[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
mcbats wrote:

Didnt know about the vorici trick. Thanks again! Made these bad boys with only 100 jewellers used.

Its great that you got some 4 off color gloves, and its great that its gripped base. 16% attack speed is a great roll but life + res and crafted attack speed are still 10x better.

Only have 40 res and 40 some life on them is pretty bad :/

Haha fair enough. All my res are already stacked though. And the life is bad yeah. But better gloves are quite expensive! On that note I bought a new claw. It has 370 edps as opposed to my previous claw 280. Still it doesnt feel that much stronger. Is it because the lightning dmg is relatively low?

"
mcbats wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
mcbats wrote:

Didnt know about the vorici trick. Thanks again! Made these bad boys with only 100 jewellers used.

Its great that you got some 4 off color gloves, and its great that its gripped base. 16% attack speed is a great roll but life + res and crafted attack speed are still 10x better.

Only have 40 res and 40 some life on them is pretty bad :/

Haha fair enough. All my res are already stacked though. And the life is bad yeah. But better gloves are quite expensive! On that note I bought a new claw. It has 370 edps as opposed to my previous claw 280. Still it doesnt feel that much stronger. Is it because the lightning dmg is relatively low?

well, im not goofy, but increasing ele dmg does not give you much. I bought my claw for 5c, it has low ele dmg, but other stats are good and when I try to place goofy's claw in PoB, it only gives me 1000dmg more, so not worth the 100ex investment. Look around for 200 ele dmg claw, but think about attackspeed and crti chance/multi also.

It is my claw for example.

Last edited by BronzeMike on Jun 15, 2018, 8:03:57 AM
"
I dont have enough mana to use all the auras, how do i fix this?

Only auras you should be running are Wrath + herald of ice

"
Khaldtor wrote:
Hello, Thanks for the build!

Why is lightning damage more valueable than other elements?

And also, what do you think i should upgrade next?

I started Chaos crafting abit, did the belt the jewel in it and my claw :) want a new project!

Thanks again!

Lighting was always the most important because its always the highest one. We also USED to use lightning pen gem so it was even more so. We no longer use the pen gem, but with lightning rolls on everything, wrath aura, we just do a majority of lightning damage. As for upgrades, upgrade what you feel you need next and what you can afford.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

"
Khaldtor wrote:

I started Chaos crafting abit, did the belt the jewel in it and my claw :) want a new project!

Thanks again!

Lighting was always the most important because its always the highest one. We also USED to use lightning pen gem so it was even more so. We no longer use the pen gem, but with lightning rolls on everything, wrath aura, we just do a majority of lightning damage. As for upgrades, upgrade what you feel you need next and what you can afford.

what about haste?
"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"

"
Khaldtor wrote:

Thanks again!

what about haste?

You should be using VAAL Haste. That is not an aura. Same goes for VAAL Grace.
Is this uber elder viable?
Last edited by WhatsASoldier on Jun 16, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
"
WhatsASoldier wrote:
Is this uber elder viable?

I have not personally done it on the build, but yes its viable and other people have.
TX
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi

I found this rather good elemental foil in incursion, I was wondering if it was possible to maybe run this build with swords instead? Maybe by picking up the Blade of Cunning node in the Duelist area? Or would mana leech still be an issue? I'm not very experienced in the game, apologies if it's a dumb question.
Hey g00fy_goober! Just wanted to say that it's a really nice build and I'm having a blast with it so far. I'm not a very experienced player and my gear is still quite crappy, but I'm able to do low tier maps (up to 8 so far) without any big issues. Although I find myself dying to some rare monsters and bosses occasionally, but I guess that's to be expected, since I'm relatively squishy (can't afford a Belly of the Beast and only have 3.2k life).

I have a question about the ascendencies. Sometimes I find myself to be locked/trapped in when opening strongboxes and Whirling Blades just won't let me escape from that, I don't know why. I know Avatar of the Veil doesn't grant such a boost in DPS as Avatar of the Chase does, but wouldn't Phasing come in handy in these situations and maybe be the better option for the more squishy of us? It would also mean I don't have to use the diamond flask once I get me a Vinktar, right?
Last edited by Cendrake on Jun 18, 2018, 1:49:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info