Donald Trump and US politics

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
illegal voting

Source?

Trump's "very good brain".
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
Trump is not a racist, a biggot, an homophobe and a fascit. And as long as the liberals cannot accept this, they will never come up with good argument to convince anyone they are the ones who are right.
He is all those things
The Advocate covers Trump candidacy
I think there's huge cognitive dissonance in believing he had radical changes in his views in the past 16 years. (That's right, conservatives — he's going to try to replace Obamacare with Canada-style single-payer.)
"
Upandatem wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
illegal voting
Source?
Trump's "very good brain".
Additionally, this. As I predicted earlier, there is evidence of widespread pro-Clinton voter fraud, but it's a ridiculous stretch to think it hits the 2+ million necessary for Trump to have won the true popular vote.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 29, 2017, 11:35:38 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Additionally,this.

Totally debunked by that.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
illegal voting

Source?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10290

Even the Clinton camp says internally that Dems commit massive voter fraud in their primaries. If they stoop this low to beat their friends, what in the world would make you think they don't stoop as low, if not lower to win power over their enemies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCldQRaPXwo

Even Cuckblasio doesn't buy into the 'BUT MUH CUT FOOTAGE' and went after the guy [the NYC elections commissioner]. You don't fire innocent people, and these people in the video got fired in, I think it was every case.
Last edited by innervation on Jan 29, 2017, 12:04:25 PM
"
innervation wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
illegal voting

Source?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10290

Even the Clinton camp says internally that Dems commit massive voter fraud in their primaries. If they stoop this low to beat their friends, what in the world would make you think they don't stoop as low, if not lower to win power over their enemies?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCldQRaPXwo

Even Cuckblasio doesn't buy into the 'BUT MUH CUT FOOTAGE' and went after the guy [the NYC elections commissioner]. You don't fire innocent people, and these people in the video got fired in, I think it was every case.

Shit, you are right.

That absolutely concludes that if any and all votes that were illegal on both sides were undone, there would be a 3 million shift in the popular vote.

Trump is, in fact, a very clever man, I just didn't see it.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:

Shit, you are right.

That absolutely concludes that if any and all votes that were illegal on both sides were undone, there would be a 3 million shift in the popular vote.

That wasn't your claim, mister goal-post-mover man. You asked for a source on illegal voting.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Additionally,this.
Totally debunked by that.
Sorry, here's the link: http://washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/hillary-clinton-received-800000-votes-from-nonciti/

Only 28% of the way to Trump winning the popular. I would believe maybe 1.5M votes of cheatery in total, but Trumpers should get real: Clinton won the popular, by a margin of at least a million.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 29, 2017, 1:20:54 PM
"
It's been 2 days and it's already in Chaos NICE ORDER BRO.

LOL U MAD!? Ur so passive aggressive.

Liberal policies got #rekt, like your dinosaur homies below the K/T boundary. The new future will be defined as before/after TRUMP. No dinosaurs allowed.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 29, 2017, 3:08:54 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Only 28% of the way to Trump winning the popular. I would believe maybe 1.5M votes of cheatery in total, but Trumpers should get real: Clinton won the popular, by a margin of at least a million.

I'm glad Hillary won the popular vote, but got owned in the electoral college. Half the population got a civics lesson about how our system works.

The reason they have an electoral college is to keep large population centers from having too much control over policy and government. They can be salty and butthurt over their loss all they want, but the fact is that it's this way by design. And the odds of it changing any time soon is slim to none. And whining about it is pointless. The only way the electoral college could ever be dismantled is if it had widespread bipartisan support.

Liberal logic:

West Virginia is worth more electoral votes per population than California is. This means White people's votes are worth more than Black and Latino people's votes are. The system is RACIST!

AHAHAHAHHAAH!!! *slaps leg*

I'm glad some people are THIS stupid. Because I need somebody to laugh at, and I need examples of people who aren't as smart as me to inflate my own ego.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Jan 29, 2017, 3:25:14 PM
"
Fucking ashamed of being an american ffs. Your ''ORDER'' or whatever the fuck he calls it is the stupidiest shit I've ever seen.

So now you know how the conservatives felt with 8 years of Obama. Shoe is on the other foot now.

I don't agree with everything Donald has done and wants to do, but I sure as heck agree with more of it than what Obama did to our country.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jan 29, 2017, 3:43:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info