Donald Trump and US politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcUyP7eio6s

("US Allies Are Investigating Trump")
"
I'm about as eager to follow her posts as I am to follow Morbo's. In that case, carry on, my bad.

You wound me. Luckily for you I do not belong to any oppression olympics category, else I'd dump on you a bunch of labels starting in anti and ending in phobe.

"

something, something, unnamed 3rd party, something happened, someone said, speaking on condition of anonymity, maybe
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"

something, something, unnamed 3rd party, something happened, someone said, speaking on condition of anonymity, maybe

I have not fact checked(probably impossible by now) this and I haven´t said it is like that. I just think he´s analyzing the situation very well, he´s also pointed out the information comes from a Newsweek guy and has to do with intelligence (formerly known as "secret") services, we might find out soon.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 17, 2017, 9:59:58 AM
"
I have not fact checked this and I haven´t said it is like that. I just think he´s analyzing the situation very well, he´s also pointed out the information comes from a Newsweek guy and has to do with intelligence (formerly known as "secret") services, we might find out soon.

Sry, but when I hear the words "anonymous", "unknown" or "unnamed" I usually stop listening. Corrupt media & corrupt politicians, have built whole wars on fictitious claims from "unnamed sources" in the past.

Some unknown 3rd party is supposedly investigating Trump, someone claims. We will see.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Feb 17, 2017, 10:02:56 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
I have not fact checked this and I haven´t said it is like that. I just think he´s analyzing the situation very well, he´s also pointed out the information comes from a Newsweek guy and has to do with intelligence (formerly known as "secret") services, we might find out soon.

Sry, but when I hear the words "anonymous", "unknown" or "unnamed" I usually stop listening. Corrupt media & corrupt politicians, have built whole wars on fictitious claims from "unnamed sources" in the past.

Fair, I´d say not only in the past... ;-)
"
morbo wrote:
"

Some unknown 3rd party is supposedly investigating Trump, someone claims. We will see.

You think they open up their sources so they can get killed? Like the guy who had info on the Trump russia dossier? Sure...
"

Care to provide some examples for those of us who missed it live? This kind of surprises me, because you don't really have to quote him out of context to make him look bad.

Rather than give you a summary, this is something you can easily find on youtube. I don't care about convincing your side to see my way. We're either on the same page through our own volition, or we're not. You're not going to convince me because your side is arguing what you think is substance, when it's irrelevant, nonsensical bullshit from my perspective.

Something your side seems to miss, that I'm able to pick up on is that Trump is absolutely trolling the media. So "looking bad" is based purely on the perception of his intent.

"Russia is fake news" - the media will take a comment like this and blast it out of context. When everyone watching the press conference knew what he was referring to. Reading typical leftist commentary "Trump was incoherent", "Crazy and rambling", etc. Why should I be convinced by this type of rhetoric? I don't give his press conference a perfect 10 or anything, but it was a solid 8.5 IMO.

And I believe these are word games he's playing with the media. He knows that regardless of what he says, they're going to look for anything to slam him on, so instead, he purposely throws out things that he knows they will bite on. He even joked about how the media was going to say he was "Ranting and raving". It's just his mannerisms, and the way he's dealing with the media that makes me believe he's trolling. Trump isn't seeking to appease the left or the media. He's mocking them.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 17, 2017, 2:34:22 PM
Thank goodness for Trevor Noah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSx-N9ayCvU
"
sarahaustin wrote:

this explains a lot of your posts

let me guess, thank goodness for john oliver too

awwwwh :) I remember how I used to be just like you before I entered the real world, kinda nostalgic
anything is everything
"
Manocean wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

this explains a lot of your posts

let me guess, thank goodness for john oliver too

awwwwh :) I remember how I used to be just like you before I entered the real world, kinda nostalgic

yup I hate all these star who think their opinion matter more than ours.

also... who the hell block a video to be viewed in Canada?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info