[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

"

You have a pretty solid setup, I'd just suggest you a couple of things (from a quick glance):

-You should try to get a Belly 6L (extremely expensive, I know, but it's an awesome boost on your health, btw, how much have you got right now?)
-Try switching added cold for frostbite, it gives a higher dps when on full frenzy charges (but this could be tricky, since 20% Added cold gives you 10% cold damage and frostbite does not).
-Try taste of hate, great damage boost and defense boost also, perhaps you coould also try Oak's flask.
-For gems, you could drop fortify or faster attacks and go for a higher dps like damage on full life or ice bite + added cold.
-For bosses troubles, I use a 4L curse on hit - a skill - frostbite - power charge on crit and a 4l ancestral warchief, those two are really good when it comes to facing strong bosses (can only talk about t12, haven't done much more).
-A pair of gripped gloves would be nice (18% proj dmg).
-One last thing, you could change that amulet to get a ton more stats (like 60+ int and str), you'd lose the extra crit multi, but that would lower your stat requirements, letting you drop a couple of nodes on the tree or changing items. (for example, my amulet gives me 72 str 76 int 89 life, this is a huge boost on life and covers almost all the stats you need).

"

I don't think the cold pen is nessecary for the link, since we already have around 100 cold penatration on boss fight. For me, I think FrostBite is a must for the build (more freeze, and get frenzy charge fast).
On top of that, adding cold damage or faster attack also good. Critical chance is also good when critical multiplier can be stacked high, however it's quite hard on this build. Mine is around 350%, how is yours?

"
How do you have 100 cold pen when tree gives 19 and 2x jewels 30 that's 49 not 100

+12% from Oak's bismut flask + 44% from Frostbite curse on hit (for bosses)
Last edited by chaossbart on Aug 17, 2017, 8:31:39 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
"
ikordan wrote:
Guys, tell me pls what is problem. I have superlow damage on t1 bosses, but high damage on standart enemies. 17k dps, 34 with 8 frenzy.

thats how this build is, just not a boss killer :/

btw why no vaal pact?

It's not needed, you have really high life gained per second on hit (from claws) and without vaal pact you take advantage of your life regen.

In other words, you aren't wasting points :P

Here's my gear. I'm currently doing up to T8 map pretty efficiently, even if I die sometimes. Sitting at 4.5k HP. What should I upgrade next in order to climb higher tiers or mods ?
"
Yggvald wrote:

Here's my gear. I'm currently doing up to T8 map pretty efficiently, even if I die sometimes. Sitting at 4.5k HP. What should I upgrade next in order to climb higher tiers or mods ?

Get Unique boots
Change your amulet
Get a 40% frostblades dmg helmet
Get Proj dmg gloves (gripped gloves is the base)
Get a 6L
Review your gem links, you need more links (Like an ancestral warchief, curse on hit, etc..)

You can check CaraDeJapi on my chars to get an idea
Can someone look at my profile and give me tips on why I'm so squishy? I can't level up because I randomly one shot myself Sometimes. I also can run dual frost blades. I know my health pool isn't optimal.
"
BenN1ce wrote:
Can someone look at my profile and give me tips on why I'm so squishy? I can't level up because I randomly one shot myself Sometimes. I also can run dual frost blades. I know my health pool isn't optimal.

Your character's section is private, google how to unlock it for public access.

btw if you're oneshoting yourself with reflect, stop running reflect.
How does herald of ice/curse on hit/raiders mark work? Can I make this a 4link setup and add assassins mark?
Can someone look at my character and tell me how I can improve?

Here's a pastebin for Path of Building

I found my belly of the beast, but it's only 4L. Trying to get 5L on it with vorici.
Thinking about switching out my rares with better ones when I get more str and int from tree.
Not sure what else I can do.

Thanks!
Guys for ascendency class it's
Normal - Way of the Poacher
Cruel - Avatar of Slaughter
Merci - Quartz infusion and uber Avatar of the Veil.

Right?
How does this build fair in Hardcore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info