Trading in-game currencies and goods for some store items with GGG assistance

"
Uranist wrote:
"
Sarno wrote:
You mentioned the word 'gift'. A gift is something you give without expecting anything in return. You've made it very clear you are neither offering someone nor expecting to receive a gift.

You make a gift(for him). He makes a gift(for you).

Only when the gifts are given without the expectation of something in return.

You don't gift a shopkeeper with money in return for the gift of bread. You trade.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
More explanation.

You have to pay your time to get these goods. And other player too. Does it really matter who will pay? No any threatment to economics. In any way.

Even you buy illegal exalted orbs somewhere, they cannot make you better player. Otherwise PoE would be real Pay-to-Win game. In fact, it is not correct statement.

Simple example.
Player 1 got better luck. Ho got few Doctors. But he doesn't want to use HH.
Player 2 tryed to get same cards, but was unlucky. And we wants to use HH.

Why forcing people to spend time in real life for few store goods, if there is another way? Such scheme is time-saving. Player 1 and player 2 will continue playing with comfort instead of:
Player 1 from India have to work 1 weak to buy 1 stahs tab. Yes! 1 weak to buy 1 stash tab!!!
Player 2 will refuse to farm HH card and go too... You know what he will do - illegal.

This way HH will be used instead of stayingin card form. Player 2 will spend even more time on playing. And player 2 will buy even more store good for himself. Profit for game owner?

Bad for player 1. Illegal and bannable for player 2. No any money for GGG.

The main the one reason I starting talking about this is existing World Exchange Rates. Rates don't allow players from some countries to buy store goods. Described way lets such people to get them, while giving GGG extra money(Legal).

Also, you should know why this cannot be RMT. RTM player have intentions to get real money. Player from India or Russia just wants some comfort. You know, it is not comfortable to make actions with essences on regular tab.
Could support lock this stupid fucking thread already, OP is idiotically trying to defend his RMT needs and it can only encourage other to do so and get banned.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
It is not RMT. I do not want money. I have already said that prices are too expensive for russian players.

There are several projects where novdy call this RMT. It is official there.

I will not ad these projects, but economics is the same. The same rules for all.

PS I have asked my friend if they think it is RMT. They were just laughing.
Last edited by Uranist on Feb 22, 2017, 10:14:12 AM
"
Uranist wrote:
It is not RMT. I do not want money. I have already said that prices are too expensive for russian players.

There are several projects where novdy call this RMT. It is official there.

I will not ad these projects, but economics is the same. The same rules for all.

PS I have asked my friend if they think it is RMT. They were just laughing.

Drumpf asks his yes men if he is correct about building a wall that will stop virtually zero illegal immigrants and they said he was right. Fox News asks themselves if they are a fair and balanced "news channel" and told themselves absolutely yes. Big woop. You are the type of person who in school hands their essay over to be peer reviewed by their best friend and big shocker, your friend never finds anything grammatically wrong with it but the final copy the teacher marks at least 20 grammatical errors.

It is RMT whether you want to call it such or not. Definitions matter.

Just because you don't want to spend money and instead would be receiving money via mtx that cost money, doesn't negate that it is RMT.

I will join Lagwin. Where's the friggin' lock?
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Last edited by PleiadesBlackstar on Feb 22, 2017, 11:19:56 AM
I think we should stop discussion now.

Let's see if gift system will be implemented to PoE. Still, you should know that such gift system is a weapon against RMT AND additional money(official and legal) for GGG.

It works well in other project. Can't see any reason why it can't do the same in PoE.

And again. I do not break rules. My 40/40 achi are economics based. May be I am lucky, But I got Chayula splinter from 3rd Chayula breach.

Wish you the same luck.
"
Uranist wrote:
I don't want money. I just want things that are bought with money. Can you see how stupid that sounds? Why not ask for payment in diamonds. That's technically not money either, is it?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Feb 22, 2017, 12:15:07 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
"
Uranist wrote:
I don't want money. I just want things that are bought with money. Can you see how stupid that sounds?

5 pages of forum thread says no.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
"
Uranist wrote:
I think we should stop discussion now.

Let's see if gift system will be implemented to PoE. Still, you should know that such gift system is a weapon against RMT AND additional money(official and legal) for GGG.

It works well in other project. Can't see any reason why it can't do the same in PoE.

And again. I do not break rules. My 40/40 achi are economics based. May be I am lucky, But I got Chayula splinter from 3rd Chayula breach.

Wish you the same luck.

Sure it may work in other games, but those games clearly have pay to win elements. PoE doesn't want pay to win, so it won't happen.

No a standardized gifting system won't happen because it would standardize RMT which standardizes p2w. End of story.

GGG is perfectly allowed to change their rules and allow it, but like I said, the population would vacate the game within hours over an unethical change like this. Game itself would be left dead while still standing it would be hemorrhaging money so quick. There is no way the smaller number of people that want RMT to be allowed would outweigh the number of people currently supporting the game regularly who would be gone.
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"
Dudes it is wayyyy past time to let this shit die.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info