[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Just wanted to report that Minotaur is down. Which means, this Budget build can kill all guardians!

.. The map had Vulnerability. Didn't think anything of it, but of course that's a big damage increase for the boss. To make matters worse, I also ran the boss with onslaught. Forgot I had it slotted. Oops.

I... Have no clue what the boss does. The only thing I know, is that whenever he goes down, I had to split. Other then that... I had some weird random one shots. And I had times I could just facetank the boss without moving an inch. Doing it blind on my first run wasn't the best idea :D

But hey, I managed to. Now all I need to do, is getting some nice footage :)

And have some other video's as well btw.

Uber Izaro
Double Colloseum
Hydra + Onslaught and -Max

Next: Minotaur on tape, Finishing the guide.
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
VS Guardian of the Minotaur(T16)

So yeah, all four guardians deathless on youtube :)
Guide is nearing completion as well. Since the legacy league is going on for a bit longer I can recommend this build for anyone who just wants a fun build to play with!

I have tried Shaper once, Blind run, got to the second phase, wasn't a complete success, mostly due to me not understanding all the mechanics(So it slams AFTER it teleports. Got it.)

I don't think the build has enough damage to deal with Shaper as it is now. BUt let's be honest, for a serious budget build, killing all guardians isn't all too bad :)

If there are any requests for other bosses, let me know, I'll see what I can do(Probably not Uber Atziri due to the split phases..)

Oh right, and Double Vaal + Onslaught + Damage/Life mods. Because, why not!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hi! Im running this build at the moment, and i'm having so much fun! The clear speed feel so smooth, and the chains that FB do make the leveling process through low tier maps really enjoyable.

I have some currency to spend, what itens would be good to buy for this build? I was thinking in Taste of Hate...and i'm already buying the lv20/20 gems to boost my DPS.

Thanks for the guide!
IGN: aoshie
Last edited by lucaslew on May 18, 2017, 5:33:59 PM
What is that globe you are surrounded in your videos?
"
gabrieltzu wrote:
What is that globe you are surrounded in your videos?

I suppose it is some MTX effect
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Outta curiosity, does it really matter if you get Oak's favor in normal for this build? I was playing with someone, and I think it glitched, so Oak started attacking us and died. I had selected Help Oak, and my partner in crime hadn't even been offered a choice... TIA
That 40hp scales up. You can always vendor oak's reward with 20 orbs of regret and an amber amulet. Just waypoint to normal, and vendor.
For damage.. Well, this is something I told another player.

"
Get one rare gemini claw with 350+ DPS - probably biggest damage increase
Wise Oak, big damage increase
Taste of Hate, same(I'd run 1 health, 2 unique, onslaught flask + what you want)
+1 frenzy Amulet
+1 Frenzy Darkray Vectors

I've been thinking about the Perfect Form as well, not sure if it's doable with the unique investment we have already, but if you do get it, run Arctic Armour, Run Herald of Ash instead(without the curse), and elemental focus in the main setup instead of Faster Attacks(care with +speed bosses)

I'll update this all of this(and perhaps more if I think of more)in the guide over the coming few days :)

That purple ball is an effect from de belt: Maligaro's Restraint. I used a skin transfer to get that belt effect on my current belt.

And... well it's not a big of a deal if you got a skillpoint in normal. Yes, the HP scales, but the tree is packed with points as well. An additional point means you can pick up more life from the tree instead.
I do advice to eventually swap it out for the flat HP oak gets, but do that only when you are around 92/93, and got all the Health points from the tree.
I am a nice guy.
How do you sustain mana pool? I see no mana leech on setup, neither in the gear... Not even in the tree...
Last edited by gabrieltzu on May 24, 2017, 2:57:18 AM
"
gabrieltzu wrote:
How do you sustain mana pool? I see no mana leech on setup, neither in the gear... Not even in the tree...

Warlord's Mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info