[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

Hello guys!

Can someone tell me why I deal absolute no damage?
I know my 3rd ascendancy is wrong (I did not want to level another char).
My gear isn't that bad either, am I right?
I have this amulet, to fill my missing stats for my gems.
But that can't be the reason I#m only at 4k DPS, right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MOSHR00M/characters

"
MOSHR00M wrote:
Hello guys!

Can someone tell me why I deal absolute no damage?
I know my 3rd ascendancy is wrong (I did not want to level another char).
My gear isn't that bad either, am I right?
I have this amulet, to fill my missing stats for my gems.
But that can't be the reason I#m only at 4k DPS, right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MOSHR00M/characters

Character has no gear equipped. Passive tree is wrong. Ascendancy is wrong. Can't pinpoint the problem anymore than that :/
Might have been mentioned already (and sorry if it has!) but you could get an extra 4% evasion by switching the two nodes above Revenge of the Hunted (by the 3-node ele pen) to two nodes to the left of finesse... I know 4% is basically nothing but it's a free 4% so might as well, yeah?

Similarly, you can take the 5% nodes from the Duelist area of the tree and continue left from Finesse to the 5%/14% node... this loses 1% life but gains 22% increased evasion, which might offset that loss since that's the main form of defense. I'm not big into the number crunching, so I'd be interested to know which is better if anyone has an opinion.
"
DothaJakeman wrote:
Might have been mentioned already (and sorry if it has!) but you could get an extra 4% evasion by switching the two nodes above Revenge of the Hunted (by the 3-node ele pen) to two nodes to the left of finesse... I know 4% is basically nothing but it's a free 4% so might as well, yeah?

Similarly, you can take the 5% nodes from the Duelist area of the tree and continue left from Finesse to the 5%/14% node... this loses 1% life but gains 22% increased evasion, which might offset that loss since that's the main form of defense. I'm not big into the number crunching, so I'd be interested to know which is better if anyone has an opinion.

The first part has been said before and feel free to do it if you want. I just completed my wheel because it looked better and 4% evasion did not change my evade chance at all, but with different gear or slightly better evasion rolls it might change it by 1% or something. Feel free to grab it.

The second part you kind of lost me. I know what life nodes your talking about its the 4 points to the left of finesse giving you a total of 17% max life and 44% evasion. As for the "duelist life nodes" or what points you would subtract to get the 4 points for the evasion/life ones I am not really sure.
Just a quick question, can someone explain what the lvl 20 CWDT gem is for in one of the 4L slots? I'm not entirely sure which gem it's suppose to be triggering. The Wrath or the summon golem? (I figured it wasn't the totem as the "note" says it doesn't trigger that gem. How is this trigger effect beneficial aside from casting the skill yourself?

I'm sorry for the noobie question as I've just recently started playing again after a break. Regardless, I'm still going to follow the gem links.

Thanks for sharing this great build, been enjoying it for some time!
IGN: SYIE
"
Syie wrote:
Just a quick question, can someone explain what the lvl 20 CWDT gem is for in one of the 4L slots? I'm not entirely sure which gem it's suppose to be triggering. The Wrath or the summon golem? (I figured it wasn't the totem as the "note" says it doesn't trigger that gem. How is this trigger effect beneficial aside from casting the skill yourself?

I'm sorry for the noobie question as I've just recently started playing again after a break. Regardless, I'm still going to follow the gem links.

Thanks for sharing this great build, been enjoying it for some time!

It is only for summoning the golem. Wrath is an aura and not a skill so there is nothing to be cast by it, and the totem will not cast either. Just make sure CWDT is linked to golem, rest can be linked or unlinked.
Hi Goofy and other exiles playing this build. I would like to give some of my input and ideas for build modifications.

I play in standard. Delve will be my first challenge league and i cant wait it to start. My choice for starter build will be 99% this build cause its so much fun to play, so i put it to the test before the league start. Im lvl77 atm.

My experience so far and some modification thoughts:
Super fun to play and char clears and moves fast as hell!

1. (Blood magic-whirling blade-fortify-faster attacks) i think that this char can do just fine without (blood magic-faster attacks) gems and instead we can throw in the helm (orb of storms-power charge on crit), which gives a good chance for generating power charges vs bosses.

2. Since we already use lots of (expensive) abyssal jewels, Shroud of Lightless is a viable option even for Uber Elder. Mathil kills UE with 5.5k life almost deathless, so can we. With Shroud we also get physical immunity from Shade form which is a bit rng to proc, but with immortal call its a pretty good defensive layer.

3. Cause we are evasion/dodge based char without spell dodge and we got full elemental pen with Shroud, defensive curse like Enfeeble instead of elemental weakness seams on point (30% less dmg and crit, accuracy 37% reduced!).

Now, i need help from someone with more experience than me with this build to help me with mine. Even though im lvl77 atm, with POB projections my dmg is not near Goofys. It will sit around 600k.
Here is the projected POB link so if someone can take a look and give me advice I would be grateful.
https://pastebin.com/pbQtrMmv
My rings should be changed but difference atm is around 300k dps which is a lot. Is my claw ok? What is missing and ruining my dps?

Tnx
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Aug 28, 2018, 1:52:41 PM
"
Hi Goofy and other exiles playing this build. I would like to give some of my input and ideas for build modifications.

I play in standard. Delve will be my first challenge league and i cant wait it to start. My choice for starter build will be 99% this build cause its so much fun to play, so i put it to the test before the league start. Im lvl77 atm.

My experience so far and some modification thoughts:
Super fun to play and char clears and moves fast as hell!

1. (Blood magic-whirling blade-fortify-faster attacks) i think that this char can do just fine without (blood magic-faster attacks) gems and instead we can throw in the helm (orb of storms-power charge on crit), which gives a good chance for generating power charges vs bosses.

2. Since we already use lots of (expensive) abyssal jewels, Shroud of Lightless is a viable option even for Uber Elder. Mathil kills UE with 5.5k life almost deathless, so can we. With Shroud we also get physical immunity from Shade form which is a bit rng to proc, but with immortal call its a pretty good defensive layer.

3. Cause we are evasion/dodge based char without spell dodge and we got full elemental pen with Shroud, defensive curse like Enfeeble instead of elemental weakness seams on point (30% less dmg and crit, accuracy 37% reduced!).

Now, i need help from someone with more experience than me with this build to help me with mine. Even though im lvl77 atm, with POB projections my dmg is not near Goofys. It will sit around 600k.
Here is the projected POB link so if someone can take a look and give me advice I would be grateful.
https://pastebin.com/pbQtrMmv
My rings should be changed but difference atm is around 300k dps which is a lot. Is my claw ok? What is missing and ruining my dps?

Tnx

Glad you enjoy the build so much and welcome to league I guess (that's where all the cool people are at!)

Just my thoughts on your advice:

1.) Blood magic can be replaced with reduced mana or taken out (all personal preference). I would never ever ever ever ever ..... ever ever remove faster attacks lol. I would remove fortify long before I removed faster attacks. Though I keep this setup because 3 power charges are not very game changing even on single target and I would much rather have faster move, infinite whirling and 20% reduced dmg across the board.

2.) Shroud has been talked about before but honestly theres nothing you really get for trading off belly for shroud except minus a bunch of life. I have nothing against shroud and its a great item, just not much of a benefit IMO. If you feel like using one or want to go ahead. But I would also warn you against saying things like... "well mathil did this with xxx life so we can too". Love mathil, but theres lots wrong with a statement like that lol.

3.) Curse feel free to use whatever you want. But losing life from belly to run shroud, just so you can swap offensive curse to defensive seems kind of counter productive. Also ele weakness adds a LOT and I mean a LOT of damage.
I am very much looking forward to trying this build in delve. Thanks Goofy for all the great info.

Have you noticed anything in the patch notes for delve that may change your build at all?

I will keep checking the change log periodically.
"
I am very much looking forward to trying this build in delve. Thanks Goofy for all the great info.

Have you noticed anything in the patch notes for delve that may change your build at all?

I will keep checking the change log periodically.

Havent read them yet, about to look through quick b4 I go to work, than later this afternoon I will read more thoroughly, update my item filter (should be a blast) and make sure guides are up to snuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info