[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

thx a lot was just wondering if the lightning pen was worth it. Everything is clear for me now .
sorry quite new to POE so abt confused on how the below is supposed to work:

4L Setup: Wrath - Ancestral Protector - CWDT (lvl 20) - Summon Lightning Golem
CWDT for Golem. Totem is there to save socket spots. Would say wrath is the same.
Can this build be used to farm Uber lab?
"
Schattenpanda wrote:
CWDT for Golem. Totem is there to save socket spots. Would say wrath is the same.

so basically it is to cast golem when taking damage, kind of doesn't look it is worth it
"
darkmeiun wrote:
sorry quite new to POE so abt confused on how the below is supposed to work:

4L Setup: Wrath - Ancestral Protector - CWDT (lvl 20) - Summon Lightning Golem

Wrath is just an aura so its a place holder. Ancestral Protector you still manually throw down for bosses and such.

Basically its a 2 link setup for cwdt + golem so you don't have to keep manually casting golem over and over when it dies. It is very common, and extremely useful to connect golem to cwdt.

"
bankai1009 wrote:
Can this build be used to farm Uber lab?

It farms uber lab pretty good and kills izaro incredibly fast. However it does use Vaal Pact and has about 6k hp so there are definitely better builds for pure lab farm.
So, I am doing your build ATM and I hope you can help me push my dps even further. Can you see my character (RiqSLASHES is the name) and see what I can do to improve my dps? Thanks in advance ;D
Hi guys,

peo noob here.

I have a few questions regading this build.

Am i supposed to cast Ancestral manually?
If so, which skill do i switch and is there any hotkey for that?
I am bussy managing everything as it is, cant imagine switching skills during a boss fight.

Does heald of ice do something as it is? or do i have to switch it manually as well?
& same as #1

How soon should i skill point blank, does it make a big difference?
It seems to me that i need to stay back to not die atm.

Could some one give me some suggestions on my gear and what piece to go for next?

Anything else i should now regarding this build as a noob? So i can move on to lvl 3 maps maybe ;)

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Selling full elebuzsaw gear in ISC pm Queabape

Hideout dps with gmp is 74k killed uber elder,shaper and uber atziri you can check my profile to see gear Level 93 raider EnverPasha
Last edited by Queabape on Jul 3, 2018, 5:51:11 PM
"
keva654 wrote:
Hi guys,

peo noob here.

I have a few questions regading this build.

Am i supposed to cast Ancestral manually?
If so, which skill do i switch and is there any hotkey for that?
I am bussy managing everything as it is, cant imagine switching skills during a boss fight.

Does heald of ice do something as it is? or do i have to switch it manually as well?
& same as #1

How soon should i skill point blank, does it make a big difference?
It seems to me that i need to stay back to not die atm.

Could some one give me some suggestions on my gear and what piece to go for next?

Anything else i should now regarding this build as a noob? So i can move on to lvl 3 maps maybe ;)

Thank you in advance.

Regards

1.) Yes you cast it manually mostly just right before a boss fight for the added attack speed + damage. You should never swap skills during a fight, most people use left click as "move only" and right click as the actual attack (in this case spectral throw). Golem does not need a spot as it casts on its own... so you need one for whirling blades, ancestral protector, vaal haste, vaal grace, and orb of storms. I also usually put portal on middle mouse button so all your stuff fits here.

2.) Herald of ice is an aura that you have to turn on once (or everytime you die) and that is it, so cast your aura and make sure it is on and then take it off your skill bar. A lot of this info can be found in the tutorials on the poe game itself, feel free to check them out.

3.) Point blank is one of the very last skills you take and its used almost 100% for single target kills once you swap in slower projectiles for GMP.

4.) Covered in the guide under gear prioritization. Feel free to link/post it up and maybe someone else will take a look for you.

5.) Best advice I can give you is to learn the game as much as you can. There are a million things to learn and each thing you learn is one more thing you now know about the game. Its a long time in coming but can be a very good and pleasurable experience. Stick with it, ask questions, global chat helps, google is your best friend.

As a new player let me officially welcome you to POE and hope you enjoy it even a fraction as much as I do :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info