[3.0] ||| Retch - SLArcher ||| [Video] [09/04/17]

pretty nice one! i will try this build on next respec!
managed to kill the shaper for first time with this built, but really struggling at longer bossfights due to flasks running out.

any recommandations on a setup for bosses instead of poachers mark, coe with the heralds?
because since we dont kill here, we dont get the curse to proc and so its just useless or am i doing something wrong, or missing something?
cheers
"
Bartzi wrote:
managed to kill the shaper for first time with this built, but really struggling at longer bossfights due to flasks running out.

any recommandations on a setup for bosses instead of poachers mark, coe with the heralds?
because since we dont kill here, we dont get the curse to proc and so its just useless or am i doing something wrong, or missing something?
cheers

Congratuliations on killing shaper and no, you are not wrong. After the league i wanted to test the build without frenzy charges, with conductivity instead of poachers mark and slower projectiles (or maybe one of the new support gems) instead of lightning penetration. May be a better setup for longer bossfights.
Hey basta, do you think this build will work in 3.0 or even better with new gems?

I need to finish the game with a Duelist and I preffer Slayer of his asc classes. However, meatballs is not the best build for Slayer, Sunder is not my style, EQ nerfed - and then I found your build and it looks pretty nice for 3.0.
Last edited by bwcloud on Jul 24, 2017, 7:47:31 AM
"
bwcloud wrote:
Hey basta, do you think this build will work in 3.0 or even better with new gems?

I need to finish the game with a Duelist and I preffer Slayer of his asc classes. However, meatballs is not the best build for Slayer, Sunder is not my style, EQ nerfed - and then I found your build and it looks pretty nice for 3.0.

It should work, yes, might be even better as well, but will have to test a lot when 3.0 finally hits. Plus scion might be a pretty decent option for the build from 3.0 on, as well.

Have to say i haven't played the beta though.
Hello and thanks for the nice guide.Iam a new player and it was very helpful.

Now that we have 3.0 patch notes ,do you have anything to add or change?
Also i would like your opinion on a realy low budget build.
I have a 5 link rotc (270pdps-4arrows) and a 5link rare chest ,rest is 4 link ordinary.No special flasks or anything.Ofc i can get some items,but nothing >1ex. I was doing until now iceshot/blast rain with lioneye's glare.Here is my tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeBS0FtQiJDHAPqxGBFHUWvyF2I_Yk_SaVJ58wfDH6MgEylDOSNj031DnUPs9DE0MxR35KfUz_TZJOKlFHVUtW-loaW69daF85YeJh62KsY6dlTWegbIxtbHBSdO11y3b3d9d6U3rvfwJ_K4GshaeGtIbOh3aJ04rwjDaNfY1-jbmNv5UFmvGbJpstnaqgn6R4pTWm4Kl5sKuxfLIZsoC9Nr3mvqfBM8HVwzPD5sSCyMzI3MqpzZjPetN-2cbawd1G3vjfb-Of5GrnVOd06NbpRupi7T_uDu9674_9bv_e?accountName=gaspazet&characterName=HikenAce

Do you think that with my current gear(rotc+some more changes like belly/rat's etc) will be better to use that build until i get gear similar to the recommended or this build cant work with that much currency?
My main question is ,if i can use this road safely and carry myself to end game ,doing most of the things.

Thanks

"
gaspazet wrote:
Do you think that with my current gear(rotc+some more changes like belly/rat's etc) will be better to use that build until i get gear similar to the recommended or this build cant work with that much currency?
My main question is ,if i can use this road safely and carry myself to end game ,doing most of the things.]

You'd need 2 non-leg vinktar and a retch belt to make the build tick. If you can afford those and keep up updating your gear step by step afterwards, you'll be able to play most right now and will be able to go further by updating your gear. Belly and Rats aren't really imprtant for you right now.
Thanks for input m8!

Edit: One more question please.

Since i will use non leg Flasks it is mandatory to get VP for insta leech ? Iam asking cause i will loose the bleed/stun immune and has no synergy with endless hunger.
Last edited by gaspazet on Aug 3, 2017, 11:33:18 AM
What are your initial thoughts about 3.0 and playing this? I've tried it in 2.6 and it was a blast.
"
gaspazet wrote:
Thanks for input m8!

Edit: One more question please.

Since i will use non leg Flasks it is mandatory to get VP for insta leech ? Iam asking cause i will loose the bleed/stun immune and has no synergy with endless hunger.

Yes, you'd have to spec into Vaal Pact. With a leg. Vinktar you'd lose bleed immunity as well. - So that's gonna happen anyway. Endless Hunger works with Vaal Pact though.

"
EmptyJar wrote:
What are your initial thoughts about 3.0 and playing this? I've tried it in 2.6 and it was a blast.

Don't see why it should'nt work as great in 3.0. For league it might be a little more problematic because of the reach-nerf, changes to flask and so on, but at standart it should work as good, if not better. Plus scion might become a real option for this build, - something i am really thrilled about.
Last edited by basta1982 on Aug 3, 2017, 10:25:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info