[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Hello, what can I Improve on? I die too fast.

Thank you!
Are you resist capped?
Also, I think you need more life on gear.
"
darktherion wrote:
Hello, what can I Improve on? I die too fast.

Thank you!

I am very much in the same situation (my frostblades build is not this exact build but works fairly the same) when I sit here and look at my gear it looks to all be decent with little to improve on, but from the outside looking in you realize your gear could simply use more stats, your belt could use more health and has a base that is quite useless for our build, as well as pretty much all of your items need more health, and if its that much of a problem sacrificing biscos might be a good option. Also flasks, don't underrate flasks, pick up a Lion's Roar fairly cheap and a wise oak is a nice damage boost.
Last edited by Fair_Enough on Oct 16, 2017, 8:44:52 PM

Hello guys i managed to run dual auras with ice herald, but my resist is bad and my health isnt good either. Maybe i should go for a six linked belly of the beast for the extra life and resist? Can i optimise the skill tree? I cant go for the all damage nodes because i have to spend passives for mana reservation and survivability.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguDPIUdRX9FyYZihmOGo0ajyLqI9Mj9icLLlMwcTB8MgE31DpCPs9AoEHQQzFLeEz_TZJOKlFHVvpaGlsmW69eE2FSYqxsjG8nb1d07XfXeBl6hHrvfXV_K3_7gayDtoTFhtGNfY2Bjb-aapuNm7Wly6l5sXyyGbTFvebBScGgwuzDM8M6yMzI3M960K3Tb9N-1CPawd2o32_kaujW7T_tg-4O707veu-P9tr7Cf1u_h3-ug==?accountName=LeDuy&characterName=LynnaOfOriath
if i have a claw with crit chance does it also apply to my frost blades attack or do i need it to be global crit chance?
How is this a 3.0 Build if bandits are still not updated in OP and league ends in less than 2 weeks? Pretty sloppy. Pretty disappointing.

I'd rather kill myself than peruse through 45 pages of posts to get a bunch of different opinions about this or that.

If build isn't updated, it shouldn't be on forum build lists or listed as a current 3.0 build.
Any chance to get update passives?
The links are not good even for 3.0 (lvl 85 only got ~40 nodes)

Would like to compare with my scion build for some improvements :)
Last edited by tirrorex on Dec 12, 2017, 6:49:30 AM
@tirrorex you can check my profile for a character in the void league (CyclOwl), I followed this guide during the recent Mayhem race and reached level 90.
I'm still waiting for more details on the gems :( (levels would be helpful...)
Any idea which level the CWDT should have in this setup, for example? Are there more gems I shouldn't max out?
Wiki is down atm, can't even look up the stats and requirements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info