[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

sorry if this was asked but how could you gain frenzy charges?
just by way of the poacher?
Last edited by Vladurance on May 28, 2017, 9:53:48 PM
Have you tried this build with Hall Of Grandmasters map?

@up
Raider's ascendancy generates Frenzy charges
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Hi, I have a small question.

Fight for Survival jewel description:

With at least 40 Dexterity in Radius

But your first jewel socket (near duelist's starting point) doesn't not have enough dexterity in radius.

Or I miss something?
"
Zantael wrote:

But your first jewel socket (near duelist's starting point) doesn't not have enough dexterity in radius.

Or I miss something?

The dexterity does not have to be allocated meaning as long as there are nodes within the radius worth a n aggregate total of 40dex the gem will activate.
"
jdweber1982 wrote:
"
Zantael wrote:

Or I miss something?

The dexterity does not have to be allocated meaning as long as there are nodes within the radius worth a n aggregate total of 40dex the gem will activate.

Hm, still don't undestand. Unfortunately I don't have game client right now, but according to poeplanner.com :

Medium radius is red. Art of gladiator with +20 to dexterity still not within the radius

Or you meaning what Bravery and Savagery nodes costs as +10 to dexterity too?
Does increase from FB jewel shows in a tooltip (or character details)? if so, this should be easy to test. Equip jewel, then compare values.

BTW There is 40 Dex in a second radius
Last edited by Nishrek on Jun 2, 2017, 6:58:49 AM
"
Nishrek wrote:
Does increase from FB jewel shows in a tooltip (or character details)? if so, this should be easy to test. Equip jewel, then compare values.

BTW There is 40 Dex in a second radius

Got it, finally. Thanks for answer.
love the build, so much fun:)
one question though: How do you deal with ele reflects, e.g. in maps or atziri?
ign: CycloneThatBitch
New player here, love this build so far! Just got lv 70 and the uniques, feeling great for the first time doing maps

One question: In which order should I get my ascendency? Would Avatar of Slaughter be more dmg than Avatar of Veil, or the immune when phasing is important for low def (cuz noob gear)? Thanks!
I think proper is
Way Of The Poacher -> Avatar Of The Slaughter -> Quartz Infusion -> Avatar Of The Veil

AotS gives you Frenzy charges, which are enablers for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info