[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Glad to hear you enjoying it so much! Feel free to come visit me on my stream!

I am following you now on twitch.

Glad to hear :)

"
"
Enchant is the last thing you get, cause you need your dmg maxed to get full effect of enchant (investment considered). So leave that for the end.

ps
buy it if you find it cheap earlier but i doubt it

Thanks, that makes sense. It will be a while until I can afford it any way unless the RNG gods bless me when delving.

Ya sometimes you can find them super early league for like an exalt or so and sometimes I snatch one up for sure.
Hey, really enjoying the build so far and I hope to maybe get a shot at my first shaper kill with it, but I feel like I'm hitting a wall around t13 maps.

Would you mind maybe checking my char and pointing me in the right direction of what should my next few upgrades be?

I only have around 2-3 ex that I have been trying to save up for a 6l, but maybe there are more meaningful upgrades I could get instead.

Thanks in advance!
"
Xezt wrote:
Hey, really enjoying the build so far and I hope to maybe get a shot at my first shaper kill with it, but I feel like I'm hitting a wall around t13 maps.

Would you mind maybe checking my char and pointing me in the right direction of what should my next few upgrades be?

I only have around 2-3 ex that I have been trying to save up for a 6l, but maybe there are more meaningful upgrades I could get instead.

Thanks in advance!

Your claw is extremely low EDPS. Always first thing I check. While a very decent/good end game claw would be around 350-375 edps a starter decent claw would probably net you at least 250, probably 275-300.

Currently your claw is sitting at 190edps which is on the extremely low side.

Still have a 5l. Need to flip ur gems to level 1 q20 and relevel them. Low roll on rat's nest. Pretty low dmg rolls on abyss jewels, and missing socket. No enchant on rat's nest. Low EDWA roll on ammy and no crit multi.

Nothing to crazy but definitely a lot of room for upgrading.
Hi, I'm struggling to do low tier map especially with bossfight, can someone take a look at my gear and advice me if possible?

About 12k DPS with Herald of Ice and Lightning Golem and Wrath active.

(Dont mind the head gem link, it's placeholder until I can roll the correct colour)
Last edited by shiiyu on Sep 6, 2018, 4:57:02 PM
"
shiiyu wrote:
Hi, I'm struggling to do low tier map especially with bossfight, can someone take a look at my gear and advice me if possible?

(Dont mind the head gem link, it's placeholder until I can roll the correct colour)

Honestly most of your gear is atrocious. Low ele claw, terrible attack speed, no crit. Very low rat's nest. Low res/life/no attack speed on gloves. No life, EDWA, or good res on belt. Very low life on boots. 4 link rare chest with no life at all. Gems, levels, etc.

I mean honestly... theres not one piece of gear that has the right stats on it or even the first couple of stats. I would re read the guide carefully and slowly and take special notes of the gear prioritization section and look at the gear I last used (even though slightly outdated.

If you are a new player or still need help or are unsure feel free to jump into my stream and I can help you more. But typing out everything you need to check/concentrate on/look into/remember would simply take to long :/
Hi, i have another question:

In the gems section, you selected auras that are waaaay over 100% of reserved mana.

Which scenarios and combinations do you suggest for each of them? (Assuming about 70-80% of mana reserved).

Im sorry if it has been asked before, I had a hard time sorting through the 300+ pages hehe. Thanks!
"
g00fy_goober wrote:

Need to flip ur gems to level 1 q20 and relevel them.

I understand why we want q20 gems, but what benefit do we get from having to relevel them from scratch?

If we have a level 20 gem, is it a mistake to use Gem Cutter's on it to bring it to Q20?
"
HugoVR wrote:

In the gems section, you selected auras that are waaaay over 100% of reserved mana.

Which scenarios and combinations do you suggest for each of them? (Assuming about 70-80% of mana reserved).

Im sorry if it has been asked before, I had a hard time sorting through the 300+ pages hehe. Thanks!

There are two main mana reserve items you should be using.

Wrath and Herald of Ice. These take up 75% of your mana.

For the Haste and Grace items, you do not use the mana reserved versions of those. I believe you only use the Vaal versions of them (which is soul dependent, not mana dependent)
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
shiiyu wrote:

Honestly most of your gear is atrocious. Low ele claw, terrible attack speed, no crit. Very low rat's nest. Low res/life/no attack speed on gloves. No life, EDWA, or good res on belt. Very low life on boots. 4 link rare chest with no life at all. Gems, levels, etc.

I mean honestly... theres not one piece of gear that has the right stats on it or even the first couple of stats. I would re read the guide carefully and slowly and take special notes of the gear prioritization section and look at the gear I last used (even though slightly outdated.

If you are a new player or still need help or are unsure feel free to jump into my stream and I can help you more. But typing out everything you need to check/concentrate on/look into/remember would simply take to long :/

Hey man, thanks for the feedback, i'm indeed "new" to the game. I played like 2 weeks in 2016 but only came back now. I will indeed go to your stream and ask for them feedback, see you soon :)
"
HugoVR wrote:

Wrath + herald of ice. Comes to a total of 75% reserved. Vaal grace and Vaal haste are vaal skills. If they were the normal auras as well I would have haste + vaal haste and grace + vaal grace.

"

I understand why we want q20 gems, but what benefit do we get from having to relevel them from scratch?

If we have a level 20 gem, is it a mistake to use Gem Cutter's on it to bring it to Q20?

GCP's are worth a lot less now than they used to be but yes that's a pretty significant waste of currency still.

By selling a level 20 gem and 1 gcp to vendor you get a level 1 20q gem.

Getting like 16-17 levels on these gems in high tier maps takes like a half an hour. Yes its a big dps loss until most of the gems hit like level 10-12 again (which is a couple maps) and then the dps already makes up for it.

So most players hit all their gems to 20 and then "flip them" you save a ton of gcp's this way and leveling a gem to 20 in maps doesn't take very long. Of course only flip the gems that are actually worth it. For example a lot of auras and shit only give increased radius which no one really cares about unless playing a support or a minion build.

"
shiiyu wrote:

Hey man, thanks for the feedback, i'm indeed "new" to the game. I played like 2 weeks in 2016 but only came back now. I will indeed go to your stream and ask for them feedback, see you soon :)

Not a problem! I love hearing about players returning to the game or new players starting off. Always willing to help those players as much as I can and as much as free time allows me to. Having a place where I can actually talk and explain goes much much faster than having to type out paragraphs and paragraphs of things that are still usually misunderstood. Guess Ill see you later!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info