Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Can I do a refund my supporter packs?

Because I did not want to support an Xbox version.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
I'm available for Beta testing if you need someone... I got an XBOX that's ready and willing. ;)
Realy?

An complex hack & slay like PoE cant work on a console in that way. So its a new game with the same storry, items, npcs... but a completely different control.

Console = a slow PC with limited input options.

examble: How can you control how far a firestorm is set and at which exact position in a quick complex fight? Without a intermission, you cant..

But, its ok for me. I never will play it, but for all who cant get a PC its better then nothing...

"
ebeninami wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMVgVam3W38

Laughed so hard my stomach is hurting, HILARIUS :D and SOO TRUEEE!! xD

Been a while since I laughed so hard I cried. Glorious - thank you for sharing and thank you Da Pagionator for creating this :)
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Jan 24, 2017, 4:22:46 AM
Great work, GGG!

Won't be playing it on X-Box, but if didn't know PoE and had one, and just saw the trailer, I'd definitely give it a go!

Well bloody done!
Best news in 2017 so far, thanks guys.
Really looking forward to this, also where can i sign up for beta testing :D

haven't played much in the last time, as i love my couch so much and my pc is kind of crappy :D
Last edited by domokunsan on Jan 24, 2017, 5:41:56 AM
Does anyone have any information if i can use my bought items (stash, etc) on the xbox version too?
What a fucking train wreck of an idea. I used to have faith in GGG to take this game in a positive direction. Now I'm pretty sure there's a crack pipe epidemic in the office. It's been a good run PoE, but your creators are trying to kill your spirit for the sake of a bank roll.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
Khavali wrote:
What a fucking train wreck of an idea. I used to have faith in GGG to take this game in a positive direction. Now I'm pretty sure there's a crack pipe epidemic in the office. It's been a good run PoE, but your creators are trying to kill your spirit for the sake of a bank roll.

"spirit"? Since when does the spirit of the game have anything to do with what platform it's being expanded towards when development on that platform is a different team with a different version of the game. The PC version goes on, independent of the XBox One version. And the PC version even benefited from performance improvements. Anything else is FUD and speculation by begrudged critics.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Should be interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info