Donald Trump and US politics

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I am simply telling it like it is. You may not like it but it is reality.

You special snowflakes can cry nazi and racism all you want but the conservatives aren't the ones destroying public property, illegally blocking roadways, or assaulting people for simply having a difference of opinion.

But people crying nazi are not 'the democrats', they are people crying nazi.

The ones destroying property are not the conservatives, or the democrats, they are people destroying property.

The people assaulting people are not the conservatives, or the democrats, they are people assaulting people.

You are being extremely stupid here.

The whole idea of you generalising the others because some of them generalised you is just so stupid. Who's to say they didn't do that using your logic? So you generalised them because they generalised you because you generalised them. Who cast the first stone?

Your inability to hold individuals accountable rather than a whole group they happen to belong to is so amazingly dumb. By that logic only one person needs to cast a single stone and the whole world begin throwing stones at each other.

"
You may not like it but it is reality.

But it's not reality. It's just the view of a select few idiots. I know this, because I can walk out of my door right now and I don't get a single stone thrown at me.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 18, 2017, 9:07:52 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:

The ones destroying property are not the conservatives, or the democrats, they are people destroying property.

The people assaulting people are not the conservatives, or the democrats, they are people assaulting people.

The whole idea of you generalising the others because some of them generalised you is just so stupid. Who's to say they didn't do that using your logic? So you generalised them because they generalised you because you generalised them. Who cast the first stone?

Your inability to hold individuals accountable rather than a whole group they happen to belong to is so amazingly dumb. By that logic only one person needs to cast a single stone and the whole world begin throwing stones at each other.
There is no invading army here. Well, not a violent one, anyway; the weapons of choice for speakers like Milo and Murray, and their audiences, are words. Those who are repelling this invasion of "deplorable" ideas with violence are defending their home turf of the university campus.

Fascism is intently defensive. When spoken arguments are silenced by violence, it is to the favor of the status quo. It is resistance to change. This is why fascism has traditionally been associated with the right, with ultra-conservatism.

But I've got news for you: when it comes to universities, the Millennials and those indoctrinating them, the Democrats won some time ago — by a landslide. Safe spaces, intersectional feminism, global warming alarmism, and at-whim gender identity are status quo. The Democratic Party is status quo. They are, in the original meaning of the word, the conservatives. The old Left is the new Right — and the old Right is the new Left.

It's fair to point out that these new "antifa" types aren't mainstream Democrats, aren't mainstream "Left." But it's clear where their sympathies lie. It's clear to an impartial observer what turf they think they are defending, and from whom.

What might be a little less clear, to themselves anyway, is whether they're fighting for or against the status quo. But that is an expected cognitive dissonance — it's hard to scapegoat straight white males for everything when they've long since been ousted from power on Democrat turf.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I am simply telling it like it is. You may not like it but it is reality.

You special snowflakes can cry nazi and racism all you want but the conservatives aren't the ones destroying public property, illegally blocking roadways, or assaulting people for simply having a difference of opinion.

"
You may not like it but it is reality.

But it's not reality. It's just the view of a select few idiots. I know this, because I can walk out of my door right now and I don't get a single stone thrown at me.

You fail to see the truth in my post because you are blinded by your own logical fallacies.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
You fail to see the truth in my post because you are blinded by your own logical fallacies.

That's better.
Casually casual.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:

I am simply telling it like it is.

When did that become an acceptable answer in a serious discussion between adults with opposing viewpoints?

Because it's not.

Around the same time "that offends me" obtained meaning, I imagine.
Modern discussion is all sorts of fucked up.

Must be the chemicals the government keeps putting in the water.
As a kid:

"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

10 Years later:

"You fail to see the truth in my post because you are blinded by your own logical fallacies."
I like Nirvana but I think they fucked up the lyrics to In Bloom. Whene'er I sing along to it in the car, I switch the first half of the refrain...

I'm the one
Who likes all their pretty songs
And I like to sing along
And I like to shoot my gun
But I don't know what it means
Don't know what it means
When he says

... then, for the second half, I keep it the way it was originally...

"He's the one
Who likes all our pretty songs
And he likes to sing along
And he likes to shoot his gun
But he don't know what it means
Don't know what it means
When I say yeah"

I don't know what all that means, but I think I fail to see the truth in Wraeclastian's post because I am blinded by my own logical fallacies.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 19, 2017, 12:01:55 AM
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
Both sides have their thugs. The trick is not letting either dominate the discussion, or become the symbol of the majority who aren't this way. Our leaders don't define who we are as people anymore than they are responsible for our personal actions.

It is hard not to let the leftist snowflakes become the symbol of the democratic party when they call all Trump supporters nazis and white nationalists. Meanwhile, they physically attack Trump supporters, riot and destroy millions of dollars in property and call it protesting while wearing masks that hide their cowardly faces.

There are many going overboard, but they aren't the majority. There are a few getting physically violent, but they aren't close to the majority, and the violence turns off quite a few of those who witness it, even though they detest Trump.

The police or security forces that turn the other way and let the violence continue... they and anyone conspiring with them need to be prosecuted to the absolute extent of the law. It's just another type of police brutality.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Donald Trump is good for the country. Every other country in the world is quick to deport illegal immigrants and make it very hard to enter the country. Why isn't the USA allowed to do this? Also, if you are not a US citizen, the constitution does NOT apply to you and you have NO rights here. I guarantee that if I illegally entered Mexico or even Canada, those countries would waste no time deporting my ass back to the USA after trying to extort every dollar they could.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
soneka101 wrote:
As a kid:

"I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

10 Years later:

"you bigot trump nazi stop talking. I am offended! Fuck white male and fuck republicans *burning US flag* "

*fixed*
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 19, 2017, 2:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info