After taking estrogen for three months!

Looks like I have turned myself into one of the few females in POE community!

Edit: I have decided to upgrade this into a Q&A about me. I will try answer all questions and post the more interesting ones in the original post. Have fun!
Forgive me, but I'm curious. Is the goal to make a full transition? Or do you only plan on going as far as estrogen without operation?

Also you know the rules! No GIRL on the internet. Only Guy In Real Life. Even I_NO. But that's probably a special case, since I_NO was created by INGEN and that mad scientist used frog DNA. Who uses frog DNA? Crazy people that don't know about sequential hermaphroditism that's who. So much for being a scientist!
Bring back race seasons.
I'll welcome you to the world of online girlhood with some good old-fashioned harassment (better get used to it!): I'd tap that :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Congratulations! Hope you feel more comfortable.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
Bars wrote:
I'll welcome you to the world of online girlhood with some good old-fashioned harassment (better get used to it!): I'd tap that :D

lol bars.

bill burr would be proud.
There's more girls around then most people think in PoE they just keep a low profile and I can't really say I blame them.

I really don't know very much about the process except what I have read.
Censored.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

lol bars.

bill burr would be proud.

*trademarked psycho Bill Burr laughter*
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 23, 2017, 4:59:04 PM
I dont understand why anyone would give up the potential to climax. Isnt sex and masturbation going to be forever un-enjoyable now?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
I dont understand why anyone would give up the potential to climax. Isnt sex and masturbation going to be forever un-enjoyable now?
I used to think that, but as I've grown older it's become less important. Perhaps it's a function of having enough kids.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Bars wrote:

I agree with you

nice rack!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info