Donald Trump and US politics

"
diablofdb wrote:
Man, Gosh!!!

I'm so enjoying my time on internet right now since Trump got elected, SJW salt!!!

can't wait in 4 years to see him being elected again.

Lol, he wont get reelected. He already got a soldier killed and others injured. Why dont you go and join his army?
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
Milo... hes just spewing whatever that will get one side triggered.

And I love seeing the results of triggered liberals everywhere. Pure entertainment.

Its Trump supporters that are "triggered".
"

I actually agree with much of your post. Especially the parts where you refer to the media/news and the people they manipulate: "Though the people are to blame, so is the media, its kinda of a continuous cycle where they feed off each other."

I still don't and will never be on board with the "insult useful idiots" or insulting people in general.

Only the weak prey on the weak. If surrounded by mental midgets, why be the giant? Maybe understand the weak and help shape them to be stronger and more intelligent. In some cases, this is a lost cause especially in older people that are pretty much set in their ways. However, the uneducated/unintelligent youth can still be molded.

Helping the weak to become stronger helps all of us in the long run. Stomping on the weak, even in the form of a shitpost, further ingrains people into a "revenge" mindset that is not good for all of us as a whole. I see a lot of lost and confused people that are letting their emotions take control of common sense with this entire election cycle. People have to come together to understand each other.

Regardless if you think Trump is a crazy nazi or God's gift to America, one thing is certain: If we are divided, we are all weaker. If we are all weaker, then we are easier to control. If Trump turns out to be more good then bad...then we have no problem (this time). However, if the opposite ends up being true this becomes a much tougher fight as we would have to battle each other first, before tackling the actual problem.

I understand your points.
to be honest, if they are already unwilling to admit they are wrong on some factual statements, then they are not gonna take though love well.
I fear that ignoring them wouldnt be the best solutions, radicals left alone may sway the less informed, maybe, the right way to do it, would be to answer them, but for that answer to be left there not for the one you are answering, but to the third parties that may read and achieve conclusions themselves.

I do agree that it is better to inform than doing this and when I truly ingrain myself in a subject I'll try to explains things through.
I do understand the ramifications of pack mentality and whatnot hence why I do less and less shitposting. I dont like seeing "my side" jumping to conclusions on some individuals either.
Oblivious
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Lol, he wont get reelected. He already got a soldier killed and others injured. Why dont you go and join his army?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Funny thing is, with how Obama treated the cops with BLM and everything last year.... every cop supported Trump

Now liberals want the military to attempt a coup against Trump. But we all know how the liberals always treated the military like shit, Obama did the same. Meanwhile, Trump is the only one who wanted to take care of the Vets.

you can add on that, he's the president with the majority of the senate in his hands.

want to try a civil war then? good luck because, not only cops and military is against you but.... ppl on the right are big fans of the 2nd amendment.

Reality is, every single liberal supporting MSM and celebrities are a big circle jerk. They keep inviting each other to their show while they ALL have the same opinion on everything and they just pat on each other back, they do not debate about anything. And by doing that and ignoring the opinion of anyone who disagree with them, they end pushing the narrative that everyone thinks like them, which is false. aka why Trump will get reelected.
"
grepman wrote:
Milo is a narcissist troll and he doesn't particularly hide it. He's built up a following of people who buy in his persona and built up a hatred from those who hate this persona.
He literally feeds off the controversy/trolling and I'm not quite sure if he himself believes whatever he says - hes just spewing whatever that will get one side triggered.

He's also a habitual line stepper but that kinda stems from the first point.

It's amazing that people on both sides just take the bait every time.

He blew his cover, for me, in an interview when he was going on about freedom of speech, freedom of expression, fuck PC, rebel etc etc. Then he was asked about Colin Kaepernick and he immediately jumped in to lambaste him for, well, for basically being the person he'd spent the last 5 mins championing.

The look on his face when he was called out and instantly realised what he had done.

Edit: Found it.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 3, 2017, 6:16:49 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
grepman wrote:
Milo... hes just spewing whatever that will get one side triggered.

And I love seeing the results of triggered liberals everywhere. Pure entertainment.

Its Trump supporters that are "triggered".

dude, you're the one that reported me for saying i was genderfluid, how do you have room to talk on this

i am genderfluid
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Feb 3, 2017, 6:21:29 PM
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Incumbency is absurdly strong on the ballot.

To be frank, the Dems have to first have someone to run against him for him to be able to lose re-election.

In addition:
- DJT is executing on his campaign promises and thus rallying the base that elected him,
- The middle and middle-right are being galvanized by "protests" turning into riots,
- The media cannot stop lying about him and his policy and have poisoned the fourth estate.

---

There are great reasons to vote against Trump. There are many great political concepts out there and it's our duty to try them and see what works and what doesn't.

The American left seems way more interested in posturing and calling their opposition Nazis than trying to sell Americans on why we should change political course.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Funny thing is, with how Obama treated the cops with BLM and everything last year.... every cop supported Trump

Now liberals want the military to attempt a coup against Trump. But we all know how the liberals always treated the military like shit, Obama did the same. Meanwhile, Trump is the only one who wanted to take care of the Vets.

you can add on that, he's the president with the majority of the senate in his hands.

want to try a civil war then? good luck because, not only cops and military is against you but.... ppl on the right are big fans of the 2nd amendment.

Reality is, every single liberal supporting MSM and celebrities are a big circle jerk. They keep inviting each other to their show while they ALL have the same opinion on everything and they just pat on each other back, they do not debate about anything. And by doing that and ignoring the opinion of anyone who disagree with them, they end pushing the narrative that everyone thinks like them, which is false. aka why Trump will get reelected.

Vets dont like Trump and he doesnt do a damn thing for them...
"
pneuma wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Incumbency is absurdly strong on the ballot.

To be frank, the Dems have to first have someone to run against him for him to be able to lose re-election.

In addition:
- DJT is executing on his campaign promises and thus rallying the base that elected him,
- The middle and middle-right are being galvanized by "protests" turning into riots,
- The media cannot stop lying about him and his policy and have poisoned the fourth estate.

---

There are great reasons to vote against Trump. There are many great political concepts out there and it's our duty to try them and see what works and what doesn't.

The American left seems way more interested in posturing and calling their opposition Nazis than trying to sell Americans on why we should change political course.

The media isnt lying on Trump, they were lying about Syria. Trump and Bannon and nazis, what else is there to say? Trump should get impeached because he has business dealings directly affecting his EOs. Especially the DAPL.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info