[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

My idea with Shroud was to get that Shade form/physical immunity considering all the abyssal jewels used. Life would be around 5.5-5.7K which for Shaper is enough and mapping would be safer. Maybe im wrong, i'm still learning.

Now, atm I invested just for the jewels and rings around 20ex in standard. My whole build atm is worth over 40ex. The problem is, I still lack dps for some reason and its sitting around 650-700K.
I'm trying to pinpoint where is the deficit in my build cause 300K dps lacking is a lot. No luck for now and i'm little bit disappointed on what i got out of it considering the investment.

Moving single targets are pain in the ass with slower projectiles.

Clear speed is amazing though and a pleasure to play.

Here is my build so if someone is willing to take a look and find the problem before Delve starts I would be very grateful. :)
https://pastebin.com/BwiuEjKX

Best of luck in new league
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 29, 2018, 6:13:41 PM
"
My idea with Shroud was to get that Shade form/physical immunity considering all the abyssal jewels used. Life would be around 5.5-5.7K which for Shaper is enough and mapping would be safer. Maybe im wrong, i'm still learning.

Now, atm I invested just for the jewels and rings around 20ex in standard. My whole build atm is worth over 40ex. The problem is, I still lack dps for some reason and its sitting around 650-700K.
I'm trying to pinpoint where is the deficit in my build cause 300K dps lacking is a lot. No luck for now and i'm little bit disappointed on what i got out of it considering the investment.

Moving single targets are pain in the ass with slower projectiles.

Clear speed is amazing though and a pleasure to play.

Here is my build so if someone is willing to take a look and find the problem before Delve starts I would be very grateful. :)
https://pastebin.com/BwiuEjKX

Best of luck in new league

Super busy and just took all night to update my filter but taking a quick look...

Your claw is only 304 edps which is not terrible but can definitely be much better. A lot of your gems are not level 20 or 20q which will help. Also neither of your rings have EDWA on them which should be one of first stats you look for. Your amulet is also pretty atrocious, no EDWA, no crit chance, etc. Also you are level 84

All of these changes should help a decent amount.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Aug 29, 2018, 8:31:41 PM
Should be all set and ready to go, good luck in delve league everyone.
guardians and shapper kill ???
"
gueDDy wrote:
guardians and shapper kill ???

What about them? Both are incredibly easy on this build if that is what you are asking.
Hey, following your guide, always wanted to try Spectral build, it's my second league so far, question. When looking at your gems with which detailed area should I look at? Your gear has different gems than the one mentioned in the gem description. Thanks in advance!
"
N4ti0n wrote:
Hey, following your guide, always wanted to try Spectral build, it's my second league so far, question. When looking at your gems with which detailed area should I look at? Your gear has different gems than the one mentioned in the gem description. Thanks in advance!

You mean the side gems, or for the main skill? Main skill should be the same on both. However some of the setups have been changed and the gear is from abyss league and is old. So didn't use things like CWDT and ancestral protector. That's why it says to read the changelog first always.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 2, 2018, 5:02:52 AM
Can we go scion ascendant instead? going Raider and slayer.
Freezien
"
azndecoy101 wrote:
Can we go scion ascendant instead? going Raider and slayer.

you could I guess... but not much use for slayer on ST, pure raider much better
how well would replacing elemental weakness with enfeeble work out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info