[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

This build remind me the "Javazon" :)
Thoughts and opinions on Snakebite gloves for this build?
"
Erevant wrote:
Thoughts and opinions on Snakebite gloves for this build?

Can be a useful addition (we have a truckload of hits on the whole screen) but nothing amazing IMO.
If you have life/res/abilities covered by the rest of your gear go for it. Otherwise good rare gloves are better IMO
We do not have any DOT/chaos nodes/items, and we scale elemental dmg.
Also in 3.0 poison will be changed
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Last edited by Nishrek on Jun 6, 2017, 3:55:40 AM
Hi, this my take on this build. clear speed is insane and i now dont have issues with single target target.

here are my items:

would like to change gloves to spiked gloves but with similar stats, its hella expensive(mine is self-crafted).

im sitting at 125k dps on HO, about 188k 55% crit chance and 503 multi on hatred and HoI and ice golem and 5.6k life.

the only issue however is, even single rare reflect monster could almost kill me, yet alone those porcupines.

oh yes abyssus, well i was once on starkonja, yeah great life, some crit chance, dies almost always. with abyssus tho, on the contrary of its inc phys dmg taken, i somehow survive more due to mobs dying faster and better dmg = better leech.

any tips to improve this a bit more?

im thinking of going 1 hand claw + shield but im gonna lose 125% crit chance on tree and a lot more on weapons. also gonna lose significant dps. thoughts?
Last edited by exraven0829 on Jun 8, 2017, 10:04:18 PM
"
exraven0829 wrote:
i somehow survive more

Only becouse you kill everything faster with abyssus, but bosses definitely may kick your ass=)

If seriously: Abyssus + evasion\dodge builds without armour, endurance charges and permanent or almost permanent fortify - it's very bad idea.

If you really want make crit build - you should use maligaro's virtuosity instead. Also it's still not so effective, becouse claw builds have both low crit chance and low crit multiplier. From practical observations - every crit build in this game needed at least 70% crit chance, good accuracy (if not spells) and multiplier around 400%. Also maybe it's more sense try assassin instead ranger if you wanna crit everything.

Try to remove abyssus, get crit multiplier instead cold pen + take diamond flask (with +20 to max charges will be perfect). If you wanna slightly more survivability - try enfeeble instead assassin' mark and cast this curse directly. You also need a claw with higher crit chance. 6% local crit for crit builds - it's really ineffective, try to get at least 7.5%.

Against reflect mobs - at first you need only and only cold damage on your gear, at second - just use Sapphire Flask or maybe Aquamarine Flask (not sure).

UPD: You also may use vaal lightning strike - works excellent against bosses.

NOTE: Also option with good rare crit swords instead claws have more potential like crit build, but far more expensive:

Spoiler

+ fatal blade passive should work much better than claws
Last edited by Zantael on Jun 10, 2017, 6:30:40 AM
Hi,
just a question: What kind of physical dps works also on projectiles.

MeleePhys doesnt,flat Phys and attack Phys does.

But what about "Physical Weapon damage while Dual Wielding" form Aspect of Phanter and
"Physical Weapon damage with Claws" from Claws of the Magpie ?
This build is fun. Hope it work in 3.0
Do you have a finished passive skill tree yet? I'm lvl 68 and have already filled the skill tree you provided
nvm found the finished tree
Which ascendancy nodes should you pick after Way of the Poacher?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info