Donald Trump and US politics

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

However, when you consider it as four-group system — the far left, the far right, politically active moderates and the politically apathetic, then the truth is clear.

You need to stop punching Nazis and talk with them, before it's too late. Words or swords — those are the two choices before us. The contrast is stark.

There's a fifth group - people who are paid to pretend to be Trump supporters and make the POTUS look bad.

Today's offering:

https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tlg/d/need-conservative-actors-to/6267628172.html

And for when they take that down, here's the archive of it:

http://archive.is/Y0q1w

Hysterical! lifted straight out of /r/conspiracy. I don't need to read that sub what I need a laugh now, I can just come and read your nonsense.
"
Kellog wrote:
Hysterical! lifted straight out of /r/conspiracy. I don't need to read that sub what I need a laugh now, I can just come and read your nonsense.

You read that sub? I'm surprised.

I've only been there once (right after you or someone else linked it in this thread) and once or twice about a year ago when I first heard about it. I prefer a nice soothing secret alien/UFO TV video if I want a good laugh. I do wish someone put some serious effort into a new Loch Ness monster or Sasquatch fake video though.

How do you rate the conspiracies there versus the ones on /pol? Are there any particular ones there that you enjoy more than MSM conspiracies?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

I've only been there once (right after you or someone else linked it in this thread) and once or twice about a year ago when I first heard about it. I prefer a nice soothing secret alien/UFO TV video if I want a good laugh. I do wish someone put some serious effort into a new Loch Ness monster or Sasquatch fake video though.

How do you rate the conspiracies there versus the ones on /pol? Are there any particular ones there that you enjoy more than MSM conspiracies?

The majority of posters in /r/conspiracy /r/conspiracyright and /r/wikileaks are all from /r/The_Donald. You could choose anyone of those subs and read the same rubbish.
"
Kellog wrote:
The majority of posters in /r/conspiracy /r/conspiracyright and /r/wikileaks are all from /r/The_Donald. You could choose anyone of those subs and read the same rubbish.
Wikileaks isn't conspiracy theory. Maybe he Reddit has its own problem, idk, but the emails were real, bro.

If you're talking about Seth Rich, I think he was the DNC leakier but I don't think there was a conspiracy to kill him. I think whistleblowers are themselves likely to see conspiracy where there isn't any and are thus more likely to treat a random mugging like an execution and get themselves killed. The evidence clearly points to a struggle. Nothing would be taken because Rich's noncompliance threatened to draw attention. Etc.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Aug 18, 2017, 1:12:56 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

Here is a conspiracy. There seem to be propaganda and people infiltrating left and right groups trying to bait them into a fight.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:
Wikileaks isn't conspiracy theory. Maybe he Reddit has its own problem, idk, but the emails were real, bro.

If you're talking about Seth Rich, I think he was the DNC leakier but I don't think there was a conspiracy to kill him. I think whistleblowers are themselves likely to see conspiracy where there isn't any and are thus more likely to treat a random mugging like an execution and get themselves killed.

Never said they weren't. It's not really my problem that Wikileaks has been hijacked by Trumpers for their own ends. Does't help that Assange seems to have his own agenda though.

You edited your post whilst I was replying, So.

I personally believe the Seth Rich conspiracy is complete nonsense and I feel sorry for his family. That a group of small minded, hateful individuals can't leave well alone speaks volumes about their character.

As it stands now, Assange and Rohrabacher had a meeting, the details of which which will be reported to Trump. I'll be very interested to see what the outcome of this will be. It wouldn't surprise me if this is not about Assange seeking a deal to save his skin, assuming the UK lets him out.
Last edited by Kellog on Aug 18, 2017, 1:22:27 AM
"
Kellog wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Kellog wrote:

If you're talking about Seth Rich, I think he was the DNC leakier but I don't think there was a conspiracy to kill him. I think whistleblowers are themselves likely to see conspiracy where there isn't any and are thus more likely to treat a random mugging like an execution and get themselves killed.
Never said they weren't. It's not really my problem that Wikileaks has been hijacked by Trumpers for their own ends. Does't help that Assange seems to have his own agenda though.
Ha! Wikileaks and Assange are always leaking the secrets of anyone they get.

Source from April 2017: https://apnews.com/d4ea9fbaf2ad439bb657ecdf07e31ebe
"
President Donald Trump says that if the Justice Department wants to charge WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, “it’s OK with me.”

Trump says he is not involved in that decision-making process, but would support Attorney General Jeff Sessions if he charged Assange with a crime.

The administration has stepped up its rhetoric against WikiLeaks in recent days, despite the fact that Trump welcomed the group’s release of a top Hillary Clinton aide’s emails during the election.

Sessions told reporters Thursday that Assange’s arrest is a priority as the Justice Department steps up efforts to prosecute people who leak classified information to the media. CIA Director Mike Pompeo last week denounced WikiLeaks as a “hostile intelligence service” and a threat to U.S. national security.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
deathflower wrote:
Here is a conspiracy. There seem to be propaganda and people infiltrating left and right groups trying to bait them into a fight.

It goes well beyond that.
Just popped in to catch up on the last few pages. Always a pleasure to see Dalai beating the thread like a drum. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

If you're talking about Seth Rich, I think he was the DNC leakier but I don't think there was a conspiracy to kill him. I think whistleblowers are themselves likely to see conspiracy where there isn't any and are thus more likely to treat a random mugging like an execution and get themselves killed.[/quote]Never said they weren't. It's not really my problem that Wikileaks has been hijacked by Trumpers for their own ends. Does't help that Assange seems to have his own agenda though.[/quote]Ha! Wikileaks and Assange are always leaking the secrets of anyone they get.

Source from April 2017: https://apnews.com/d4ea9fbaf2ad439bb657ecdf07e31ebe
"
President Donald Trump says that if the Justice Department wants to charge WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, “it’s OK with me.”

Trump says he is not involved in that decision-making process, but would support Attorney General Jeff Sessions if he charged Assange with a crime.

The administration has stepped up its rhetoric against WikiLeaks in recent days, despite the fact that Trump welcomed the group’s release of a top Hillary Clinton aide’s emails during the election.

Sessions told reporters Thursday that Assange’s arrest is a priority as the Justice Department steps up efforts to prosecute people who leak classified information to the media. CIA Director Mike Pompeo last week denounced WikiLeaks as a “hostile intelligence service” and a threat to U.S. national security.
[/quote]

See my edited comment in response to your edit above.

Regarding "Wikileaks and Assange are always leaking the secrets of anyone they get." Ask Assange why he didn't leak the Russian documents he/Wikileaks acquired at about the same time as the DNC hack. Or ask why, with the exception of a very small number of documents, there's virtually nothing regarding Russia. Maybe you could fire an email off to Novaya Gazeta and ask their opinion of Assange. It goes on. Assange has an agenda. Whether or not Wikileaks are willing participants I know not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info