Donald Trump and US politics

So worst case scenario is solicitation (because no information has been exchanged), which is hard to prove when Don Jr got asked to meet and not the other way round. Your timeline is also wrong, Trump tweeted about Hillary's missing 30k emails on May 17th, way before this meeting. Fake news trying to stick events together which have nothing to do with each other, a classic.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
So worst case scenario is solicitation (because no information has been exchanged), which is hard to prove when Don Jr got asked to meet and not the other way round.

He agreed to meet and went to the meeting expecting to receive compromising info. When they say "solicitation" I don't think they only mean a verbal or written request. If she had sent something valuable to him via email or FedEx or whatever, he would have no way to stop her, but in this case he took action, he wasn't passive about it, so I don't think that saying that "he didn't ask" will do him any good.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Your timeline is also wrong, Trump tweeted about Hillary's missing 30k emails on May 17th, way before this meeting. Fake news trying to stick events together which have nothing to do with each other, a classic.

Here is the email on June 9th:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864

No one ever said that Trump only started tweeting about Hillary emails that month.

But here is the tweet you must be talking about:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/732533409285865473

Compare the two:
"
Wow, 30,000 e-mails were deleted by Crooked Hillary Clinton. She said they had to do with a wedding reception. Liar! How can she run?

"
How long did it take your staff of 823 people to think that up--and where are your 33,000 emails that you deleted?

It's a bit suspicious that in one he says the emails have been deleted and in the other he asks where the emails are...
Last edited by soneka101 on Jul 12, 2017, 9:01:06 AM
"
soneka101 wrote:

He agreed to meet and went to the meeting expecting to receive compromising info. When they say "solicitation" I don't think they only mean a verbal or written request. If she had sent something valuable to him via email or FedEx or whatever, he would have no way to stop her, but in this case he took action, he wasn't passive about it, so I don't think that saying that "he didn't ask" will do him any good.

See, that's why I said hard to prove. It's ambiguous and not as clear cut as liberals like to pretend it is. I'd bet a considerable amount of exalts that nothing will come of this.

"
soneka101 wrote:

No one ever said that Trump only started tweeting about Hillary emails that month.

It's implied. Many people on Reddit fell for it (it was on the front page for a while). That's how fake news works.

"
soneka101 wrote:
It's a bit suspicious that in one he says the emails have been deleted and in the other he asks where the emails are...

Both tweets say deleted... you're probably trying too hard to see things which aren't really there.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
See, that's why I said hard to prove. It's ambiguous and not as clear cut as liberals like to pretend it is. I'd bet a considerable amount of exalts that nothing will come of this.

Well, I would take a lawyers word over yours.
"
Xavderion wrote:
It's implied. Many people on Reddit fell for it (it was on the front page for a while). That's how fake news works.

It's not implied by me. I specifically said that it was the timeline of that month. Just because there wasn't a note saying "notice that this wasn't the first time trump tweeted about emails", doesn't mean that someone is trying to mislead you, "what happened that month" is the purpose of the timeline, and it showed just that. Crying "fake news" just because you made assumptions on your own is silly.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Both tweets say deleted... you're probably trying too hard to see things which aren't really there.

"You deleted your emails"
"Those emails that you deleted, where are they?"

Doesn't sound the same to me.
Since most of you like comedians so much, I´ll do something nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwr7pEgPqk4

" A Russian, an e-mail and an Idiot " - Trevor Noah

More funny than Breitbart and Fox "News" and more in contact with actual reality.
Awaiting your kind comments, like "libtards get their information from comedians nowadays, bla, bla". You´re worse.

BB, have fun.

"
soneka101 wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Well, I would take a lawyers word over yours.
'Kay: https://youtu.be/1Qf6bM_NnF8
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Did you watch that video? Or did you just google a lawyer that thinks DJTJR did nothing wrong and sent me the link without verifying if he makes an good argument?

He didn't even mention the law that we were discussing here(the law about soliciting and accepting something of value from a foreign official).

So yeah, even if I ignore the fact that this dude is a huge Trump supporter (Just look at the title of this fucking video)

Even if I ignore the fact that he is making videos to youtube instead of writing to a newspaper or giving an interview to a news channel, the fact that he didn't have an argument on the law that we were talking about makes him less convincing to me than the lawyer of the article that I've read(or the other one that I saw on MSNBC).

------------

Look, I don't like to push conspiracy theories here on the forum, but... What if DJT was the one that leaked DJTJr's emails to the NYT so he could distract people of this HUGE SCOOP that just came out:

Spoiler

I don't want to sound alarms, but it's possible....

Related:
Spoiler
"
soneka101 wrote:

Did you watch that video? Or did you just google a lawyer that thinks DJTJR did nothing wrong and sent me the link without verifying if he makes an good argument?

He didn't even mention the law that we were discussing here(the law about soliciting and accepting something of value from a foreign official).

So yeah, even if I ignore the fact that this dude is a huge Trump supporter (Just look at the title of this fucking video)

Even if I ignore the fact that he is making videos to youtube instead of writing to a newspaper or giving an interview to a news channel, the fact that he didn't have an argument on the law that we were talking about makes him less convincing to me than the lawyer of the article that I've read(or the other one that I saw on MSNBC).

He is stupid and morally wrong not legally wrong. It is something like a killer intend to kill someone but the person is not home. So he called it off. He has the intention but No crime is committed.
"
soneka101 wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The appropriate inference to make is that Lionel is aware of that law and doesn't deem it worthy of discussion.

Consider the following...

Evidence 1: email
To: Mr. A
I just talked to Ms. C and she's willing to fuck you at tonight's party for $200. See you there.

To: Mr. B
I'll be there.

Evidence 2: meeting
Mr. A arrives at the party only to find out that it is actually an intervention for his alcoholism, not a chance at have sex. Ms. C is present.

Evidence 3: lie
When later asked about the leadup to the meeting, Mr. A lies to the press.

Now given those three points, explain to me how Mr. A is guilty of soliciting prostitution.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jul 12, 2017, 3:26:23 PM
We have diplomatic and trade relations with Russia. A Russian lawyer providing opposition research is no different than a former MI-6 guy doing same.

Politico‘s Kenneth Vogel and David Stern reported in early January that the DNC contacted officials from the Ukrainian government for their own oppo research efforts. These contacts did not involve cut-outs, as Veselnitskaya may or may not have been, but did directly assist in searching for damaging information that could be used in the election.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Where is investigation? Calls of Treason here?

This is just more nothing burger by hysterical liberal media
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info