

Thanks!
Last edited by IIooyd on Feb 9, 2019, 11:29:22 PM
"
IIooyd wrote:
Thoughts on my build?

I'm not finished leveling and I think I could improve my boots to have T1 stats.

I'm planning on switching to loreweaves as soon as I acquire more life nodes and i'm still trying to get that sweet 40% increased ST damage on my helmet.

Thanks!

Upgrades/improvements is not something I help with. Honestly too much time for me to look at every persons char/gear for every build for every person that posts saying look at my gear.

Besides for that its all written in the guide/POB and what the best stats on an item are for a specific slot. Now how much you want to min/max, what your budget is, what items are out and available in a league, who is online/offline are all things you are going to have to figure out on your own. There is to many variables for me to tell you what to look for.

For example taking a well rolled ring and saying hey that's pretty good, but you should get it on an opal base because its much better base wise, might sound great... but the chances of you finding an opal ring with those 4-5 really well rolled stats might be impossible.

Lastly you can compare the items you have to what is listed in the guide for stats and you can already tell what needs to be upgraded or what can/should be upgraded. You do not need me to go through look at your character and point them out to you.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
IIooyd wrote:
Thoughts on my build?

Thanks!

Upgrades/improvements is not something I help with. Honestly too much time for me to look at every persons char/gear for every build for every person that posts saying look at my gear.

Besides for that its all written in the guide/POB and what the best stats on an item are for a specific slot. Now how much you want to min/max, what your budget is, what items are out and available in a league, who is online/offline are all things you are going to have to figure out on your own. There is to many variables for me to tell you what to look for.

For example taking a well rolled ring and saying hey that's pretty good, but you should get it on an opal base because its much better base wise, might sound great... but the chances of you finding an opal ring with those 4-5 really well rolled stats might be impossible.

Lastly you can compare the items you have to what is listed in the guide for stats and you can already tell what needs to be upgraded or what can/should be upgraded. You do not need me to go through look at your character and point them out to you.

Ohp. Okay, thank you for your reply!
Sorry
for loreweave what is the stat prioritization? what should i look for first ? is the gap between 79% resist and 80% resist really that huge ?
Last edited by GavurTohumu on Feb 11, 2019, 9:13:49 AM
"
GavurTohumu wrote:
for loreweave what is the stat prioritization? what should i look for first ? is the gap between 79% resist and 80% resist really that huge ?

Matter of preference id say. To me every +1 max res is a pretty big deal. It is why the old corrupt of +1 max res's were a pretty big deal. Seeing as loreweave rolls 75-80, I would not even consider getting anything but 80, but that is just me personally. Then I look for good life, good ele dmg, good crit in no specific order.

The way I look at it is if im already springing a couple exalts or more for a good piece of gear, I might as well pay a bit more and get a top end one.
Love your guides, they're pretty thorough for a newbie like me, although I don't understand all the abbreviations and techniques in which you can customize/craft your gear yet.

Like "get a solid T1 phys dmg as extra XX roll at the very least. 2x rolls would be the best", whaaaa...? :D

I'll learn the ropes. Thanks again for your guides, keep at it!
"
Love your guides, they're pretty thorough for a newbie like me, although I don't understand all the abbreviations and techniques in which you can customize/craft your gear yet.

Like "get a solid T1 phys dmg as extra XX roll at the very least. 2x rolls would be the best", whaaaa...? :D

I'll learn the ropes. Thanks again for your guides, keep at it!
Well this is referring to my reave/bflurry guide I would assume as you won't find anything like that on elebuzzsaw.

There are a few different mods on certain shaped items called "gain x% of physical damage as extra fire/cold/lightning damage". Does not really matter what the element is just adds a % of you phys dmg as extra damage of one of those elements. So basically im assuming your talking about the amulet on reave/bflurry build. You want to get one high roll of physical as extra cold/light/fire, and hopefully get 2 good rolls instead of just 1.
4L Setup: Orb of Storms - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness

Could someone please explain how these work together? Orb of Storms is not a curse.
I'm really enjoying this build but I must make a mention of the mana sustain. It's awful. the claw wheel is not nearly enough to sustain mana efficiently with Wrath and Herald of Ice active. EVEN when I got all the mana leech nodes under vaal pact, it wasn't enough. Wrath is great but not practical to have with mana leech this low.

Edit: Just tried it with Essence Sap instead and it works. Pretty big sacrifice of points though.
Last edited by Pro on Feb 24, 2019, 11:58:58 PM
"
Pro wrote:
4L Setup: Orb of Storms - Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Ele Weakness

Could someone please explain how these work together? Orb of Storms is not a curse.

Orb of storms is not a curse, the only curse you are applying with curse on hit is ele weakness. Herald of ice spreads it for map clear with the little ice explosions, Orb of storms curses on hit when it hits meaning you use it for single target application for bosses and stuff.

"
Pro wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build but I must make a mention of the mana sustain. It's awful. the claw wheel is not nearly enough to sustain mana efficiently with Wrath and Herald of Ice active. EVEN when I got all the mana leech nodes under vaal pact, it wasn't enough. Wrath is great but not practical to have with mana leech this low.

Edit: Just tried it with Essence Sap instead and it works. Pretty big sacrifice of points though.

Mana sustain is not an issue when you have .8% of dmg leeched as mana. Unless you are severely underleveled and undergeared. The more damage you do the higher the % of leech is going to be. Done this build so many times I can not count, and have had so many others do it as well and not have any problems.

I mean do you really think build has gone 400+ pages through countless leagues and there is something in it that does not work? Unfortunately your profile is locked so can not take a look at your char/gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info