Spirit+ | Item Filter | All-In-One | Affix Sorting | Build Customization | Expedition

Use the following link to customize the filter:
Or these links to get the synced default (there is no difference between the platforms other than the delay between League releases):

PC
Xbox
Playstation

Spirit+ works for leveling, racing, endgame, self found, and so on. If something needs improving (feedback from experienced racers or extreme MF players would be great) tell me!

This filter heavily utilizes Dissolator's special Filterblast syntax to provide an interface for some intense customization, so you need to follow the first link^ to customize it. This allows the filter to provide unparalleled parity with your build, showing only bases you'll use and tracking "dynamically" whether a base is outdated or not.

Affix filtering is integrated, identifying whether an item has affixes of a type that disqualify it (per your settings) or whether its mods are outdated - remaining sensitive to the bases you utilize and whether that is also up to date by the given area.

By using the fairly recent Continue syntax, complex combinations of highlights can overlap each other. Using this there are many highlight elements that can update seemingly dynamically (you can drop an item in one area and it'll show differently in another), without the filter being tens of thousands of lines of code or something.

"
For example, a rare item that is the top base for the area may show with a bright yellow border. After a bit of leveling you can check the item's usability again just by dropping it on the ground. In this case, the item's border would have dimmed after moving into a higher level zone.

It's pretty quick to make a new preset once you know where your options are, and I've tried to explain everything in the UI (if anything is confusing please bring it up). Also, you can save and share presets just by copy pasting the Filterblast link after loading your changes, though updates to the filter break these links.

Some features:

* Build highlighting: This filter cares about you and your build, so you can set its strictness down to only your desired item types.

* Item base highlighting: The top base for any given item type for any given area will be highlighted as such. You can drop a rare sword you grabbed at level 21 in a level 40 area and the filter will know if it's become obsolete.

* Intelligent junk hiding: The filter starts hiding obsolete gear as soon as it's obsolete (some items are hidden by the time you reach Mud Flats) or if it's not build related.

* Lots of toggles for if you're set on life/mana/utility flasks, don't want to pick up chromatic items, would like to target particular atlas regions, etc.

* Even stricter hiding: One driving goal behind the filter is that once you have it, you pick up near 100% of what shows, and everything else is hidden. If you do not need any rare gear or have some slots filled with uniques, just set Off-Build Rares to hide and don't enable Weapons or Armours. The default filter doesn't know what your build is, so it will show you all up to date rare bases by default. If you feel it's showing too many items you can more than likely tighten your settings further.

* Recipe highlighting: 6L, 6 sockets, chromatic items, quality gems, chisel hammers, etc.

* Atlas interaction: Prototyping - Maps, atlas region drop restricted bases, and watchstones have highlighting based on the region they come from. You can also disable maps by region (not tier sensitive) and set goal maps (green text and minimap icon) by name. Maps from lower echelons are hidden (entering yellow maps will hide white maps and so on), but retain their minimap icon.

* Distinct league highlighting: Items that come from a league tend to have a background, border, or text that represents that. Most unique items (where it's reasonably possible to tell by base) that have a league restricted drop available have a special text highlight in addition to tiering. Uniques that are potentially Fated prophecy targets have purple text.

* Economy tiering: Might rework Div cards, prophecies, and uniques into their own build centered sections but until then I rip these from Neversink :P
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jul 27, 2021, 11:39:49 PM
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2021, 7:38:58 PM
Very nice filter, will be testing and using it from now on. :)
Also like the sounds and coloring of it. Nice work.
"

Happy to hear it. Let me know what you think as you use it. :)
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"

Coming from Neversink (uber strict), I really enjoy this. It takes a little getting used to (such as the sounds) but I got the hang of it quickly.

I personally would like to have divination cards show just a little bigger, other than that I love it and the individuality and discrete colors and borders are still clearly visible and pop into your eye directly without breaking "muh immersion" ;)

Ran a few maps for 40 minutes now and I am glad I found this.

Both thumbs up.
"
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"

Coming from Neversink (uber strict), I really enjoy this. It takes a little getting used to (such as the sounds) but I got the hang of it quickly.

I personally would like to have divination cards show just a little bigger, other than that I love it and the individuality and discrete colors and borders are still clearly visible and pop into your eye directly without breaking "muh immersion" ;)

Ran a few maps for 40 minutes now and I am glad I found this.

Both thumbs up.

Did you toggle bad rares to hide or are you using the defaults? Coming from uber strict NS to this is pretty high praise, I think. ^__^

Edit: I've increased the size of Divination Cards slightly, and added some more toggles.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 26, 2017, 3:13:24 PM
"
Felix35071 wrote:

Did you toggle bad rares to hide or are you using the defaults? Coming from uber strict NS to this is pretty high praise, I think. ^__^

Edit: I've increased the size of Divination Cards slightly, and added some more toggles.

I used it as is. I never used filtration, I guess I should start doing so. And well you did a good job with the filter. It is my personal opinion on how it feels and how much I like it. :)

I will update the filter and post back tomorrow after using it for a while and playing around with filtration, I am done for today.
I started leveling a new char to see how the low-level drops feel. It went smoothly so far (I am no experienced player in any way, but I felt it filtered out the "bad" bases (if that's even possible at that low of a level) and only showed the ones that felt worth alchemy slamming (it's how I usually level, get a Tabula, slam the rest).

I will report back tomorrow with your updated version! Thanks for adding the div card size. Means a lot to me :)
Very nice filter, really enjoying it; however one thing slips my understanding - why does jeweller's orb have a sound(a high and loud one too) and higher-tier orbs like alchemy don't? It seems rather irrational to me.
"
Jeaciaz wrote:
Very nice filter, really enjoying it; however one thing slips my understanding - why does jeweller's orb have a sound(a high and loud one too) and higher-tier orbs like alchemy don't? It seems rather irrational to me.

Reasonably large update (mostly toggles)!

Good point (though Alchs did already have a sound). I've separated Jeweller's and Fusings, and changed a few sounds around to be more in line with their rarity.

I've also added a ton of toggles (yes, enough that it's worth saying it twice).
Visibility bump!

Please leave feedback here. :)
Last edited by Felix35071 on Feb 28, 2021, 12:59:35 AM
I dont see quivers in filtration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info