[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Thanks for the detailed reply, yeah i was looking for something to play lazy while I look after my boy or watch my shows. I may look at just the normal version of golemancer to easly do the Azurite nodes as I have been farming the delve at around 100 for a while now and its decent lazy currency, with very mininal efforts, the only thing annoys me is the azurite nodes once youve done 200-300 of them it gets pretty borring, I have been a wander till now so :)
this guide are the best !!!!
im level 84 for flame golems concentrate support or combustion?
Thanks Mika! What is your opinion for a good solution for a golem newbie like me? 5 Harmonys and then? Maybe you have a good tip for a beginner :)
"
julipan wrote:

Mika goes over the gem setup in the "gems" section of the Opening Post on page 1.

Typically You run Summon Flame Golem - Spell Echo - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Minion Damage Support - Combustion - Empower.

You can potentially use Fire Penetration in place of the Empower.

You can potentially use Controlled Destruction in place of Combustion. Concentrated Effect is not normally used unless it makes up part of your links in an elder helmet.

"
Japan wrote:
Thanks Mika! What is your opinion for a good solution for a golem newbie like me? 5 Harmonys and then? Maybe you have a good tip for a beginner :)

I would just keep stacking harmonies if you are only running golems and not spectres as well. From the look of your character you are pure golems. You can maybe add a single primordial eminence if you want. I personally just go with stacking as many harmonies as I can.

So: 1 Primordial Might
1 Anima Stone
Fill up remaining slots with Primordial Harmonies
Thanks for answering me, but my character is Stoffpanda the lvl 39 one. The other one is on Standard and played by my brother.
Hey, loving the build so far. Just got to act 5 and rolling around with 6 mini golems, its badass.

With that in mind, I definitely want to push end game, but I'm having trouble finding a section on map mods that cause problems for the golems. I would suspect Ele reflect would be one, is that the case and are there any others that i should look out for?
"
Fapitoss wrote:
tell me please what the base value of golem elemental and chaos ressistance ?

Hello :)

Golems or other minions dont really need chaos resistance. Most chaos damage is slow damage over time, and minions tend to have massive HP pools with up to lots of 6-10%+ regen per second. This means that minions are almost immune to chaos damage in that sense.

Elemental resistance is good to get capped, or run very high level Golems so that they can tank and regen faster than they take increased elemental damage.

"
Just to add to Mika's post I ran a MF setup up until quite recently. You can see the gear I started with at the very bottom of page 314 of this thread. It had a respectable 55% increased Quant & 160 increased item rarity (if you care to stack it).

Returning to the question of is it a good idea to do so then here are my thoughts / points of consideration:

1. It is much slower to clear than a QoTF TS Windripper Build. If you want to be really efficient whilst MF'ing then a golem build is not it!

2. You can arguably earn way more by just farming the hardest content, ie: Red Elder, T16's in which you probably don't go for the MF version.

3. There is no doubt MF works best when you have a lot of extra mobs added to maps. This league there are effectively none!

4. The added quant / rarity bonuses found at low delve levels; ie: 100 or so is very small so although you fight a ton of enemies you never really see any sick returns at the end - ie: I had one exalt drop in the mine. You'll likely make much more looking for fossils (to sell if not crafting) along the way.

All that being said if you just want a build to lazily farm some t5 - t8's without really paying any attention to what is going on then a golemancer works nicely - providing you find an inactive playstlye fairly fun. Basically run around, click boxes if you feel like it, pick up loot. Rinse & repeat! Golem damage is really good so the Primordial Chain to up their movement speed is likely going to be worth getting if you are not planning on going Bisco's Collar.

"
Thanks for the detailed reply, yeah i was looking for something to play lazy while I look after my boy or watch my shows. I may look at just the normal version of golemancer to easly do the Azurite nodes as I have been farming the delve at around 100 for a while now and its decent lazy currency, with very mininal efforts, the only thing annoys me is the azurite nodes once youve done 200-300 of them it gets pretty borring, I have been a wander till now so :)

Hi!

Very good points from Harvey ;)

"

"
Mika goes over the gem setup in the "gems" section of the Opening Post on page 1.

Typically You run Summon Flame Golem - Spell Echo - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Minion Damage Support - Combustion - Empower.

You can potentially use Fire Penetration in place of the Empower.

You can potentially use Controlled Destruction in place of Combustion. Concentrated Effect is not normally used unless it makes up part of your links in an elder helmet.

Hey :)

It depends if you are running just Golems or Golems + Specs.

Cont Dest is better for Golems only setup with new amulet as they will deal higher damage.

Combustion is better for Golems + Specs, as Golems will apply -20% fire res debuff for TV Specs that will get big increase in DPS from it.

Concentrate lowers Golems area of magma orbs, and is really only used if minions are in elder helmet. Both Flame Golems and Solar Guard Specs can use it.

"

"
I would just keep stacking harmonies if you are only running golems and not spectres as well. From the look of your character you are pure golems. You can maybe add a single primordial eminence if you want. I personally just go with stacking as many harmonies as I can.

So: 1 Primordial Might
1 Anima Stone
Fill up remaining slots with Primordial Harmonies

"
Thanks for answering me, but my character is Stoffpanda the lvl 39 one. The other one is on Standard and played by my brother.

Hello :)

Depends purely on what you are running.

if you have only Golems and want full DPS, go for only Harmonies after Anima and Might.

If you have Specters and Animate Guardian, you can add 1x rare jewel with minion taunt / blind

If you are already in endgame and feel that DPS is enough, you can go for something specific like Wathcers eye with ES regen under Discipline or extra EX under Clarity.

if you want to wreck packs fast, you can run Solar Guard Specs in Elder helmet and equip "Undying hunger" in left or right side of witch start. This gives SG Specs huge boost to their damage and cast speed. SGs have lot less boss damage than Tukohamass, but can clear packs pretty fast.

Harvey is right that safest bet is to get all Harmonies at first and change later depending of needs.

"
Hey, loving the build so far. Just got to act 5 and rolling around with 6 mini golems, its badass.

With that in mind, I definitely want to push end game, but I'm having trouble finding a section on map mods that cause problems for the golems. I would suspect Ele reflect would be one, is that the case and are there any others that i should look out for?

Thanks for support ^^

When golems reach high level and you get enough Harmonies, they will out-regen all Reflected damage. at very low level and almost no regen, they might die very rarely if they shoot in huge packs in reflective maps but its not really big problem.

Golems / minions can do all other mods easily. It's one of benefits in running passive build where you don't have much control, but also don't really have to worry about anything.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Last edited by mika2salo on Sep 27, 2018, 2:08:38 PM
"

When golems reach high level and you get enough Harmonies, they will out-regen all Reflected damage. at very low level and almost no regen, they might die very rarely if they shoot in huge packs in reflective maps but its not really big problem.

Golems / minions can do all other mods easily. It's one of benefits in running passive build where you don't have much control, but also don't really have to worry about anything.

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. Keep up that good work.
Write plz exact value of golem(lvl 20) base elemental ressistance without any nodes, auras etc
Last edited by Fapitoss on Sep 27, 2018, 2:42:09 PM
Thanks DrH12 and Mika2salo for the tips and reply.

I’m out of ways to increase my FG dps atm for Occultist.
My gems are correctly colored for SoTL, 6 harmonies, 1 Anima and 1 might.

Offhand doing 3 x the 21/20 FG project

Swapped out Victario Charity for an energy shield for more survivality.

Checked the skilltree for more minion damage but mostly at small nodes..

Any idea how I can further improve my build in terms of dps for minions/FG?
Single target seems fine with 3 TVs.. but red maps i feel my FG magma orbs can’t 1 shot mobs, need 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info