[3.0]PewPewPews DirtCheap Frost Blades build | Clear all maps on a budget | [4/4] Guardians down

Looks like a great but simple build !
About the bandits, what do we in 3.0 ?
"
toxicat9 wrote:
Looks like a great but simple build !
About the bandits, what do we in 3.0 ?

Alira ;)

Hope it helps!
I'm really struggling with bosses like normal Atziri (one shots me in the phase when she is x4). Maps are going well, I'm doing Endgame Lab and Tier 12-14 Maps without any problems (except elemental damage reflection and some doubled bosses). So I want to ask if you see any problem in my gear, that causes the sudden deaths. All together I have 4,5k Life and ~8k Evasion. I followed PewPews Tree and took some more Life/Damage Nodes after reaching everything he proposed. And some additional Intelligence nodes as I was not able to find gear with it. Just notice, that I level my gems at the moment, so there are some CWDT LV 19 that hopefully are LV 20 soon, so that I can upgrade them.

My tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBS0FtQguDPINjRGBEdUUdRX9FyYZjiPTI_YknS5TMHEwfDOSN9Q6Qjy-Ps9B0EMTQzFF9Ed-Sn1LCkt4TP9Nkk4qUUdXl1oaW69ei19wYEFh62JaYqxjcGOnZK9lTWegbAhsjG8nb1d07XgZePl6U3qEfXV-3X8rgayDbYTZh3aKOI19jYGNuY2_kAqSgJOQmheaapsmm42dqqOKpcupNKl5sXyyGbTFt9m9Nr3mvqfBoMLswzPD5sjMz3rQrdNv037UI9YH2NXawdvn3UbdqN9v45_kaud06NbtP-2D7g7veu-P8Yr8xf1u_ro=?accountName=Shatiya&characterName=Shatiel_

Thanks for your help!
Last edited by Shatiya on Aug 19, 2017, 3:06:50 AM
Pretty cool build, on T11 maps atm.

Been testing this flask:

Its like a quicksilver and a onslaught flask in one. When theres no mobs around, you can use it to get around faster. And you can use it to get onslaught for 16 secs for prolonged fights.

wouldn't and ice bite linked with frost blades, and fortify linked with whirling blade , wouldnt a setup like that provide more damage?
also towards the end game is it recommended to switch out faster attacks for critical damage or chance?
Hello,

can someone explain me some things? I am kinda new.. played 1 seaeson with ~max lvl68

1. a) why did the guide has 2 curses in? i thought we need a node allocated or something to apply 2 curses?
1. b) talking about 2 curses, how will it effect if i play with a friend can each of us has 1 curse?

2. people tell "get 40% frostblade Dmg on headgear" how? is it from the lab enchantment? if so, can i control how do i get a head enchantment, and then the right one? or do i have to do the labs daily till i get one?

3. Bandits: its not in the game, but someone said alira. isnt oak with dmg or kraitlyn with dodge and attack speed better? i took oak at start, and not sure if i should swap later

4. whats about the new pantheon system? i took "Soul of Solaris" and "Soul of Garukhan" but im reaaaly not sure about this :D

5. Culling strike: i see not really benefit here, is the late game so hard that im glad to can kill bosses with 10%hp? or is something like "fortify" better? (like other poster said)

Thank you very much (in advance :D)for answers!
"
Hello,

can someone explain me some things? I am kinda new.. played 1 seaeson with ~max lvl68

1. a) why did the guide has 2 curses in? i thought we need a node allocated or something to apply 2 curses?
1. b) talking about 2 curses, how will it effect if i play with a friend can each of us has 1 curse?

2. people tell "get 40% frostblade Dmg on headgear" how? is it from the lab enchantment? if so, can i control how do i get a head enchantment, and then the right one? or do i have to do the labs daily till i get one?

3. Bandits: its not in the game, but someone said alira. isnt oak with dmg or kraitlyn with dodge and attack speed better? i took oak at start, and not sure if i should swap later

4. whats about the new pantheon system? i took "Soul of Solaris" and "Soul of Garukhan" but im reaaaly not sure about this :D

5. Culling strike: i see not really benefit here, is the late game so hard that im glad to can kill bosses with 10%hp? or is something like "fortify" better? (like other poster said)

Thank you very much (in advance :D)for answers!

btw, it seems i had an old account with my char, this is my account with my current character^^
Great guide. So I'm now farming up to T10 quite comfortably and realised I'm way overcapped on resists. So I'm looking at slots I could swap out for other uniques? Other than belly is there any other chests we could use?
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Playing this on HHC, fun build, havent gotten far yet though. Took Iron Reflexes, felt a bit safer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info