[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

what is the best 6L flame golem combination with empower?
If im mainly focusing on just killing a boss is it worthwhile to drop gmp for fire pen? currently running empower, minion dmg, spell echo, controlled destruction and fire pen or gmp
"
jranjos2 wrote:

We would need more details. Is it in a +1 or +2 chest? Is it with any -resist curses / elemental equilibrium

I guess you could substitute either controlled destruction or fire penetration to make it like this:

Flame golem - spell echo - minion damage - gmp - empower - cont destruction/fire pen.

On the topic of replacing gmp, I believe it actually helps them with their single target, I think flame golems still can hit the same target with multiple balls and the balls deal the highest damage. Slower projectiles or so just means you get a smaller area covering
Hi, My wife is running this build. But the stone golems keep getting summoned automatic and taking a fire golems place and when i say keep getting i mean, Constantly atleast 1 stone per room.

Hexa build..

please assist !

EDIT: I figured it out, or should i say we..

Its the CWDT on the 3L Clayshaper (CWDT+ImmortalCall+Discipline)
Last edited by LFM91 on Sep 19, 2017, 4:25:43 PM
"
LFM91 wrote:
Hi, My wife is running this build. But the stone golems keep getting summoned automatic and taking a fire golems place and when i say keep getting i mean, Constantly atleast 1 stone per room.

Hexa build..

please assist !

EDIT: I figured it out, or should i say we..

Its the CWDT on the 3L Clayshaper (CWDT+ImmortalCall+Discipline)

Yeah it needs to be a lower leveled CWDT if you use it in the mace =P
"
allana wrote:
"
jranjos2 wrote:

We would need more details. Is it in a +1 or +2 chest? Is it with any -resist curses / elemental equilibrium

I guess you could substitute either controlled destruction or fire penetration to make it like this:

Flame golem - spell echo - minion damage - gmp - empower - cont destruction/fire pen.

On the topic of replacing gmp, I believe it actually helps them with their single target, I think flame golems still can hit the same target with multiple balls and the balls deal the highest damage. Slower projectiles or so just means you get a smaller area covering

I had a similar question my dmg seems to be lacking.
im running skin of loyal with 20/20 gems flame golem, gmp, controled, exho, minion dmg, and empower lvl 3

would i be better off going fire pen till i can get 21/20 flame golem with lvl 4 empower ? fore dmg

So 6thlink is Empower! why? +dmg and life a golem!
Nice thread! I Play a Flame Golem build right now, I consider using this in the next league :)

BTW: If anyone got great legacy minion Speed + %max ES rings, that are not in trade, just PM me!

Kind regards!
Can you post a paste in for this 6 golem build please.
So I am Really Really confused here. Whilst I am trying to link an Infernal Mantle I picked up I placed the 6 link fire golem gems into a Tabula Rasa.

Now I can see Spell Echo Support and Minion Damage Support light up as Supporting the Flame Golem Gem, However Greater Multiple Projectiles Support, Fire Penetration Support nor Controlled Destruction, Light up as Supporting the Flame Golem Gem.

What gives? I've Tried every arrangement of the support gems and I can only get the minion gems to light up, others are not. Am I missing something here? I've spent a whole league getting the items together but the Golem Support Gems stated just don't light up!

please share your wisdom.
*** Dedicated MTX Collector ***
"You don't fail at the game by not killing every single boss, you'd fail by continuing to play after it stops being enjoyable."
- Egalisator

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info