An Item Filter for the Discerning Exile | Ancestors Release | Spectre Filter Alpha

"
Puandro wrote:
"
Felix35071 wrote:
"
Puandro wrote:
i set the I-Level for jewelery at 72 instead of 74 since thats 2nd highest roll for resists and most ppl use them for that, although thats preference.

Trying to figure out how to disable sounds on active and support gems block since i disable them and only pick up 10%+ quality ones.

Moved the glassblower bauble to alteration group since i pick those up but not armor and whetstones.

About it for now.

Cool, so mostly preference then.
Unfortunately Currency and Gems don't have an item level exposed or I'd hide low-quality gems and scrolls once you reach a certain point.

How do i disable the sound for gems when they drop even though im hiding them.

Also how do i disable normal two-tone boots.

Here, I'll make a new release once the mod highlights are in:

I added new toggles for Atlas bases by rarity, removed sounds from normal ones ever (and from < 84 magic ones), and the toggles are per-base so you can turn off just normal two-toned boots if you want.

I also made it so gems < 10% don't have a sound and have their own toggle (so now there's a toggle for no quality, < 10% quality, and >= 10% quality).
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
We check it once I'm home.
Sizable update, the download link has the notes.

Again, please leave feedback if you use the filter. It's motivating. :)
Too lazy to Download it since i would have to redo my changes again, will probably update once next league begins. Love the filter though.
Last edited by Puandro on Feb 3, 2017, 2:16:44 AM
"
Puandro wrote:
Too lazy to Download it since i would have to redo my changes again, will probably update once next league begins. Love the filter though.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. A good portion of the update includes your suggestions for T1/T2 mods, so you'd be missing out on that if you wait to update. Pretty sure the only change you'd need to make it moving glassblower's baubles, actually.
Very nice filter! I am so glad to find him on reddit xD
"
nikitosinenka wrote:
Very nice filter! I am so glad to find him on reddit xD

Happy to hear it! Vouch for it if someone mentions that they need a filter. :P
New release! Those of you to try it, keep the feedback coming. :)
Last edited by Felix35071 on Feb 7, 2017, 7:38:48 PM
very nice filter. I'm coming from neversinks, and while I never really disliked his, I really started liking yours.

might keep it and stay with it, if you give support in the future :)

only thing I am missing a bit is the sounds when a chance item drops. doesn't need to be a very prominent sound, just something to remind you that something dropped. not too quiet either, though :D
Last edited by xebtria on Feb 7, 2017, 4:33:33 PM
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
very nice filter. I'm coming from neversinks, and while I never really disliked his, I really started liking yours.

might keep it and stay with it, if you give support in the future :)

only thing I am missing a bit is the sounds when a chance item drops. doesn't need to be a very prominent sound, just something to remind you that something dropped. not too quiet either, though :D

I always felt like adding a sound to a chance drop is a bit too intrusive, especially because the drop itself isn't particularly valuable.

If you want to add it you can add PlayAlertSound 9 200 (9 is a pretty subtle sound so you may even want 300 there). Alternatively, open Filtration and just add the sound to the blocks at the top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info