[3.2] 5 Flavors of Golems - Uber Elder and EVERY boss dead

I'll try this build in 3.2 in should be very interesting thx u fore ur work, but do u have some tips fore lvling?
"
rozovii_gyss wrote:
I'll try this build in 3.2 in should be very interesting thx u fore ur work, but do u have some tips fore lvling?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094346

Here are my tips in short:

use summon raging spirits / raise zombie at the start. If you can afford any of the leveling uniques they help immensely, like a lifesprig to put zombie in is great because it scales so well with levels (same with SRS)

Besides that, get as much hp/mana as you can. Later on you want as many golem jewels as possible but you can't use golems before act 4 any way
What do you think coud i play this build on HC?
Last edited by rozovii_gyss on Mar 5, 2018, 11:35:50 AM
Hi. I wanna make this build but have a question. Is Skin of the Loyal are good option for CI version of build or I need to buy hight es vaal regalia or somthing like that? And if I need to bought vaal regalia how much es I have to get on it? Thanks already for this guide it's great!
Last edited by Wenk_Wenk on Mar 11, 2018, 4:54:05 AM
"
Wenk_Wenk wrote:
Hi. I wanna make this build but have a question. Is Skin of the Loyal are good option for CI version of build or I need to buy hight es vaal regalia or somthing like that? And if I need to bought vaal regalia how much es I have to get on it? Thanks already for this guide it's great!

You'll have a hard time getting a nice ES level with skin of the loyal unless you use a shield and have great gear. Using a shield is not a bad idea, however.

I am working on another version of the build with a kaom's heart and >8k HP, but it requires a very specific elder helmet which seems to be hard to come by
Have a question. I notice that you use in ur bestiary character Shaper Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin instead of Paragon of Calamity and Pendulum of Destruction. Do I need to change my ascendancy points on those that you use?
"
Wenk_Wenk wrote:
Have a question. I notice that you use in ur bestiary character Shaper Desolation -> Beacon of Ruin instead of Paragon of Calamity and Pendulum of Destruction. Do I need to change my ascendancy points on those that you use?

I've been trying it out and I can definitely recommend Beacon of Ruin. With my level 1 ball lightning I keep shocking mobs (20% increased damage taken translates to 20% MORE damage!!!) and it also procs ignite which helps on the immolate socket bonus I have for my golems. I would have gone paragon of calamity before but nowadays I think beacon of ruin is too good to pass on.

My biggest regret is that my damage is getting too crazy, I can't capture rare beasts at all and sometimes they kill red ones ridiculously fast too 8)
"
allana wrote:
"
Wenk_Wenk wrote:

I've been trying it out and I can definitely recommend Beacon of Ruin. With my level 1 ball lightning I keep shocking mobs (20% increased damage taken translates to 20% MORE damage!!!) and it also procs ignite which helps on the immolate socket bonus I have for my golems. I would have gone paragon of calamity before but nowadays I think beacon of ruin is too good to pass on.

My biggest regret is that my damage is getting too crazy, I can't capture rare beasts at all and sometimes they kill red ones ridiculously fast too 8)

Thanks for answer!
My first summoner build and it's works wery well.
Just clear The Alluring Abyss on level 82 character and lvl 19 flame golems with your build. Have to say thanks for you job and for sharing this build.

Kill shaper on level 80 character btw but don't have screenshot :^)
Uber elder - did in standard though so has some neat legacy items, mainly giving lots of ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tud3uIek-V8&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info