Path of Exile is Coming to Xbox One!

Will we be able to link acounts, so we can keep our micro transations?
please bring to PS4!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
cottard wrote:
Super disappointed in this announcement. This may actually be the last nail in the coffin for me. If you guys don't serious address trading/power creep/etc that those of us with thousands of hours (and many dollars) want fixed in 3.0, I'll probably be done.
when you leave 10 Xbox players will take your place, 10 paying Xbox players so saying you will leave the game is nothing more than a waste of your breath, plus it comes off like your a Salty PC elitist
"
Childbomb wrote:

I REALLY REALLY hope so but I'm thinking the answer will be no. I've been kinda itching to get back into the game but I'm not playing on my POS laptop. Looking forward to XBOX One version and the countless hours I'll spend on the game again. Guess I'll be buying more stash tabs if accounts don't link.

"
Jauron wrote:
"
Childbomb wrote:

I REALLY REALLY hope so but I'm thinking the answer will be no. I've been kinda itching to get back into the game but I'm not playing on my POS laptop. Looking forward to XBOX One version and the countless hours I'll spend on the game again. Guess I'll be buying more stash tabs if accounts don't link.

They already announced that you will NOT be able to link pc with xbox accounts. They're going to be entirely on different applets.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
GGG please confirm the xbox one version supports native 4k 60p on xbox one x. :D
Any updates on the Xbox Beta release yet?
cant wait for it to come out on xbox
No love for PS4?
I hope at some point it will come out for both consoles, I'll be in line to get it.
"
Calibur40 wrote:
Just please....please.....PLEASE...whatever you do...make the pan out far enough to see ahead a little bit. if it's going to be couch co-op, I cannot stress how much games fail at keeping the same Worldwide brands dropshipping games out for single player as co-op. 2 or even 4 people on one screen and no room to move/see is fails.

They already reported that you won't be able to link pc by using xbox 360 accounts. They will be seen on various applets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info