Trading in-game currencies and goods for some store items with GGG assistance

How are you not understanding that if you provide in game items to a player in exchange for MTX items, it is no different than you providing in game items to a player in exchange for real world money? The definition of RMT that you give is exactly what you are wanting to do!

The reason this is not allowed is that it gives an in game advantage to players for spending out of game, real world money, essentially allowing players to buy their progress and power without any in game efforts. Obviously, this is bad for the game...
U MAD?
"
Uranist wrote:
RMT is when you sell goods to other player and get real money.

A Real Money Transaction is a Transaction involving Real Money.

The other player would be spending their Real Money for you.

Thus it is RMT.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
It would get you banned normally, asking GGG to do it won't change their opinion of it.

They won't do it for you
And if you do it anyway you can enjoy a perma ban
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Odd. Strange. But in fact.

I am russian. We, russian people, help each other. We can even do smth without payment. And the same with other things.

It is not RMT. I help people on my own choice. The only thing I ask is buy smth for me.

If I get carried by someone, should I reward him? If I asked for help? I should reward other player.

GGG doesn't lose anything if one player make a gift for another. So it is not true RMT.

I won't say anything about real RMT. Goggle says this in hundreds of links.

I described legal way to help each other. Just this and nothing more.

PS Still, real RTM is different.
Last edited by Uranist on Feb 21, 2017, 5:09:51 PM
"
Uranist wrote:
Odd. Strange. But in fact.

I am russian. We, russian people, help each other. We can even do smth without payment. And the same with other things.

It is not RMT. I help people on my own choice. The only thing I ask is buy smth for me.

If I get carried by someone, should I reward him? If I asked for help? I should reward other player.

GGG doesn't lose anything if one player make a gift for another. So iy is not true RMT.

I won't say anything about real RMT. Goggle says this in hundreds of links.

I described legal way to help each other. Just this and nothing more.

PS Still, real RTM is different.

You are contradicting yourself... "We help people, without having to get paid" "If I help someone, all I ask is that they pay me"

What you keep describing IS real RMT. You are giving someone exalts in exchange for real world money. It is as simple as that.
U MAD?
We're going round in circles, so this will probably be my last post.

Anti-RMT rules are designed to prevent players from gaining an in-game advantage by spending real money. If somebody spending real money (e.g. buying you stash tabs) gains an in-game advantage, then that is unfair to other players. That is why anti-RMT rules exist.

It's okay to reward other players for in-game items / services for other in-game items / services. If I boost you through the Labyrinth and you give me 3 Chaos Orbs, that's fine. Once you introduce a credit card, you break the rules. That is the distinction the rules create.

You mentioned the word 'gift'. A gift is something you give without expecting anything in return. You've made it very clear you are neither offering someone nor expecting to receive a gift.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
OP, we understand that shop items can be too expensive. But there are lots of opportunities to get free stuff without breaking the rules. Apart from the challenge league rewards there were e.g. two giveaways for the current mystery boxes or you can take part in the talent competitions which, among other things, have points for the shop as prizes ("runner up" in the last one would have been enough to buy a premium stash tab bundle for example). Just keep an eye on the Announcements. :-)
Last edited by Alysma on Feb 21, 2017, 4:42:41 PM
Skipping the actual handling of cash does not somehow make the transaction not Real Money Trading.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
Docbp87 wrote:
You are contradicting yourself... "We help people, without having to get paid" "If I help someone, all I ask is that they pay me"

What you keep describing IS real RMT. You are giving someone exalts in exchange for real world money. It is as simple as that.

I help before get paid. I hope for such reward, but will be ok without.

What I descrubed is not RMT. RMT is getting money using game resources. I do not earn money this way. I do not even want to get money.

I just do not want to overpay.

Again, RMT is kind of work. But i do not work in game, I just play her. And I will never turn game into work.

PS So odd. RMT. 3 letters. Same letters. And they mean different things in the minds of different people. But still there is just one definition of RMT. RMT is using game as resource of cash. If you do not get cash, it is not RMT.
Last edited by Uranist on Feb 21, 2017, 5:17:58 PM
"
Sarno wrote:
You mentioned the word 'gift'. A gift is something you give without expecting anything in return. You've made it very clear you are neither offering someone nor expecting to receive a gift.

You make a gift(for him). He makes a gift(for you). It is common rule of human relationship. It is psychology.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info