Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

LOOL
Best wishes not to end like D3 in 2020.
No wonder these random crashes when switching character or massive server lag during peak hours were never fixed, you were too busy developing xbox version.

I hope xbox players will buy your supporter packs like pc users did.
This should be interesting.
Just made this. Subtitles are off by default for some reason.
RIP poe.
I wonder if they finally will add an auction house. Trading without it will be a disaster on the xboxone.

Actually, that would be a nice change, because we already have an auction house and GGG are pretending that their ingame tradechat system is good for way too long.
As someone that plays on a Gaming PC and my Xbox One. Some of the PC gamers here make me sick. You act like PoE is some indie band and when the indie band gets popular and more mainstream. You get upset with them and don't want to deal with them anymore.
If anyone from GGG reads this:

Please DON'T mess up, simplify, alter, change or whatever the PC-version of PoE because of the console version!!

I respect your decision to develop a console version. But I also fully understand the concerns of the players enjoying this game so much!

Just my 2 cents.

IGN: ??? (Fips_PoE - Conquerors Of The Atlas, Metamorph League)

Originally joined: Jan 29, 2013.
So basically the small strike team is who did all the bug fixes and performance optimizations? Then what is the main team doing? Are they all working on POE 2.6 or 3.0? Or are they also working on the bug fixes?
Quel intérêt de le sortir sur console avec si peu de traduction ?
Il n'y a même pas de traduction de langue européenne, alors que ses les plus gros joueurs !

What's the point of bringing it to the console with so little translation?
There is not even a translation of European language, while its biggest players!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info