[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

Honestly i am worried about necromancer. if nothing were to change .. then from a damage perspective alone elementalist is now the most damaging golemancer by a huge margin if you explicitly stack harmonies.

but if they keep necromancer as it is .. ie it gets comparable to more minion stats than what you get from the tree.. well then necromancer will still probably be the only option for every other minion.

i mean if you have 10 harmonies then elementalist just got 140% increased golem damage and an extra golem out of thin air.. on top of the 600% increased golem damage if you used 3 golem types
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 26, 2018, 8:03:55 AM
My wish for necromancer would be that they remove Soul Weaver and put it on the passive tree instead (so not only necro can use spectres) and rework the 3 crappy nodes - Flesh Binder, Spirit Eater and Beacon of Corruption and added something new in place of Soul Weaver.

If I could make an occultist summoner for example, I'd be super stoked. Their new stuff looks really cool. But won't happen if necro has uber spectres compared to everyone else
I'm looking to go Elemancer in the new league but I'm not a fan of ES. Would this build be viable as a life build or would it totally gimp me?
https://dd.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/80flcr/revamped_ascendancy_class_reveal_necromancer/

New necromancer.
nerf 50% reduced offering effect on you
skelly and zomby nodes in new tree
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Last edited by Besovskii on Feb 26, 2018, 5:06:58 PM
"
Dobster wrote:
I'm looking to go Elemancer in the new league but I'm not a fan of ES. Would this build be viable as a life build or would it totally gimp me?

life build viable for all content
"
Dobster wrote:

I'll wait and see what they do with ascendant but life is viable sure. I would probably suggest life + MoM for a good defense and use something like 1-2 curse on hit. I'll wait with actually theorycrafting something until we have patch notes / new passive tree out
Thanks Allana, I'm really looking forward to trying out your build but still unsure if I should go CI or go life/ES hybrid yet and maybe MoM. It's hard to decide which direction to take and I need to decide before tomorrow:D
"
Dobster wrote:
Thanks Allana, I'm really looking forward to trying out your build but still unsure if I should go CI or go life/ES hybrid yet and maybe MoM. It's hard to decide which direction to take and I need to decide before tomorrow:D

Life and mind over matter is my suggestion for sure. We can probably drop 1-2 jewels as well in favor of more life due to all the free damage we get from the ascendancy now

Here's the current PoB I am tinkering with

https://pastebin.com/je2fHB2s

Note that it's a very rough draft, I haven't really checked any calculations on what gems to use etc.

With 7 golems I wonder if it's best to add another support golem instead of adding another fire golem
Nice, thanks for the quick reply. I'm taking a look now :)

I was working with this:www.poeurl.com/bMTc
but tbh I don't have much of a clue. I think I may be trying to go too hybrid and have gone for some ES nodes as well as life.
Last edited by Dobster on Mar 1, 2018, 1:09:17 PM
"
allana wrote:
"
Dobster wrote:

Life and mind over matter is my suggestion for sure. We can probably drop 1-2 jewels as well in favor of more life due to all the free damage we get from the ascendancy now

Here's the current PoB I am tinkering with

https://pastebin.com/je2fHB2s

Note that it's a very rough draft, I haven't really checked any calculations on what gems to use etc.

With 7 golems I wonder if it's best to add another support golem instead of adding another fire golem

What you think about this? https://pastebin.com/gdyTUQLZ
Here my old golemancer, have more then twice golems dps, and less hp with non perfect gear.
+1curse can changed to MoM
Last edited by Besovskii on Mar 1, 2018, 4:59:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info