[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

"
allana wrote:
"
It is probably a noobish question and I'm sorry if it has been explained before but I can't sort through 30+ pages to find out.

How does the tri-curse CI build run 3 curses without equipping the Doedre's Damning ring or any other item allowing for one extra curse? I mean, if I haven't missed something (I probably have), the passive tree allows for 1 extra curse only?

Besides that, having a lot of fun with this build! Ty for sharing it, OP.

EDIT: Eye of Chayula. Figured it out myself, thx.

the 3-curse version uses a corrupted neck as you saw, however I would no longer go for 3 curses because it's so hard to get the energy shield. I would drop most aura nodes and go for 2 curses + discipline and spec more into energy shield instead

Thank you for your reply, Allana. At the moment that's what I'm doing as I don't have the Corrupted Eye of Chayula. I respecced to your build after the SRS Aurabot nerf and wow, is it costy...

Would you recommend going more aggressive with Flammability and Elemental Weakness or stick with Temporal Chains and Enfeeble?
"
"
allana wrote:
"
It is probably a noobish question and I'm sorry if it has been explained before but I can't sort through 30+ pages to find out.

How does the tri-curse CI build run 3 curses without equipping the Doedre's Damning ring or any other item allowing for one extra curse? I mean, if I haven't missed something (I probably have), the passive tree allows for 1 extra curse only?

Besides that, having a lot of fun with this build! Ty for sharing it, OP.

EDIT: Eye of Chayula. Figured it out myself, thx.

the 3-curse version uses a corrupted neck as you saw, however I would no longer go for 3 curses because it's so hard to get the energy shield. I would drop most aura nodes and go for 2 curses + discipline and spec more into energy shield instead

Thank you for your reply, Allana. At the moment that's what I'm doing as I don't have the Corrupted Eye of Chayula. I respecced to your build after the SRS Aurabot nerf and wow, is it costy...

Would you recommend going more aggressive with Flammability and Elemental Weakness or stick with Temporal Chains and Enfeeble?

damage is fine with two defensive curses and it allows for much smoother gameplay, you can just walz around and not pay attention and never really be in danger of dying. Makes for very enjoyable mapping I would say
Hi, I'm thinking of using my budget I've farmed in other characters to start this build.

Just wondering, how does this go for clearing map speed?
Traditional summonings it's probably as fast or faster than the best spectre build. SRS will clear maps faster though, because they have the best AI for that. The biggest limitation to how fast you do maps is how fast you zoomzoom around. Most packs get oneshot from a bombardment
Hey Allana, is page 1 still up to date? I noticed that you've changed your helmet but your character profile (Hexalune) doesn't seem to have its equipment on. Are you able to post your end game equipment or a Path if Building link?
"
Eathb wrote:
Hey Allana, is page 1 still up to date? I noticed that you've changed your helmet but your character profile (Hexalune) doesn't seem to have its equipment on. Are you able to post your end game equipment or a Path if Building link?

Check out hexaluna for my harbinger character
Allana are you able to do a gear check on my character?

Feeling quite squishy @ 5.5k (level 76) ES but I assume it will go up above 6k when I can equip my belt and grab the other nodes.

Also Port map boss is difficult, I am unsure how to deal with him, his projectiles/bouncing arrows always gets me. ES doesn't recharge at a fast enough rate.

Doing T9-T10 maps atm.
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 10, 2017, 5:18:15 AM
Just got wrecked by Guardian of the Chimera, what did you guys change to down this boss?
Thanks any pointers will help.
"
Toffer112 wrote:
Just got wrecked by Guardian of the Chimera, what did you guys change to down this boss?
Thanks any pointers will help.

some life flasks + need fast move in to all cloud = this broken invisible mode on boss and your golems kill beast
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Sep 10, 2017, 4:24:40 PM
"
Eathb wrote:
Allana are you able to do a gear check on my character?

Feeling quite squishy @ 5.5k (level 76) ES but I assume it will go up above 6k when I can equip my belt and grab the other nodes.

Also Port map boss is difficult, I am unsure how to deal with him, his projectiles/bouncing arrows always gets me. ES doesn't recharge at a fast enough rate.

Doing T9-T10 maps atm.

plus the es nodes you're picking up between ranger/shadow. You've opted for the damage nodes first (this is not wrong or right) but get all the energy shield nodes and you'll get higher ES than I have. I would try for a higher es helmet as well - the +2 minions is nice for golem hp but ultimately not that important if you can get more shield.

For Port specifically I usually try to get them to aggro and then hide behind a corner while using flasks

For bosses and everything really, try to get a higher level flame golem gem, if you can get 20/20 or 21/20 it will be by far the biggest damage increase you can get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info