[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Great build - had fantastic clear speed so far and good survivability. I'm playing it a bit more glass cannon style with 5k hp. 46k dps with GMP and just auras, 135k dps GMP w/ charges+flasks, 75k dps slow proj just auras, 215k dps slow proj w/ flasks+charges. Those numbers also don't factor in the 120% inc ele dmg from The Taming on targets with freeze/shock/ignite.

Currently wearing:

For jewels, 3x +hp w/double flat ele abyss jewels and 86% crit while affected by wrath Watcher's Eye
Last edited by Funkdubious on Jun 28, 2018, 8:16:04 PM
"
Cendrake wrote:
Hey g00fy_goober! Just wanted to say that it's a really nice build and I'm having a blast with it so far. I'm not a very experienced player and my gear is still quite crappy, but I'm able to do low tier maps (up to 8 so far) without any big issues. Although I find myself dying to some rare monsters and bosses occasionally, but I guess that's to be expected, since I'm relatively squishy (can't afford a Belly of the Beast and only have 3.2k life).

I have a question about the ascendencies. Sometimes I find myself to be locked/trapped in when opening strongboxes and Whirling Blades just won't let me escape from that, I don't know why. I know Avatar of the Veil doesn't grant such a boost in DPS as Avatar of the Chase does, but wouldn't Phasing come in handy in these situations and maybe be the better option for the more squishy of us? It would also mean I don't have to use the diamond flask once I get me a Vinktar, right?

The box likely has the mod that freezes you, use a flask with the of heat wording on it that cures being frozen right after opening the box. And the diamond flask improves our crit chance and therefore damage by quite a bit so i would not recommend going without it. just get a life flask with of heat and your good.
Can u explain why we use Icebite Gem and also is it okay to use Wild Strike instead of throw. Loving this build also thanks!
-Tasty
Thanks for the build, was really fun to play! Managed to get my first Shaper kill :D I'll definitely check your other build
Hmm...would it be possible to change this into a QotF movement speed build instead without gutting the build too much?
I really like this build, but I also really like the base model of a Scion. Would it be possible to do this build as a scion, and use most of this build's tree? It seems very similar overall. Thanks! (I just started a week ago so I don't know a lot about building :x)
Last edited by Silvano13 on Jun 24, 2018, 3:55:41 AM
Still around (or back) after a week or so.

Thanks to all who keep posting and saying how much they enjoy the build.

However I am not going to compare every detail to some other class/ascendency/item/build/dual-wield etc etc.

This is my guide, if you want to try to do something else feel free but I am not going to "check it" and "get it to work" for you
loving the build goofy :)

do you believe that the watcher's eye with increased crit strike chance is better than lightning penetration? both with wrath, ofc.

thanks in advance~
Last edited by renniesaurus on Jun 24, 2018, 11:48:22 PM
"
renniesaurus wrote:
loving the build goofy :)

do you believe that the watcher's eye with increased crit strike chance is better than lightning penetration? both with wrath, ofc.

thanks in advance~

Yes simply for the fact that while 15 pen (at highest roll) is decent for just a jewel, it is only 1 out of 3 of our damage types. It is the biggest of the 3 but still only one of 3.
My dps goes up to 17k with full frenzy charges is tht good for my current gear toon name is lollmaolol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info