[3.24]g00fy_goober's EleBuzzsaw Deadeye (Easily Clear All Content) *REVAMPED AGAIN*

what to work on next if u can help? i feel like im lacking some damage...

note: im planning to craft attack speed on gloves once i get haku to lvl 7 ,and will probably craft elemental damage on the boots.
Last edited by TerrorOfDeathz on Sep 11, 2018, 8:14:49 PM
When comparing Jewels, do I want to focus on any specific element or just look for the highest total element damage addition possible?
"

I like the addition of Culling Strike to Orb of Storms. I think I am going to try and squeeze that in.

Have you found it useful against bosses?
how well does this character fare against uber elders? any tip/general benchmark to aim for to do uber elders?
"

what to work on next if u can help? i feel like im lacking some damage...

note: im planning to craft attack speed on gloves once i get haku to lvl 7 ,and will probably craft elemental damage on the boots.

Just taking a quick look your claw has nice ele rolls on it but base + attack speed is pretty bad and no crit.

Would try to find a solid 350ish edps (or lower/higher) depending on your budget with a solid 25+ attack speed roll on a good base and an open suffix to craft crit on it. Before that I would definitely go for a 6l. That will add another huge chunk of damage.

"
When comparing Jewels, do I want to focus on any specific element or just look for the highest total element damage addition possible?

Lightning is definitely the best, it scales the best and with wrath and claw rolls and everything its our highest ele damage. However all are pretty good so in general more is better but for some reason it seems to go like this: Lightning is a little better than fire and fire is a little better than cold.

This is very easy to check in POB too.

With my character saved as it is the highest T1 100% perfect ele rolls to claw attacks are as follows:

Lightning: 7-72 Lightning dmg, adds 29,202.9 (+3.1%) dps
Fire: 25-45 Fire dmg, adds 25,484.6 dps (+2.7%) dps
Cold: 22-40 Cold dmg, adds 23,091.1 (+2.4%) dps

However this can also be explained on how the average damage can roll...

With highest rolls on all 3 elements. Average damages of each type is:

Lightning: 39.5
Fire: 35
Cold: 31

Therefore while you will never get highest 100% perfect rolls more than likely all around middle stats will be very similar. So if you can get a higher fire roll than lightning or something than take it and just go buy highest ele damage. We no longer use a lightning penetration gem in our setup so all are equal.

"

I like the addition of Culling Strike to Orb of Storms. I think I am going to try and squeeze that in.

I used to run with culling strike on Orb for bosses and honestly it was never really worth it. If you are doing something specific like shaper/uber elder ya it helps a bit I guess. But your damage is so much with slower proj on that for all other bosses even guardians, it honestly does very little.

"
how well does this character fare against uber elders? any tip/general benchmark to aim for to do uber elders?

My tip: Don't die.

On a more serious note, I am by far someone who has not farmed uber elder much. Did it mostly on my arc trapper last league. This build does insane amounts of single target damage and is very viable and able to do uber elder. The problem is the same as shaper when it was still newer but to a much bigger degree. You have to learn the mechanics of the fight and once you do things are much easier. My best tip is don't overstay your welcome. Uber elder fight is very much dodge + move constantly not stay and face tank. Dodge shapers bullet hell + beam and dodge elders OP ice spears to your face.
"
"

yup it does help , not sure if there's a better alternative tho
The only problem I am having with this league is that I am enjoying delving so much that I am not mapping and as such not completing the 6 trials for the last ascendancy point and that is hurting me in this build.
"
The only problem I am having with this league is that I am enjoying delving so much that I am not mapping and as such not completing the 6 trials for the last ascendancy point and that is hurting me in this build.

I've heard a lot of ppl talk about enjoying delves so much. I am glad others are enjoying it at least. I must say though that I am very much on the opposite end. Delves seem very basic to me, in need of a lot of tweaks/QoL, and very "meh" in the long run.

Hope my opinion changes the more I push.
disregard im stupid
Last edited by xbryguyx on Sep 13, 2018, 12:28:46 AM
I have been using Spectral Throw since the league started.

About 10 minutes ago, I noticed the visual effect, when indoors only, has changed.

Did I pick up something to cause this change? It never looked like this before in doors.

https://imgur.com/a/5yQKs8R
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Sep 13, 2018, 1:29:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info