After taking estrogen for three months!

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Okay, then I advise getting it done before looking for romance. Rational prospective partners will prefer a finished product to a work in progress, and you should not fault them for that.

Why? Transgenders who keep their men s attributes down there are way sexier Imo. Plus you don t compete with women when you have something "more" to add on the table .

it s very very rare a man will search for an operated trans.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Jan 24, 2017, 1:44:14 AM
"
Deadpeng wrote:
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
Forgive me, but I'm curious. Is the goal to make a full transition? Or do you only plan on going as far as estrogen without operation?

Gender confirmation surgery is expensive and only 1 out 5 transgirls in USA complete this process. I have started accumulating money and will risk this surgery once I find a man who loves me enough to want to marry me to deserve me to provide him sexually.

I figured it is a prohibitively expensive surgery. Gender reassignment does not seem to be something any health insurance company would cover.

If you don't plan on making a full transition right away though, then I wish you luck on suitors and potential doctors. Whatever decision you go with, I hope it's one you are content with in the end. It would be unfortunate if you try to find orbs of regret in real life. GGG refuse to sell those despite the demand.
Bring back race seasons.
Well, one thing's for certain - Deadpeng is more fucking brave than most of us here. A few orders of magnitude braver, in fact. The average guy out there gets the shaky knees before he asks a girl out, meanwhile Deadpeng has posted this story on the forum with actual personal photos. Just the amount of courage to do that is difficult to imagine for most of us, much less the other steps on the journey.

I guess the only thing we can do is wish him/her(?) godspeed :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 24, 2017, 2:38:45 AM
I just hope you thought it through extremely well, before switching to CI ;)

No but seriously, apparently there are some awful statistics of post-op suicide rates among transgenders. Gender dysphoria might not end just because you do ("external") surgery on yourself. You still don't have an uterus and can't give birth to children. You can't predict how will your brain try to cope with this reality.

This subject has not been researched enough, imo. Partly due to the "PC left" preventing any serious debate, because that would be "transphobic".

In any case I wish you luck.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
I just hope you thought it through extremely well, before switching to CI ;)

lolol

HEY

We all know CI>life...

ARE YOU IMPLYING TRANSGENDER IS BETTER THAN CISGENDER?

THIS IS CISPHOBIC! I demand my phallus back!

(or nerf Deadpeng, for balance!)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jan 24, 2017, 3:01:04 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Well, one thing's for certain - Deadpeng is more fucking brave than most of us here. A few orders of magnitude braver, in fact. The average guy out there gets the shaky knees before he asks a girl out, meanwhile Deadpeng has posted this story on the forum with actual personal photos. Just the amount of courage to do that is difficult to imagine for most of us, much less the other steps on the journey.

I guess the only thing we can do is wish him/her(?) godspeed :)
U MAD?
"
morbo wrote:
No but seriously, apparently there are some awful statistics of post-op suicide rates among transgenders. Gender dysphoria might not end just because you do ("external") surgery on yourself. You still don't have an uterus and can't give birth to children. You can't predict how will your brain try to cope with this reality.

This subject has not been researched enough, imo. Partly due to the "PC left" preventing any serious debate, because that would be "transphobic".
She said she's put years of thought into this (RTFT). To that I say "fair enough." If someone told you they've already thoroughly thought out buying a Porsche, I wouldn't berate them about how it's a waste of money; they've thoroughly convinced themselves it isn't. (You would, of course, probably continue to believe it's a waste of money, but no need to be adamant about it.)
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Jan 24, 2017, 12:22:36 PM
A thread where Bars supports traps!

Spoiler
gl deadpeng, do whatever you feel like doing \o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Different people have different experience and different views on love and sex. I, myself, perhaps thanks to some extraordinary luck, remain a romantic; I'd very much prefer someone who loves me regardless of whether I've got danglies or a cleft down there over someone who would leave me for that reason. Therefore, I totally agree with your decision to wait on gender confirmation surgery.

PoE forum members are being surprisingly civil about this :o guess all of the angst is concentrated in GD and F+D, leaving nothing but warm fuzzies here in OT! (Political topics don't count)
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Jan 24, 2017, 1:28:43 PM
"
adghar wrote:

PoE forum members are being surprisingly civil about this :o guess all of the angst is concentrated in GD and F+D, leaving nothing but warm fuzzies here in OT! (Political topics don't count)

We only get angry about the important stuff, like should the life nodes be increased by 1% or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info