[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Hi Goofy - great build, been meaning to do it for a few leagues and just got round to levelling it finally. Whats your thoughts on two socket tombfists? Considering dropping either CWDT or CWDT + Inc Dur for a one or two socket. Cheers

Honestly I don't think its worth it and has been brought up many times before. I know it is very popular to do with many attack based builds and if you want to than feel free.

Tombfists up your damage a bit especially with 2 well rolled abyss jewels. However you lose resists, attack speed, evasion, projectile damage and 2 gem slots.

Your damage is already pretty darn top tier, more is always better that's fore sure but personally I do not feel it is a good trade off for the things you lose. I wouldn't even know what 2 gems you would drop out. As for resists we already have a good amount of uniques we use on the build and are already sort of res/life starved (especially with the switch to loreweave)

So all in all think it would be better to stick with the rare gloves.

"
Schattenpanda wrote:
Another question is in defense screen you have 100% avoidance in ignite , shock freeze and co. I was wondering how.

Screenshots of dps/defense are before the ascendancy buffs. That was with the old Avatar of the Veil and not he onslaught.

"
htm88 wrote:
hey,

great guide, really enjoy this season :D

just a minor note:

I have noticed that in your gear discussion you mentioned + 1 frenzy charges to be BiS on boots however they can only be obtained on GLOVES best to my knowledge ...

so how do they compare the projectile dmg and is their any vaal implicit i'd like on my boots

not sure if that was mentioned before

any input appreciated

best
hTm

The switch was just made this league in incursion, obviously the guide has been up for much much longer than that. The new BiS gloves would be a corruption of +1 frenzy charge and ele weakness on hit. This would be much more damage than the projectile damage implicit, and would allow us to drop our entire curse on hit setup for aoe + single target. I would assume getting both of these mods would be crazy hard to do. There is also another mod that adds flat crit chance to attacks (doesn't have to be to gems in gloves, just all attacks period) which is pretty damn good too. Any combination of these would be pretty epic and worth it.

As for boots not really sure what any of the new ones are really.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

The switch was just made this league in incursion, obviously the guide has been up for much much longer than that. The new BiS gloves would be a corruption of +1 frenzy charge and ele weakness on hit. This would be much more damage than the projectile damage implicit, and would allow us to drop our entire curse on hit setup for aoe + single target. I would assume getting both of these mods would be crazy hard to do. There is also another mod that adds flat crit chance to attacks (doesn't have to be to gems in gloves, just all attacks period) which is pretty damn good too. Any combination of these would be pretty epic and worth it.

As for boots not really sure what any of the new ones are really.

"
Socketed Gems have +3.5% Critical Strike Chance

Ist this the mod you are talking about? Im sry for that many question as i didnt play poe for a long time. I tried out to find one with +1 frenzy and curse but couldnt find someone selling it. I dont know if the one i can find in poe trade are even a upgrade.

In addition, I would like to ask if i can do anything with my rings/amulets to improve.

Thanks for taking time and i really love the build . ^^
"
Schattenpanda wrote:

"

Ist this the mod you are talking about? Im sry for that many question as i didnt play poe for a long time. I tried out to find one with +1 frenzy and curse but couldnt find someone selling it. I dont know if the one i can find in poe trade are even a upgrade.

In addition, I would like to ask if i can do anything with my rings/amulets to improve.

No that is not the mod im talking about, has nothing to do with socketed gems, its just a new implicit corruptible chance on gloves that gives attacks .xx% to crit chance.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jul 9, 2018, 8:51:04 AM
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Schattenpanda wrote:

"

No that is not the mod im talking about, has nothing to do with socketed gems, its just a new implicit corruptible chance on gloves that gives attacks .xx% to crit chance.

Oh i see i have seen it on a rare glove combined +1 frenzy yet i guess.
Hey I'm trying out this build for the first time and I've really having through leveling. If a pack gets near me I get absolutely destroyed and my damage seems really low. I'm only lvl 41 in act 5. Does this build take time to ramp up? Or is there something I'm missing?

"
DamagePlanX wrote:
Hey I'm trying out this build for the first time and I've really having through leveling. If a pack gets near me I get absolutely destroyed and my damage seems really low. I'm only lvl 41 in act 5. Does this build take time to ramp up? Or is there something I'm missing?

I would prolly use a shield instead of a claw . (lycosidae if u can if not i woulld use a defensive yellow shield) Since u have soul raker u leech enoguh life mana. U are nto suppose to use grace/ haste. Only the vaal version.Wrath and herald of ice are the 2 use. I feel like immortal call + cast when damage taken helps alot.
"
DamagePlanX wrote:

You need more elemental damage on that claw, first of all. At least lightning and cold. Switch that second claw for a defensive shield, both rings for +res and life rings (+ any kind of damage you can get) and I think you're fine.
this is a pretty sweet build i love how fast it is, but im only at 4.1k life and am struggling with rare t9 maps, what should i be adding for more resilience? do i just need to fill out my tree more?
"
METHLORD wrote:
this is a pretty sweet build i love how fast it is, but im only at 4.1k life and am struggling with rare t9 maps, what should i be adding for more resilience? do i just need to fill out my tree more?

Use Lycosidae for accurancy + a bit more hp. Get MAx hp on ur ring. I use max hp rolled abyssal jewel + elemental damage . Oh Yeah , read changelog for skill update. For me the iC + CWDT helped alot .
Last edited by Schattenpanda on Jul 10, 2018, 2:01:29 PM
Hey dude i like the build a lot but i am stuck and she keeps getting one shot for nothing by random crap what am i duing rong cheers mate ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info