Balancing Legacy Unique Items

There are more buff, but they are xbox exclusive.
lol gifts from above look decent, but trolltimber and shavronnes still suck. But I have a ton of weak ass uniques from past leagues collecting dust in my inventory. Lets see if any actually become useful.

VUAAA CUENIA SHAKUNITSUBABAAAA!!!!11
nathing good ,beter need increas life ,not make sam canges on shit unik ,poe es es es kek
New league will be arounf LEGACY items - Im almost sure its the case ^^
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Since life build sucks GGG will fix kaoms heart to give life from +500hp to +1000hp and legacy kaoms heart will give +2000hp. Kaoms legacy heart will now cost 250mirrors.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
stop doing shit and try to improve the phisiX of the cyclone!!! :O
So just a sneaky way to say that while you will be buffing a few others will be nerfed.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
vio wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Misleading title...

This is about League-exclusive unique items

not Legacy

We chose the title carefully, but I'll leave it at that for now... :)

that more or less confirms the next league being named "legacy"?

I don't know... What about the highlighted/capitalized Ms on the first page of this thread and this one? Then there's this guy's theory.

My (wishful thinking) bet's on Misery, which has potential to be the most wonderful troll name in the history of PoE, next to Cats when Damage Taken. What if GGG is completely wiping the game of legacy gear? I don't mean that they'd delete items, of course. I mean they'd normalize gear so that current legacy gear gets updated to the most recent version. Wouldn't now be the time to do it, in preparation for the Xbox One release? Then consider the name of this thread. How do you balance legacy uniques? You get rid of them!

"Legacy" would make the most sense if it wasn't for the other hints (unless the other hints are for something else, like M for microtransactions).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Feb 9, 2017, 11:01:23 AM
"
Tempada wrote:
Then consider the name of this thread. How do you balance legacy uniques? You get rid of them!

Note that the french verb "balancer" can mean "to hurl", "to throw away", "to get rid of".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info