[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

"
g00fy_goober wrote:

GCP's are worth a lot less now than they used to be but yes that's a pretty significant waste of currency still.

By selling a level 20 gem and 1 gcp to vendor you get a level 1 20q gem.

Yikes!!! I have played this game plenty and yet I never knew about that recipe.

That makes a lot of sense to do it this way. Thank you for explaining it.

Just got my first exalt drop in a delve! I am going to target a decent weapon next ( my current weapon is only 290 eDPS right now).

I am level 82 and just hit depth of 100 in delve (not doing much mapping right now).

Very fun build! I am going to enjoy slowly making it better as I grind currency.
"

Yikes!!! I have played this game plenty and yet I never knew about that recipe.

That makes a lot of sense to do it this way. Thank you for explaining it.

Not a problem

"

Very fun build! I am going to enjoy slowly making it better as I grind currency.

That is what the fun part is to me and what makes a good build!
can some one help me understand the DPS calculation effect of using Lycosidae?

I am trying to prioritize what I spend on and am unsure how much the 100% accuracy will improve my character (when taking into consideration that I will be losing a ton of life when I equip this shield).

My current accuracy is 2347.
Looking forward reaching end game mostly following your build. How does it do against end game bosses?
What Armor should I use until I can afford a 6L Belly?

A 5L Belly? Some Rare 6L with Res/Life?
"

I am trying to prioritize what I spend on and am unsure how much the 100% accuracy will improve my character (when taking into consideration that I will be losing a ton of life when I equip this shield).

Without Lyco and with some solid shield that has accuracy on it, you will have around 85% hit chance. Look at it as 85% of you max dps.
With Lyco you have 100% hit chance which is that 15% part that you were missing. So its around 17% MORE dmg with Lyco.

Anyway, this is my second attempt to make this build, and there is no chance to achieve dps numbers from goofys path of building.
Im currently lvl87 with final ring to swap when i get Elreon on lvl7 cause i need to craft light. dmg on it, and buy 3 better jewels. BUT, im nowhere near the dps he has for the second time.
And yeah my claw has less dps than his and maybe one or two things are somewhat better. That all doesnt make sense that he has like 4x more dps than me. 0 sense in this build or path of building anyway. 2nd time im trying to even get close, no chance.

Also, claw eDPS has no priority on final result, you will just waste currency on expensive claw with maybe sub optimal elemental ratio. Here's why. Most of the elemental damage in the build comes from abyss jewels and other jewelry (added lightning damage and increased elemental damage with attacks). So in theory you can have claw with 0 ele damage and still hit solid dps.
Claw attack speed (near 2 or 2), crit chance (near 8 or 8) and tier 1 lightning damage are the most important and if you hit that extra cold and fire dmg on claw are ok to have. You can see that from Pathfinder version of the build.

My delve claw 212eDPS (1.97 aps, t1 lightning) makes same impact as 300+eDPS standard claw with less attack speed and less lightning damage.
Btw that claw costs 10ex+ in standard. Delve claw I payed maybe 40c.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Sep 8, 2018, 9:11:28 PM
"

You can do this easily in Pob. Trust me when I say its a crapload though. For example....

On my PoB for elebuzzsaw build, with frenzy + onslaught + slower proj + shock and set to shaper/guardian. My tooltip total dps is 955,843. This is actualy much more based on how the projectiles work and hit every .3 seconds etc etc but.... that's the number but...

if I turn off lyco my accuracy drops from 100% to 82% and my dps drops to 688,212. So just one shield on single target per projectile and 18% additional accuracy gives 267,631 dps. That is why we use a lyco.
"
acamat wrote:
Looking forward reaching end game mostly following your build. How does it do against end game bosses?

It does extremely well. With slower proj swapped in, most things die within a second or two. Shaper/uber elder more obviously.

"
WapitiDrumlin wrote:
What Armor should I use until I can afford a 6L Belly?

A 5L Belly? Some Rare 6L with Res/Life?

If you find a good rare feel free to use it, but then you lose the res mostly when you get belly and even the life on belly don't seem as much cuz you lose the flat roll on a rare and throws me off. Personally I use: 6l belly > 5l belly > tabula.
Thanks for the answer. At 40 and already having fun with this skill.

Is there a reason why you don't take both acro and phase acro?

Is the life leech more than enough without vitality void?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info