[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Nerf - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036284

Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead.
Allana,

Awesome build! I used it to resurrect my benched Lv 92 Elementalist in Standard and am having a lot of fun. The golems are insane...never played a build like this and I love just letting them destroy everything.

Question, what are your choices for the Pantheon?

Brine King seems the obvious choice for Major to me but I'm not sure yet on the Minor ones. Ralakesh or Garukhan seem like good choices, just curious what you and everyone else is doing.

I followed your tree exactly but was thinking might tweak some things in 3.1. Here is my gear...ES is about 8750...not bad but wish it was higher:

Even if I die before this last patch, the golems continue to play and kill the bosses. This is not happening anymore.
"
ultrasax wrote:
Even if I die before this last patch, the golems continue to play and kill the bosses. This is not happening anymore.

From the patch notes.

-Your minions (and their minions) will no longer deal or take damage while you are dead.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
It's a nerf to afk shaper but it wasn't required any way so I am not too bothered :)

I am using golems to shoot fire in hello, but the golems are turning into stone golems within the game. Do you know the reason or I will quit the game.
daha önce ateş golemleri oyun boyunca değişmiyordu.ama şimdi oyun içinde normal taş golemlerine dönüşüyor.sanki kullandığım mücevherler işe yaramıyor.

before the fire golems did not change throughout the game. Now the game turns into normal stone golems in the game. The jewels I have used do not work.
I was easily leveling like this before. more importantly the golems were killing the boos after I was killed. Now, when I die, they do not work at all. Vede suddenly die in the game and go round stone golems. so it's no longer progressive with this build. what is the reason why. If you answer, you are cheerful.
"
ultrasax wrote:

I am using golems to shoot fire in hello, but the golems are turning into stone golems within the game. Do you know the reason or I will quit the game.

you have a cast when damage taken gem in your mace that is so high level that it spawns the actual summon stone golem skill the gem provides you. get a lower level cast when damage taken, or place it in a different item altogether, and this problem goes away

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info