[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
Brokkah1 wrote:
Current gear is below, any suggestions for improvements are welcomed. Pretty sure I can do better on the amulet but the combination of mods required is quite expensive.

Jewels are 3 x Abyss, 2 with flat ele and life roll, and 1 with 3 flat ele

Very nice gear so far - I guess you could grab a +85% or more crit while affected by Wrath Watcher's Eye, move to a good Stygian Vice belt for the extra abyss socket, and, as you said, upgrade to hp, crit chance, multi, EDWA amulet, but none of those are likely necessary, just the next-step upgrades if you want to keep pushing stats up haha.
Hey, this is my first league playing PoE so I'm still relatively new to the game. Thanks a lot for the guide! I'm wondering how you have 60k resting DPS in town, I have like 6k DPS at level 85, not sure how to get the DPS numbers 10x higher..

"
bierko wrote:
Hey, this is my first league playing PoE so I'm still relatively new to the game. Thanks a lot for the guide! I'm wondering how you have 60k resting DPS in town, I have like 6k DPS at level 85, not sure how to get the DPS numbers 10x higher.

Are you sure you're actually looking at your Spectral Throw information in the character screen and not the Vaal Spectral Throw dps numbers? Your gear and tree seem like they should be giving you well more than 6k
"
Funkdubious wrote:
"
bierko wrote:
Hey, this is my first league playing PoE so I'm still relatively new to the game. Thanks a lot for the guide! I'm wondering how you have 60k resting DPS in town, I have like 6k DPS at level 85, not sure how to get the DPS numbers 10x higher.

Are you sure you're actually looking at your Spectral Throw information in the character screen and not the Vaal Spectral Throw dps numbers? Your gear and tree seem like they should be giving you well more than 6k

Yup (don't have vaal spectral throw equipped)! Although with lightning golem it's 9k.
How are you running both Hearld of ice and wrath without an enlightened sup gem and not running out of mana? :o
Last edited by lconic on Jun 30, 2018, 4:29:35 AM
"
bierko wrote:
Hey, this is my first league playing PoE so I'm still relatively new to the game. Thanks a lot for the guide! I'm wondering how you have 60k resting DPS in town, I have like 6k DPS at level 85, not sure how to get the DPS numbers 10x higher..

6k does seem extremely low... make sure you actually toggle to the spec throw icon in the offense screen IF that is where you were looking.

However you also have to remember that late game and min/maxing makes dps skyrocket. Just some things to throw out of why your dps is so low...

- Claw is not even 300 edps (292 atm)
- Low attack speed on claw
- No crit chance rolled on claw
- No quality at all on any of your gems
- Lot of your gems are not level 20 or level 21
- Wrath is level 19 (should also read changelog as your gems are mixed up)
- You have no helmet linked, but going to your profile, it is very low rolled (68%) and has no spec throw enchant
- Gloves have no attack speed on them
- Rings have no flat lightning damage rolled on them
- Amulet has no crit multi
- Missing huge dps node at top of tree (claws of the falcon wheel)
- Two of your abyss jewels have very little to no dmg rolled on them

Now 9k dps in town still sounds pretty low so might be something you are looking at wrong, or not having an aura on or something. But as you can see from your gear you still have a very long way to go.

"
lconic wrote:
How are you running both Hearld of ice and wrath without an enlightened sup gem and not running out of mana? :o

Because I am a wizard!!!

In reality... wrath reserves 50% and herald 25%. This still leaves 25% of your mana pool to attack with which is plenty with mana leech. Whats the issue exactly?
Hey! Just passing by to say this is the first character I'm playing since patch 2.0 and I'm having a blast. I really like fast characters and this build has satisfied my need for speed. I'm having some trouble getting the more high end gear, mainly because I'm poor, but I can clear maps up to t10-12 in minutes.

What do you recommend putting my remaining points in?
"
MrHarp wrote:
Hey! Just passing by to say this is the first character I'm playing since patch 2.0 and I'm having a blast. I really like fast characters and this build has satisfied my need for speed. I'm having some trouble getting the more high end gear, mainly because I'm poor, but I can clear maps up to t10-12 in minutes.

What do you recommend putting my remaining points in?

If you make your characters public in your profile people can take a look and make suggestions for you!
looking for some help for Crit Wrath watcher's eye.
Should i only buy one with 90% crit chance + for wrath.
How about Lightning Resist Penetration , Mana Leech and Physical Damage Conversion.
Im just wondering because the price pretty steep and thinking how big of an impact is it.
"
Schattenpanda wrote:
looking for some help for Crit Wrath watcher's eye.
Should i only buy one with 90% crit chance + for wrath.
How about Lightning Resist Penetration , Mana Leech and Physical Damage Conversion.
Im just wondering because the price pretty steep and thinking how big of an impact is it.

90%+ is the way to go, I figure if your already going to spend exalts on an item you should pay a little bit more to get a better one. Just keep in mind that a higher rolled one does not make something worth exalts more... For example watchers eye for wrath rolls 60-100% on the crit. Now even if you bought the lowest possible, with 3-4 divines (ISH) you can probably get a 90% plus. This means if its like 3-4 exalt paying 4.5 or something is probably worth it. Paying 6 exalt is probably not, would be better to buy divines for it.

As for the rest let me go down the list.

- Lightning pen is not awful by any means (and BiS for arc trapper hence the price tag) but as elebuzzsaw we do all elements. 90%+ crit is a lot more damage for us then 10-15 lightning pen which is only 1 out of 3 of our damage types.

- Mana leech is useless, we already have it on tree (used on things like elementalist BV though since they don't get leech from tree, hence the price tag)

- Physical damage conversion is pointless for us as well... as we do no physical damage.

Looking on poe.trade atm, there are numberous 90%+ ones for 2 exalts, and some lower ones for one exalt. Not sure what "steep price" you are talking about.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jul 1, 2018, 7:30:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info