Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Any chance this Will have couch Coop like D3 for consoles did? My girlfriend thi KS PoE looks really cool, but since she dislikes gaming on PC I cant really get her to come over from D3
"
WiseGuard wrote:

Text is about supporting PoE, and not PoE Android or PoE XBox.

So rage is fair to some extent. If someone pulls the card "you where dumb to believe it, GGG is a company haha", people will revolt against shady stuff.

Um, I am pretty sure that Path of exile is still path of exile regardless of what system it is on. Your argument would have more validation if you were complaining about them making a completely new game.

For me personally, I am excited as it will give my friend from back home and I a chance to actually play since he has horrible luck with computers dying on him.
It would really be interesting to hear from GGG what they plan to do (if anything) about trading.

I'd really like to see xbox player reactions when they learn they need to use poe.trade 100 times a day...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Wow ! congratulations for the work accomplished from the early alpha to today GGG :)
PoE evolution :

Alpha/Beta/1.0 : "for hardcore gamers, by hardcore gamers"
2.0 : "Created by hardcore gamers"
2.5 : "hardcore" word totally removed from game description.
3.0 : *for casual gamers, by casual gamers*
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Jan 21, 2017, 3:16:17 PM
If XB1 version give me offline mode i'm buying console and leaving in no time playing on PC
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
GGG CANT FIX THERE PC VERSION FOR SERVER LAGG.... WHY ARE WE WAISTING MONEY ON THIS GAME IF THERE JUST GOING TO KEEP IGNORE THE FORUMS

PISS POOR GGG MULTIPLE SERVER CRASH'S AND PPL ARE SICK OF IT

GREAT TO SEE YOU HEADING THE SAME DIRECTION AS BLIZZARD
Are my MTX going to be usable on both servers? I'd hate to spend more money to look swave and buy stuff I already have on PC.
I have been using an Xbox 360 wired controller with Path of Exile for years and couldn't wait for them to get a real release, and I usually hate console games tho but this is awesome.

THIS IS BIG: the first REAL GOOD free to play game on the xbox!! More money coming from xbox 1 will make our Path of Exile for PC way better.

THANK YOU GGG
This is my sons account. Check me out at QuazPOE for supporter titles
guys, the supporters dont feel entitled to a share of the company or to decide where the company goes, they feel betrayed couse they thought the money goes to the PC version. pretty much everyone knows that the money was spent, they got what they paid for and thats it.

but with the game as it is now in the current state, they working on a xbox version for over a year is outrageous. it might benefit the game in the long run, tho i doubt ppl will play this on xbox(moving gems, sorting stash, trading hehe...), but 1+ year of work was wasted on a xbox version which could be done on pc version. just think about it, we can set prices for items in game, but there is no way to search for em in game. like wtf is this? and u saying, yee xbox version helped improving pc version... why not just work on pc version and improve it even more?

and dont think that the future development wont affect the pc version... u are so much limited with the controller that they will have to balance future bosses and content around that, or make a completly different game, which will waste even more resources.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info