Balancing Legacy Unique Items

i dont fking care, if Bex says so is just 💖 whatever she says
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Feb 9, 2017, 12:17:29 PM
Cant wait anymore GGG! im gonna die waiting for the next patch to play 💀💀💀

Races will bring some calm. But hurry i wanna play the next expansion!! Just kidding.

Thanks for this great game!
All i need is balance tadadada

Thank you for your hard work GGG!
Hey GGG now that you're rebalancing legacy uniques, don't forget to nerf the legacy mjolner. That damn thing is OP, it's breaking the game.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Hi, you better focus on "Unexpected Disconnect"s and "Disconnections from the Realm".
That mana regen on Shavronne's Revelation. 40!? What! I spent like 8 skill points on mana to get my incinerate build working because it costs too much mana with a Praxis.
Things I learned this league. Incinerate sucks, don't play it.

Outside of that very specific niche, that mana regeneration is insane, but probably not worth the price of a league specific unique.
R.I.P. Harvest crafting. You were amazing for one league
Give back mjolner power. Not 250 ms cooldown.
"
ScootaLewis wrote:
Honestly, this is interesting to see - I was recently talking to some folks about how GGG seem to rarely revisit old content. I had an idea for a league i thought would be interesting, as well: Rewind League.

Rewind would be an opportunity for GGG to not only re-run popular league mechanics temporarily but also do one giant sweeping overhaul to unify them. Prophecy was an excellent idea, because it revisited old league mechanics and let people experience stuff they might've missed.

What I'm suggesting is that for the duration of "Rewind league", a different league mod would be instituted across the game every week. Not only that, but that league's content would be overhauled where necessary to add Prophecy-style interaction between them. For example, Cadiro Perandus showing up to offer league-specific uniques. New nemesis and bloodline mods to take advantage of new powers mobs have had in recent leagues. Give us prophecies for essences, prophecies for breaches, perhaps make a new type of bloodline similar to keepers of the trove that drops a silver coin from each mob.

This would also be a chance to reconsider implementation of certain league mechanics and how they're available in the base game, or to remove other mechanics to "de-clutter" it. For example: Tormented Spirits. They're fun, sure, but now that the main reason people liked them (ghostbusting) has been essentially removed from the game, they're just one more thing for players to have to think about. Every league that gets added to the main game is one more thing for players to have to learn about.

I think a specially formulated flashback league would be a much-needed break from the constant expansion that GGG have been pushing. It would be a reprieve from adding any extra bloat to the game for a while, and would allow older content to be re-inspected, reconsidered and perhaps reimagined.

Yea that sounds good, but the problem with the Prophecies are: you are level 80 and u get prophecies for felshrine ruins and u are going to read an ancient text in the Library... Would be nice if they could drop those shitty prophecies when you are far above that content. Its just plain wrong that u have to revisit level 50 content to get some new prophecies, or u just have to blow like 9 silver coins to seal these piece of shits
So does this buff to gifts from above mean that consecrated ground now casts where your mouse is instead of at your feet?
I'd just like to say how refreshing it is to see a staff that actively addresses issues in their game. I'm coming over from a game where the customers are taken for granted and treated very poorly. Thank you for the efforts you make :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info