Spirit+ || Item Filter || Versatile, Informative, Strict, Personal || Harvest League Launch!

Use the following link to get the filter:

This item filter does pretty much everything (if you can think of more features, let me know!). It works for leveling, racing, endgame, self found, mf, and so on. Again, if something needs improving (feedback from experienced racers would be great) tell me!

This is a BETA, it is near feature complete but some systems need polishing and the whole thing can be cut down a bit. Right now extensive explicit mod filtering isn't available and map filtering is fairly basic.

Spirit+ heavily leans on Filterblast's special syntax to provide a fairly simple interface for some intense customization, so you can no longer just download a default preset from github. The upside is a filter that provides unparalleled parity with your build, showing only bases you'll use and tracking dynamically whether a base is outdated or not.

Spirit+ is also a filter using the new Continue syntax, enabling complex combinations of highlights (just as an example, an item filters normally first before adding a slight red background if corrupt, a darker one with a beam if it has a mod, and a more prominent one with at least two mods, this kind of overlaying applies throughout.).

It's pretty quick to make a new preset once you know where your options are, and I've tried to explain everything in Filterblast. Also, you can save and share presets just by copy pasting the Filterblast link after loading your changes, though updates to the filter only apply to presets made after them.

When this release is more stable I'll add a bunch of presets here.

Some features:

* Item base highlighting: The top base for any given item type for any given area will be highlighted as such, only showing if relevant to your build.

* Intelligent junk hiding: The filter starts hiding obsolete gear as soon as it's obsolete. Before even, if it's not build related.

* Even stricter hiding: One driving goal behind the filter is that once you have it, you pick up near 100% of what shows, and everything else is hidden. If you do not need any rare gear, just set your MF Threshold to Unique.

* Recipe highlighting: 6 sockets, chromatic items, quality gems, flasks, and others.

* Efficient Race and Build highlighting: This filter cares about you and your build, and has highlights for early leveling links, early boots, and flasks, plus more.

It's called Spirit because I feel it keeps with the aesthetic of the game without making differentiating between items too difficult (which is the problem I have with some other filters, and TULIF - my previous filter). Basically, use this filter if you feel that other filters are overbearing/too colorful or not comprehensive enough in what they filter.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jun 21, 2020, 2:10:36 PM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2020, 8:18:22 PM
Very nice filter, will be testing and using it from now on. :)
Also like the sounds and coloring of it. Nice work.
"

Happy to hear it. Let me know what you think as you use it. :)
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"

Coming from Neversink (uber strict), I really enjoy this. It takes a little getting used to (such as the sounds) but I got the hang of it quickly.

I personally would like to have divination cards show just a little bigger, other than that I love it and the individuality and discrete colors and borders are still clearly visible and pop into your eye directly without breaking "muh immersion" ;)

Ran a few maps for 40 minutes now and I am glad I found this.

Both thumbs up.
"
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"

Coming from Neversink (uber strict), I really enjoy this. It takes a little getting used to (such as the sounds) but I got the hang of it quickly.

I personally would like to have divination cards show just a little bigger, other than that I love it and the individuality and discrete colors and borders are still clearly visible and pop into your eye directly without breaking "muh immersion" ;)

Ran a few maps for 40 minutes now and I am glad I found this.

Both thumbs up.

Did you toggle bad rares to hide or are you using the defaults? Coming from uber strict NS to this is pretty high praise, I think. ^__^

Edit: I've increased the size of Divination Cards slightly, and added some more toggles.
Last edited by Felix35071 on Jan 26, 2017, 3:13:24 PM
"
Felix35071 wrote:

Did you toggle bad rares to hide or are you using the defaults? Coming from uber strict NS to this is pretty high praise, I think. ^__^

Edit: I've increased the size of Divination Cards slightly, and added some more toggles.

I used it as is. I never used filtration, I guess I should start doing so. And well you did a good job with the filter. It is my personal opinion on how it feels and how much I like it. :)

I will update the filter and post back tomorrow after using it for a while and playing around with filtration, I am done for today.
I started leveling a new char to see how the low-level drops feel. It went smoothly so far (I am no experienced player in any way, but I felt it filtered out the "bad" bases (if that's even possible at that low of a level) and only showed the ones that felt worth alchemy slamming (it's how I usually level, get a Tabula, slam the rest).

I will report back tomorrow with your updated version! Thanks for adding the div card size. Means a lot to me :)
Very nice filter, really enjoying it; however one thing slips my understanding - why does jeweller's orb have a sound(a high and loud one too) and higher-tier orbs like alchemy don't? It seems rather irrational to me.
"
Jeaciaz wrote:
Very nice filter, really enjoying it; however one thing slips my understanding - why does jeweller's orb have a sound(a high and loud one too) and higher-tier orbs like alchemy don't? It seems rather irrational to me.

Reasonably large update (mostly toggles)!

Good point (though Alchs did already have a sound). I've separated Jeweller's and Fusings, and changed a few sounds around to be more in line with their rarity.

I've also added a ton of toggles (yes, enough that it's worth saying it twice).
Visibility bump!

Really guys, I can see how many people visit the download. Please leave feedback here so others know that the filter is pretty good. :)
I dont see quivers in filtration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info