After taking estrogen for three months!

"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
I'll welcome you to the world of online girlhood with some good old-fashioned harassment (better get used to it!): I'd tap that :D

I agree with you

nice rack!

I dont think my A- cup size deserves that?

Guys dont care about that. ;)
And this is the reason i am very,and i do mean very careful when approaching a female,or get approached by one in a bar or some other place.
Usually i'd say it's everyone's own personal busyness what they do with them selves,but the moment you start looking for acknowledgement in random forums and social media making your personal busyness open for everyone to see,one does start to wonder.
And don't tell me to not post if i have a problem with your life choices,the moment you make them public on open forum and open discussion,everyone's input is equal in value.
No rest for the wicked.
"
Daiena wrote:
And this is the reason i am very,and i do mean very careful when approaching a female,or get approached by one in a bar or some other place.
Usually i'd say it's everyone's own personal busyness what they do with them selves,but the moment you start looking for acknowledgement in random forums and social media making your personal busyness open for everyone to see,one does start to wonder.
And don't tell me to not post if i have a problem with your life choices,the moment you make them public on open forum and open discussion,everyone's input is equal in value.
#

Business*

What are you trying to say?
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Business*

Bad wording,English is not my default language.

What i am trying to say is that for me this type of choice is not understandable,but usually i try to go about it with the idea that personal choices are everyone's own business** and i shouldn't be as judgmental unless the person decides to put that choice on a public forum of any kind,at which point it's clearly a need for attention. If it's such a normal thing to do,why open it up for public scrutiny clearly seeking for an acknowledgement of peers.

No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Jan 27, 2017, 9:00:40 AM
"
Daiena wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

Business*

Bad wording,English is not my default language.

What i am trying to say is that for me this type of choice is not understandable,but usually i try to go about it with the idea that personal choices are everyone's own business** and i shouldn't be as judgmental unless the person decides to put that choice on a public forum of any kind,at which point it's clearly a need for attention. If it's such a normal thing to do,why open it up for public scrutiny clearly seeking for an acknowledgement of peers.

Its not for attention. She is clearly happy that she can be who she truly is and wants to share that with us.

And how many guys make threads about themselves to seek acknowledgement through their peers?
@Daiena
First you say you're cautious of females but then you mind if someone tells you openly about themselves? Doesn't really add up.
Sharing with "your community" (or whoever) is not attention-seeking.

Good luck Deadpeng in finding happiness with yourself and your future!
Beautiful pic, admire your courage :)
"
Antaiseito wrote:
@Daiena
First you say you're cautious of females but then you mind if someone tells you openly about themselves? Doesn't really add up.
Sharing with "your community" (or whoever) is not attention-seeking.

Good luck Deadpeng in finding happiness with yourself and your future!
Beautiful pic, admire your courage :)

I love how her avatar matches her picture! <3
Hey Deadpeng,

Congratulations on the progress you've made, the courage you've demonstrated and I wish you the best of luck for the future. I hope you find someone who makes you happy, accepts you for who you are, and that the two of you enjoy the journey of life by each other's side.

...but not too soon - you've lots more gaming to do before settling down! :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Hey Deadpeng,

Congratulations on the progress you've made, the courage you've demonstrated and I wish you the best of luck for the future. I hope you find someone who makes you happy, accepts you for who you are, and that the two of you enjoy the journey of life by each other's side.

...but not too soon - you've lots more gaming to do before settling down! :)

Why not both? Gamer girl with bf/gf = win. :)
"
sarahaustin wrote:

I love how her avatar matches her picture! <3

Oh yeah, didn't notice, nice :D
Good luck to you too, Sarah :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info