Donald Trump and US politics

Arpaio was human garbage, as is anyone who defends him. If you know anything about what that man has done, the cruelties he inflicted on many thousands of people, the truly absurd, racist attacks he carried out, then you know the man is truly abhorrent. If you don't know about him, definitely do some research before defending him. He's a monster.

I'm still disgusted that we've not only ended up with an evil political party, but that they're also so completely delusional that they believe they're legitimately good people. They honestly view good as evil and evil as good.
Last edited by Jennik on Aug 26, 2017, 11:45:02 PM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
"
pneuma wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
ROFL!! Trump just pardoned Hero Sheriff Joe. Discuss.

Pretty terrible.

I don't understand why he would pardon Arpaio.
What is there to possibly gain?
What is the point other than to cause pointless controversy?

Sheriff Joe was an exemplary law enforcement officer. The Obama administration went on a witch hunt against him, because he actually did his job as Sheriff that he was elected by the people to do. He found an efficient way to jail criminal aliens crossing the border. The charges were bullshit. And Trump pardoned him. This also sends a message to Sheriffs across the country that they have a green light from Trump to do exactly what Sheriff Joe did.

By doing this, Trump is sending a message to the hard right that regardless of what he says to the media, he's on our side. I don't think it's a coincidence this happened after Charlottesville, either. It's awesome being on the winning side. I'm loving it. Sorry guys, I don't mean to keep rubbing it in but HAHA WE WON LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Trump is also going to end DACA. The only reason he didn't end it sooner, was that he was probably trying to use it as a bargaining tool. You can't bargain with "resist" "resist" "resist", so he's going to stop throwing them any bones.

If you seriously believe he cares for his 'base', you're delusional. He'll continue to throw red meat at the likes of you until he as no further need of you.

Edit: typo.
Last edited by Kellog on Aug 27, 2017, 2:47:23 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
I don't think it's a coincidence this happened after Charlottesville, either. It's awesome being on the winning side. I'm loving it.

I still find it absurd how dishonestly these people react when called on their blatant racism. You're not fooling a single damn person.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh god no. You found The Thread. Run, friend. Run while you still have a shred of faith in humanity.

I posted here for a while before the election. I left because of how awful Trump's cultists were at the time. Sadly, they've only grown worse since then. I'm definitely not sticking around this time, either. Reading posts from the dregs of humanity is not good for my mental health.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"Study what General Pershing of the United States did to terrorists when caught. There was no more Radical Islamic Terror for 35 years!"

Trump is referring to the tale about US General John Pershing which claimed he executed Islamist militants in the Philippines using bullets smeared with pig's blood.

Let's try the Rorschach test. Is this statement true?

It was a great story. Too good to be true unfortunately.

According to General Pershing's memoir, TRUE:

https://books.google.com/books?id=aNfrnkW2AF4C&pg=RA1-PT115&lpg=RA1-PT115&dq=%22these+juramentado+attacks+were+materially+reduced%22&source=bl&ots=sZKFXesFoV&sig=6AcIw9I6LEdGlJm2t4QrJ5kbvWE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi5kIKJieHVAhUC04MKHd95B-MQ6AEIMzAC#v=onepage&q=%22these%20juramentado%20attacks%20were%20materially%20reduced%22&f=false

So, yeah. =^[.]^=

ETA: President Trump's assertion that General Pershing used unspecified Muslim-targeted tactics to affect enemy morale was correct. The bullets dipped in pig's blood is not shown on the page I linked, only burying the dead Muslims with pigs. =^[.]^=

Thanks for that link. So, the stories were based on truth with the eventual historical embellishment.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Jennik wrote:

I posted here for a while before the election. I left because of how awful Trump's cultists were at the time. Sadly, they've only grown worse since then. I'm definitely not sticking around this time, either. Reading posts from the dregs of humanity is not good for my mental health.

Hey! I missed you too. I was thinking about getting out some crayons and a coloring book and maybe we could share this experience together sometime?
"
Kellog wrote:

If you seriously believe cares for his 'base', you're delusional. He'll continue to through red meat at the likes of you until he as no further need of you.

K.

"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
Hey! I missed you too. I was thinking about getting out some crayons and a coloring book and maybe we could share this experience together sometime?

Thanks for the offer, but I try to associate with people who aren't horribly racist these days. Go back to celebrating that a monstrous, murderous racist was pardoned by your racist cult leader so close to the recent Nazi rally. You seemed really happy about that. Oh, and if you could say "liberals call everything racist" once more for old time's sake, that'd be just swell.
"
Jennik wrote:

Thanks for the offer, but I try to associate with people who aren't horribly racist these days. Go back to celebrating that a monstrous, murderous racist was pardoned by your racist cult leader so close to the recent Nazi rally. You seemed really happy about that. Oh, and if you could say "liberals call everything racist" once more for old time's sake, that'd be just swell.

You're really cute when you're angry. Has anyone ever told you that?
"
Kellog wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

Sheriff Joe was an exemplary law enforcement officer. The Obama administration went on a witch hunt against him, because he actually did his job as Sheriff that he was elected by the people to do. He found an efficient way to jail criminal aliens crossing the border. The charges were bullshit. And Trump pardoned him. This also sends a message to Sheriffs across the country that they have a green light from Trump to do exactly what Sheriff Joe did.

By doing this, Trump is sending a message to the hard right that regardless of what he says to the media, he's on our side. I don't think it's a coincidence this happened after Charlottesville, either. It's awesome being on the winning side. I'm loving it. Sorry guys, I don't mean to keep rubbing it in but HAHA WE WON LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Trump is also going to end DACA. The only reason he didn't end it sooner, was that he was probably trying to use it as a bargaining tool. You can't bargain with "resist" "resist" "resist", so he's going to stop throwing them any bones.

If you seriously believe he cares for his 'base', you're delusional. He'll continue to throw red meat at the likes of you until he as no further need of you.

Edit: typo.

No, no, no. Doesn't matter if Trump treat his voters like his loincloth. Trump's overall approval rating went down, but his approval rating from his base went up. That is the truth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info