[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
mcbats wrote:
Thank for the reply. I love your build!!

NP, glad you like it :)
Hey Buddy!

I've used this build a couple of season ago and decided to run it again cause i loved it.

But i've been thinking about maybe going with Loreweave instead of Belly of the Beast, Apart from Loreweave being way more expensive than Belly, Do you think Loreweave is a better choice?
Love this build so far. I wonder if I wanna use Shroud of the Lightless, what 5 gems should I use? Or shroud is a bad idea? :)
@g00fy_goober

Hey, thanks for sharing your build, but i have one question regarding it. Why are you using grace and haste if both haste and grace reserve 50% mana so you can't use them both or am i missing something there?

If you change haste/grace depending on the challenge then which other gem might fit this build if i want to replace grace with it?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
"
ikealyouu wrote:
@g00fy_goober

Hey, thanks for sharing your build, but i have one question regarding it. Why are you using grace and haste if both haste and grace reserve 50% mana so you can't use them both or am i missing something there?

If you change haste/grace depending on the challenge then which other gem might fit this build if i want to replace grace with it?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

They are in the build for the Vaal versions of them. Vaal Haste and Vaal Grace does not reserve mana!

Hey guys me again. This is my current gear. Im struggling with t9 maps. I would like to replace the gloves but it's hard to find anything with 2r 2b sockets. What would you focus on? Still farming for my last two ascendancy points. That would already make a big diff i suppose.
"
Valienca wrote:
Hey Buddy!

I've used this build a couple of season ago and decided to run it again cause i loved it.

But i've been thinking about maybe going with Loreweave instead of Belly of the Beast, Apart from Loreweave being way more expensive than Belly, Do you think Loreweave is a better choice?

Yes, has been talked about before. You will lose some hp but will do a lot more damage.

"
WhiteAngeLoL wrote:
Love this build so far. I wonder if I wanna use Shroud of the Lightless, what 5 gems should I use? Or shroud is a bad idea? :)

Shroud is a bad idea.
"
mcbats wrote:

Hey guys me again. This is my current gear. Im struggling with t9 maps. I would like to replace the gloves but it's hard to find anything with 2r 2b sockets. What would you focus on? Still farming for my last two ascendancy points. That would already make a big diff i suppose.

For the gloves pick up gripped gloves, use vorici to make them a 2 socket, color the 2 either blue or red and then use the jeweler trick to get your last colors. You might spend a few hundred jewelers but its a lot easier than trying to chrome spam them to get what you want.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
santichicken wrote:
Hi g00fy_goober!

First of all, very nice guide and build, thanks a lot!

I just have a question. I'm getting near lvl 20's gems, and i would like to know what are your recommendation for scaling them to lvl 20's quality (I normally use the gemcutter's prism + lvl 20 gem vendor recipe).

Again, thank you for the job you do here (and sorry for my rusty english :P )

That's what everyone does, and that is what you should do. Only takes 2-3 maps for them to be up to like 15/20+ and doing more damage then you

Hello again! First, thanks for the reply, but seems that I didn't explain myself in my previous cuestion. I wanna know what gems should I prioritize to lvl quality up (Something like: high priority, usefull and useless or not recommended).

On the other hand, and only out of curiosity: the last 6 skill points, where do you recommend spending them?
"
santichicken wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
santichicken wrote:
Hi g00fy_goober!

First of all, very nice guide and build, thanks a lot!

I just have a question. I'm getting near lvl 20's gems, and i would like to know what are your recommendation for scaling them to lvl 20's quality (I normally use the gemcutter's prism + lvl 20 gem vendor recipe).

Again, thank you for the job you do here (and sorry for my rusty english :P )

That's what everyone does, and that is what you should do. Only takes 2-3 maps for them to be up to like 15/20+ and doing more damage then you

Hello again! First, thanks for the reply, but seems that I didn't explain myself in my previous cuestion. I wanna know what gems should I prioritize to lvl quality up (Something like: high priority, usefull and useless or not recommended).

On the other hand, and only out of curiosity: the last 6 skill points, where do you recommend spending them?

You only need 1 gcp to flip them, so you don't really need to prioritize them, you should be able to do them all whenever they hit 20.

As for the last 6 skill points I would probably just grab more jewel sockets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info