[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

@Alana, I'm not sure if you already posted this before but, may I know you thoughts on why you chose Necromancer instead of Elementalist? Isn't the extra golem and buffs more beneficial?
"
HansKoKo wrote:
@Alana, I'm not sure if you already posted this before but, may I know you thoughts on why you chose Necromancer instead of Elementalist? Isn't the extra golem and buffs more beneficial?

my main build is elementalist. Although my new build is a scion elementalist-juggernaut. The only thing necromancer has over elementalist is the ability to go for a lot of block, but you'll deal less damage so I don't know if it's worth it (probably not)
"
Eathb wrote:
Allana are you able to do a gear check on my character?

Feeling quite squishy @ 5.5k (level 76) ES but I assume it will go up above 6k when I can equip my belt and grab the other nodes.

Also Port map boss is difficult, I am unsure how to deal with him, his projectiles/bouncing arrows always gets me. ES doesn't recharge at a fast enough rate.

Doing T9-T10 maps atm.

Hi just an update, this is a really easy and simple build. A walking simulator, I'm doing all kinds of red maps and really having no trouble. Mapping is fast and easy. Haven't attempted guardians/shaper yet but I'm pretty confident that I'd be able to run them pretty easily as I do know the mechanics a bit. The only real issue is single target DPS so I am hoping to get 21/20 flame golems.

Since then all I've done is changed armour for more defensive numbers.

Will try to vaal the Flame Golem gems into 21/20 but it's likely I'll end up throwing up 100c to get it. I haven't upgraded my helm yet, just haven't found any that I like for its price and I have no survivibility problems atm.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Besovskii/characters/Besari_Golem_Harbinger
In this leage i prefer massive HP regen Life build (5200-5500hp)
+ SRS 3 link for shield vs range mobs.
For me armor + hp regen more comfortable vs ES build.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Sep 13, 2017, 10:16:36 AM
Seeing people getting lvl 21, 20q Flame golems got me confused:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

As you can see lvl 21 only gives you 2% hp, costs 3.5ish EX.
Now if you got a lvl 20, 23q you would gain 3% dmg, 3% hp. 5c.

Am I missing something?
"
Priose wrote:
Seeing people getting lvl 21, 20q Flame golems got me confused:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Flame_Golem

As you can see lvl 21 only gives you 2% hp, costs 3.5ish EX.
Now if you got a lvl 20, 23q you would gain 3% dmg, 3% hp. 5c.

Am I missing something?

yes
you see on buff granted for you. this not minion dps.
just scroll down and see minion damage in table.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
any tips for my golems to stop getting one shot by minotaur? I find that fight extremely dificult with this build
With the new changes to energy shield mechanics when the expansion hit, how does your Hexagolem build stand with CI? Are you still just as tough as before, or are you more squishy?
You could maybe use a high level empower. Sadly minotaur is going to be one of the harder bosses, if he doesn't have crazy damage rolls it's not too hard though

The build has less ES than last league but the effective health seems to be better than a life/mom variant still
found it a lot smoother with 2 primordial might and 9 harmony, instead of 10 harmony 1 might, they don't get one shot and regen back to full before next weapon swing, less dmg output but greater quality of life, minotaur was the only content int he game giving me trouble.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info