Spirit Item Filter - SSF+Leveling+Crafting+Endgame v1.4b - 3.1 release!

Download

If you don't want to download Filtration to edit the toggles for the filter, use the next link instead (autoupdate has been implemented, so it should only be a 10 minute or so delay):

This item filter does pretty much everything (if you can think of more features, let me know!). It works for leveling, racing, endgame, self found, mf, and so on. Again, if something needs improving (feedback from experienced racers would be great) tell me!

Some features:

* Filtration toggles (Just open the filter in Filtration, toggles are on the right) for many, many things

* Item base highlighting: The top base for any given item type for any given item level will be highlighted as such, even once items start to hide. These highlights become more apparent as you drop items with higher Item Levels.

* Intelligent junk hiding: The filter starts hiding obsolete gear by the time you reach Brutus, and continues doing so as you level.

* Even stricter hiding: Garbage rares (those with drop level below 60, and item level above 68/73/78) show by default but can be toggled in Filtration's Block Group Browser with a single click. These toggles turn off "guaranteed" bad rares for whichever section of maps you think you don't need them in anymore. You can also turn off rares that simply aren't top tier, if you're MF.

* Recipe highlighting: 6 sockets, chromatic items (by size, eventually hiding large and medium chromatic items), quality gems, flasks, hammers, and other items. The border for these items is the same as the border for the item you get back from the recipe. Intuitive!

* Efficient Race highlighting: Based on the base, number of sockets, number of linked sockets, rarity, and item level, racing highlights become pretty clear without cluttering your loot. Toggles allow power users to easily hide specific base-types that they don't want to see while racing (turn off all melee weapons if you're planning to roll a caster, for example).

* Special bases (Such as Atlas items), League mechanics (Essences highlight in a gradient so you learn the hierarchy), map progression (shrinking low tier maps as they reach higher item levels), and more!

* A set of rules that makes the whole thing intuitive and easy to understand at a glance.

The rules are:

* No border means the item is garbage and will be hidden eventually (in most cases).

* A gray border (like Normal Rarity items) means the item is worth picking up if you have time and/or inventory space. These are what you grab from the boss loot after you've picked up anything with a better border, if you really feel like it.

* A blue border (like Magic Rarity items) means the item is worth picking up if you feel like playing a bit of inventory tetris, but not portaling for.

* A yellow border (like Rare Rarity items) means the item is worth dropping items in order to pick it up. These are the best chance for identifying something usable and are the first thing you should pick up that doesn't have a rust (below) or special border. Portal for these if you seriously can't fit them, and they're relevant to your character/the economy.

* A rust border (like Unique Rarity items) means you should get excited, and drop items in order to pick it up if you have to.

* A special border (none of the above colors) means it's either a recipe or league related.

Known Issues:
None, let me know if you find something.

Some screens!

No Filter See how long it takes you to find the Splinter(s) of Chayula. ;)
Spoiler
2XG0r8K

Default Filter
Spoiler
UBjx8zl

Spirit, showing all
Spoiler
CPTgho8

Spirit, default display
Spoiler
vFc6Sz0

Spirit, Bad Rares toggled off
Spoiler
yNtyJyL

Spirit, Meh Rares toggled off
Spoiler
uz50XV1

Spirit, Scrolls and Scraps toggled off
Spoiler
jgfJi32

Example of Endgame Crafting Note that the order items are nested in has changed, but the idea is the same.
Spoiler
eIGPL4D

To explain the crafting toggles: These toggles apply to the top bases overall, as well as leveling items. Say you use daggers, and you're having trouble with your weapon in mid-tier maps. You're looking for a dagger to regal, so you only want magic daggers to show so you can quickly ID and discard the bad ones. Additionally, you're super picky for whatever reason and don't want to have to use your precious Jeweller's on an item that's probably garbage anyway. The example above shows how to easily set the filter to show these daggers with a highlight.

By default any top tier base with a high enough item level to get every tier of mods is shown.

Similarly, if you're running a Beacon and don't want Redblade items to be hidden, just click Warbands > Redblade.

More images coming as I get good examples. Also some images may be outdated as I update often.

It's called Spirit because I feel it keeps with the aesthetic of the game without making differentiating between items too difficult (which is the problem I have with some other filters, and TULIF - my previous filter). Basically, use this filter if you feel that other filters are overbearing/too colorful or not comprehensive enough in what they filter.

Please provide feedback if you use the filter. I can see how many people visit the download!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Dec 9, 2017 3:22:55 PM
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2017 2:34:18 PM
Very nice filter, will be testing and using it from now on. :)
Also like the sounds and coloring of it. Nice work.
"
Completed 9 ChallengesDubbyPF wrote:

Happy to hear it. Let me know what you think as you use it. :)
"
Completed 8 ChallengesFelix35071 wrote:
"

Coming from Neversink (uber strict), I really enjoy this. It takes a little getting used to (such as the sounds) but I got the hang of it quickly.

I personally would like to have divination cards show just a little bigger, other than that I love it and the individuality and discrete colors and borders are still clearly visible and pop into your eye directly without breaking "muh immersion" ;)

Ran a few maps for 40 minutes now and I am glad I found this.

Both thumbs up.
"
"
"

Coming from Neversink (uber strict), I really enjoy this. It takes a little getting used to (such as the sounds) but I got the hang of it quickly.

I personally would like to have divination cards show just a little bigger, other than that I love it and the individuality and discrete colors and borders are still clearly visible and pop into your eye directly without breaking "muh immersion" ;)

Ran a few maps for 40 minutes now and I am glad I found this.

Both thumbs up.

Did you toggle bad rares to hide or are you using the defaults? Coming from uber strict NS to this is pretty high praise, I think. ^__^

Edit: I've increased the size of Divination Cards slightly, and added some more toggles.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 26, 2017 3:13:24 PM
"

Did you toggle bad rares to hide or are you using the defaults? Coming from uber strict NS to this is pretty high praise, I think. ^__^

Edit: I've increased the size of Divination Cards slightly, and added some more toggles.

I used it as is. I never used filtration, I guess I should start doing so. And well you did a good job with the filter. It is my personal opinion on how it feels and how much I like it. :)

I will update the filter and post back tomorrow after using it for a while and playing around with filtration, I am done for today.
I started leveling a new char to see how the low-level drops feel. It went smoothly so far (I am no experienced player in any way, but I felt it filtered out the "bad" bases (if that's even possible at that low of a level) and only showed the ones that felt worth alchemy slamming (it's how I usually level, get a Tabula, slam the rest).

I will report back tomorrow with your updated version! Thanks for adding the div card size. Means a lot to me :)
Very nice filter, really enjoying it; however one thing slips my understanding - why does jeweller's orb have a sound(a high and loud one too) and higher-tier orbs like alchemy don't? It seems rather irrational to me.
"
Completed 4 ChallengesJeaciaz wrote:
Very nice filter, really enjoying it; however one thing slips my understanding - why does jeweller's orb have a sound(a high and loud one too) and higher-tier orbs like alchemy don't? It seems rather irrational to me.

Reasonably large update (mostly toggles)!

Good point (though Alchs did already have a sound). I've separated Jeweller's and Fusings, and changed a few sounds around to be more in line with their rarity.

I've also added a ton of toggles (yes, enough that it's worth saying it twice).
Visibility bump!

Really guys, I can see how many people visit the download. Please leave feedback here so others know that the filter is pretty good. :)
I dont see quivers in filtration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info