[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

So in Incursion league, I've gotten this build to almost 70 with no issues. Gotten pretty much all the gear listed by OP (with a few pieces that could still use an upgrade).

One question, on a 5L Belly, is there a reason you chose Ice Bite over Faster Attacks?

I tried Ice Bite, and the dps is fine. Then on a whim I thought what if I replaced it with Faster Attacks? My dps with Ice Bite is about a thousand less than if I had Faster Attacks. I know I'm no where near a attack speed cap. The odd thing is, when I'm at my current max Frenzy charges (6) I'm doing the same dps with Ice Bite as with Faster Attacks (when also at 6 Frenzy stacks), however with no Frenzy stacks there is that clear 1k difference in dps. Does Ice Bite end up scaling better at level 20 compared to a level 20 Faster Attacks?
"
Maverickroll wrote:
So in Incursion league, I've gotten this build to almost 70 with no issues. Gotten pretty much all the gear listed by OP (with a few pieces that could still use an upgrade).

One question, on a 5L Belly, is there a reason you chose Ice Bite over Faster Attacks?

I tried Ice Bite, and the dps is fine. Then on a whim I thought what if I replaced it with Faster Attacks? My dps with Ice Bite is about a thousand less than if I had Faster Attacks. I know I'm no where near a attack speed cap. The odd thing is, when I'm at my current max Frenzy charges (6) I'm doing the same dps with Ice Bite as with Faster Attacks (when also at 6 Frenzy stacks), however with no Frenzy stacks there is that clear 1k difference in dps. Does Ice Bite end up scaling better at level 20 compared to a level 20 Faster Attacks?

Faster Attacks doesn’t really increase your damage, where as Ice Bite increases your base cold damages which scales much better because there are many things on the tree and gear that affects it. You also get the freeze % bonus which makes you safer, so there’s no reason not to. Once you get quality on ice bite, you will deal more damage to frozen targets which is pretty much most of the time.
Last edited by HeidePoE on Jul 20, 2018, 7:46:57 PM
"
Maverickroll wrote:

Ice bit is the best gem you can use once you have your full 7 frenzy charges. Faster attacks is just that, makes you attack faster. It is not necessarily bad but means you have to hit more times to do the same amount of damage. Not saying this is bad... but if an enemy moves, or you hit a rock or other obstruction or are constantly moving, it is damage you lose.
Can someone take a look at my character and tell me where do I go next in terms of equip? I'm sitting at around 37k hideout dps and 90k with onslaught and frenzy charges, which feels good enough for clear, but I want to take a shot at the Guardians and then Shaper for the first time ever and I want to make sure I'm ready.
As long as you know the guardians mechanic/fights there shouldn't be much of an issue. Swap in slower projectiles and enjoy.
Just an update: I killed all four guardians with little problem. Thanks!
"
MrHarp wrote:
Just an update: I killed all four guardians with little problem. Thanks!

Glad to hear :)
impossible to complete the uber lab
"
Merlín wrote:

You have almost 0 life on your gear. For lab (and for everything in general) it's extremely important to have a good amount of life on every rare. Also, I don't know if your claw is switched, but you have 0 elemental damage on it, which is the main point of the build.
"
Merlín wrote:

Haven't looked at your profile/gear but uber lab is a cinch on this build. I would follow what the guy said above me... if you have no life and no ele damage, that is almost 100% of our entire build for both offense + defense. Would reread the guide very carefully.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info